SECONG ENDING! TAEC+YOONA;KHUN+YURI :)

BET on IT!

KHUN’S POV

“BOP BEEP BOP BEEP BOP BEEP BOP BEEP AH~”

Yeah, so I’m on my way to the airport to pick up Taec; he’s coming back from Japan!

“FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME~~~” I sang through the lyrics. This would be very embarrassing if people saw me.

I was gonna go straight the road until I saw 3 pretty ladies; checking me out from outside the car.

That’s why I love this car, not only is it manly and y, it gets me girls too!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP

DAMN! The car behind me is really pissing me off!

I continued making eye contact with the girls, until.

“YAH! PABO-YAH!  MOVE!” A stupid girl was screaming and knocking on my window.

She immediately went back to her car; I on the other hand moved the car.

*BAM

Okay, so WTF! I move forward THEN you decided to overtake?!

I immediately went out of the car and opened the door of that stupid—stupid YU-YU-RI???

“YURI-SSI?”

“AISSSH! OF ALL THE PEOPLE! YAH! NICKHUN HORVEKJUL –DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU’RE IN?!!!”

“YAH! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE A GIRL DOESN’T MEAN I WON’T YELL AT YOU TOO!” I shouted at her.

“WHAT TIME IS IT??”

“AISSH—I’M GONNA BE LATE!!!”

“You’re going to the airport too?”

“Yeah, Yoona’s coming today. AND DON’T YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING ANYWHERE BESIDE MY DONGSAENG OR ELSE YOU’RE GONNA SEE STARS EVEN BEFORE NIGHTFALL!”

“SHISUS! YOU’VE BECOME SUCH A WAR-FREAK OVER 2 MONTHS!”

“You can thank yourself for that!”

“I think my car is fine, wanna go with?” I asked politely.

“Do I have a choice dummy? You wretched my car, the least you can do is bring me to the airport!” She said as she opened her door to my car.

 

TAEC’S POV

I entered the airplane and sat on my seat. I tried economy because I wanted to try it. Just then a pretty girl sat beside me she was wearing aviator shades. Weird. Nevermind. She was smokin’.

I examined her features and no doubt she was beautiful.

When we were given food she gently ate her meal like a princess.

OH MY. What the hell am I saying? I just met her today.

She actually fell asleep and her head was bobbing up and down. As a guy it would be nice for me to make her feel comfortable. Right? Plus, it’s actually very annoying.

I slowly grabbed her head and placed it on my shoulder, gentle enough not to wake her up.

Hmmm~ she smells like Yoona. The last person this close to me was Yoona and I still remember how she smells.

I was slowly drifting to sleep too~

~

~

~

I woke up with someone tapping my shoulder.

“Sir, you need to fill this up.” She handed me a paper.

The girl beside me was awake already but she seemed very distant now.

She was also filling out the form. I took this opportunity to introduce myself.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Ok Taecyeon imnida!” I said as she looked up at me. My eyes unexpectedly landed on her form and saw…

NAME:임윤아

IM YOONA?!

“YOONA?” I asked as she lifted her shades.

“Long time no see Taecyeon.”

I didn’t have time to react for the plane was already landing.

REMEMBER how I’m scared of rolloercoasters? Well, I’m also scared of landing airplanes.

As the plane was landing, I unconsciously held Yoona’s hand then squeezed the life out of it.

She glared at me, but got the message; probably when she saw my eyes were closed.

“Now arriving at Incheon International Airport. Enjoy your stay in Korea! Annyeong!” The stewardess announced and that was the cue to let go. Instead of ME letting go, SHE slapped my hands off.

AISSH THAT GIRL!

 

YOONA’S POV

Okay, THAT RIDE WAS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!

Seeing Taec inside that plane just killed me. I could barely keep the anger boiling inside me.

I saw my red bag in the conveyer belt; I immediately got it and texted Yuri.

TO: YURI

Eodiya? BO GO SHIPPO UNNIE! PALI!!! I have news!

 

FROM: YURI

NADO BO GO SHIPPO DONGSAENG! I’m here!!! I have news too! Oh and we’re taking the cab!

 

I walked outside the airport and saw her fidgeting with her phone.

“UNNIE!!!!”

“Yoona-yah PALI!” As she signaled me to enter the cab behind her.

When we were inside:

“Why are we taking a cab? Where’s your car?”

“That’s the news, A bastard wretched it!”

“Who?”I asked as I lifted my fist. She laughed then brought it down.

“It’s Nickhun.”

OH. WTF! THESE GUYS APPEAR ALL IN ONE DAY?!

“Aissh~ you won’t believe this but I sat on the plane… beside TAEC!”

“BWOH? THAT MOTHER I—“I  cut her off.

“Yeah, him!”

“Why the hell are they back?!”

“Trust me, your guess is as good as mine!”

 

TAEC’S POV

I saw my red bag, got it then left to see Khunnie Boy!

“Yo bro!”

“Hey! How you’ve been?!”

“Shut up! We met just last week!”

“I know, I’m just playin’ with you brother!”

“Let’s go to your place!”

“OKAY!”

~

“What the hell happened to your car?!”

“I bumped it earlier,”

“Oh,”

“You’ll never guess who I bumped it with?”

“Who?”

“KWON. KWON YURI!”

“BWOH? Guess who sat beside me during the flight?”

“Who?”

“IM. IM YOONA!”

“AISSSH! CHINCHA? I wonder what happens now that they’re here.”

“Me too. 1 and a half months of looking for them all over Korea was tiring!”

 

~

“Bro I’ll go change my clothes then let’s play soccer! Call the guys too!”

~

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“WTF TAEC?! Evil Witch’s gonna kill you! Stop screaming!” I held out a purple bra.

“OH. I guess, that’s not yours?”

“Would I be screaming if this was mine?!”

“Check the bag for any information on where we can give it back, maybe she has your bag too”

I checked the bag and saw a tag;

IF LOST: return to MS. IM YOONA  ADDRESS:XXXXXXXXXXX  NUMBER:XXXXXXXXXX

 

“AISSH CHINCHA?”

“Khun, you are not gonna believe who owns this bag!”

“Who?”

“It’s Yoona.”

“Woah!  So that’s where I remember that purple bra!”

I smacked his head for being a byuntae.

I dialed the number and hoped she would pick up.

 

~

YOONA’S POV

I was going to change my clothes because the girls are coming for I have returned; only to find out that the luggage I brought home WASN’T MINE! It was a guy’s luggage!”

Suddenly my handphone rang. Unknown number? Weird.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Im Yoona?”

“Neh. Who is this?”

“Not important. I believe you have my bag and I have yours. Can we meet? I really need my bag now.”

“Arasso. Where do you want to meet?”

“Arasso, arasso.”

We were to meet in KARA café.

 I asked Yuri if she can lend me clothes and she did. So, I took the cab and went straight to that café.

I saw the guy who got my luggage at the counter seemed like flirting with the cashier. Urgh.

“Excuse me?”

“TAEC?”

“OH. Yoona you’re here! Just bring that to our table, arachi?”

I was dragged to a table and there we sat.

“Did you do this on purpose?”I questioned him.

“Do what? Switch our luggage?! In your dreams!”

“SHUT UP! Now, give me my bag and I have to leave.”

Just then the food came and the ugly waitress winked at TAEC.

“YAH! GO BACK TO WORK!” I shouted at her, which made her run.

“Woah there! Jealous much?”

“Anni. I’m just irritated by her.”

“Arasso. Now, eat!”

“Okay.” Truth is I was so hungry! I gobbled the food, almost not lady-like and I could see him staring at me.

“Wae??”

“HAVEN’T YOU BEEN EATING?!”

“It’s not that! I’M JUST QUITE HUNGRY!”

“Quite? More like SOOOO HUNGRY!”

I didn’t mind him anymore. As soon as I was done, I grabbed my bag then left the café.

It was hard looking for a cab. Then a car stopped right in front of me.

“Wanna ride home?”

“SHIRO!”But that didn’t stop him. He went outside grabbed my hang and my luggage and placed us inside his car.

“You know, this can be considered kidnapping”

“It’s not kidnapping if you’re not struggling.”

It was a silent drive until we arrived at Yuri’s place.

“So, this is where Yuri lives huhh?”

“Neh. Thanks for the ride. Bye.”

~YURI’S POV

I was out buying food for everyone at my house. I decided to buy samgyupsal. YUMM!

“AHJUMMA! Samgyupsal for 9 please!!!!”

Waiting for my order, I saw a guy eating a lot of food, specifically samgyupsal. I was so hungry and seeing him made me hungry even more.

The way he ate reminded me of Khun.

WAIT! THAT IS KHUN!

“Khun?”

“eh?”

“Yuri –ssi!”

“Oh. So it is you”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m waiting for my food.”

“Hmm. Want some?” He offered, I tried not to mind.

“Kenchanayo, I’m sorta full anyways and you know how I feel about food going to waste!”

I obeyed and enjoyed every bit of that food. YUMM!

“I have to go. My food’s here. It was nice seeing you in a different mood Khun-ssi”

“You too Yuri-ssi. NICE SEEING YOU IN A NICE MOOD”

I kept smiling till I arrived home.

~

“Yuri-yah, I’m heading over the venue where my first fashion show’s gonna be held!”

“Mianhe Yoona-yah, I can’t go to your show.”

“BWOH? WAE?”

“It’s the first night of my play”

“Oh? CHINCHA? So you’re an actress now?!”

“Sort of. Mianhe dongsaeng.”

“IHHHH. Kwenchana Unnie—I too can’t go to your play, so we’re sort of quits now!”

~

TAEC’S POV

Tonight I was forced by my parents to see this fashion show, I wasn’t really interested. So I was there, listening to my iPod with my eyes closed.

-

-

I sensed that the show was over since my Aboji tapped my shoulder; meaning I needed to get up. I was supposed to give this designer, flowers up the stage. My Aboji really likes her, OMO~ maybe she’s old!

I ran up the stairs and there she was. I thought it was an angel.

It was Yoona.

I handed her the flowers.

“Komawo Taec-ssi”

I lost control and kissed her in public, where media, family and friends were.

I felt her cheeks burn up as she led me backstage. Obviously, embarrassed because of me.

“Yoona-yah, chwesonghamnida!”

She slapped me.

“Mianhe” She slapped me again.

“I KNOW, I’VE HURT YOU AND YURI IN THE PAST. “

She kept throwing punches in my chest.

“I’m so sorry. I regretted every bad thing I’ve done.”She cried. I hugged her.

“Every sweet thing I’ve done for you was sincere. It was never for show, forgive me. Chebal”

“Babo. I’m crying because I can’t stay mad at you! I can’t seem to say I hate you when my brain says you’re the guy that changed me 2 months ago! Ok Taecyeon, SARANGHAE. CHONGMAL SARANGHAE. It hurts!”

I couldn’t bear see her cry because I she was confused. So, I stepped up and kissed her. Kissed her like I can make all her hard feelings vanish.

“Nado Saranghae, Yoona-ssi”

“Babo, you should’ve told me that BEFORE cried!” she laughed.

We walked down the runway, hand in hand and smiled at everyone. I assumed they got the picture of what happened backstage.

~

~

YURI’S POV

I can’t breathe! What if I make a mistake during the play?

“2 minutes Yuri-ssi, and the sponsor for this event would be seating in front, so better give them a nice show. Arasso?”

I could barely see anyone in the audience the spotlight was so bright.

-

-

WAHHH! IT’S DONE! IT CAME OUT PERFECTLY!

“And last but not the least AS Juliet Capulet, MISS KWON YURI” I stepped forward and do a curtsy.

“Now, for the Horvekjul family to please step on the stage and take a picture with the cast.”

Horvekjul? As in Nickhun Horvekjul?

They approached us and Nickhun stood beside me.

“You were great! You look amazing too”

“Komawo, Khun Oppa” I smiled. I noticed a lady beside me. She looked very classy and very sweet.

“Your stepmom?” I whispered.

“Evil Witch.”He smirked.

When the picture taking was done. I had a little chat with their family.

“Annyeong Mr. Horvekjul, Mrs. Horvekjul!”

“Call me Narsha dear.” Evil Witch smiled at me.

“Do you want to join us for dinner?” his Aboji asked me.

“OH. I’D BE GLAD TO”

“Sit here.”Khun whispered. He sat beside me.

“Nickhun, go on a date with someone maybe that way you can have some sense being a part of this family”

“YAH~stupid Evil Witch. I HAVE SENSE BEING A PART OF MY FAMLIY! An as a matter of fact I am dating someone!” He suddenly held my hand and slightly kicked me under the table.

“Who? Yuri-ssi? Is what my stepson saying true? Are you guys dating?” I looked at him and he nodded.

“Oh—Khun Oppa, you said we were gonna tell them at the right time.” I acted.

“I know, and this seemed to be the right time.”

“So, how long have you been dating?” His stepmom went closer.

“None of your business EVIL WITCH. ABOJI, WE’RE LEAVING” His Aboji nodded. I bet he was tired of the both of them arguing so he decided to shut up.

He led me outside.

“Komawo Yuri-ssi”

“No worries, it’s not hard to pretend.”

“Uhm—Yuri-ssi?”

“Yeh Khun Oppa?”

“Can you—reconsider it?”

“Reconsider what?”

“US—being pretend. I want US to be together. I know, this is fast and I know I’ve hurt you in the past but, I was always sincere in what I did to you. You’ve always given me this happiness no one can and—“I was stopped by her finger.

“Shhhh. I’ll think about reconsidering.”

~

~

“CHUKHAE HyoJu!!!!”

“HyoJu! HyoJu!!!”

“WEEE~ You know this messed up couple would definitely work out. IF THEY WON’T, Junsu-yah! I know where you live!” Yuri raised a fist and everybody roared in laughter.

Hyoyeon and Junsu got married and the whole 9PM gang was at their reception.

“You know guys, it’s not about us. IT’S ABOUT YOU! Is Taec+Yoona nad Khun+Yuri together?”

“You never know!”Taec smiled.

“Oh c’mon! So are you guys together?”

“HAHA. OKAY OKAY, WE ARE! Taec and I are together!”

“Khun and I are together too!”

“BWOH? I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!”

“Things change and you’ll never know. Love comes in mysterious ways”Khun said.

“WEEEEE~~~”

“OH GOD; You’re like turning GAY!” Junsu shouted.

“Promise me you’ll never leave me.” Taec told Yoona.

“PROMISE ME YOU’LL PROTECT ME FROM EVIL WITCH.”Khun told Yuri.

“WE WILL. YOU GUYS CAN BET ON IT!” With that, THE ROYAL BOND WAS MADE.

A BOND BETWEEN THE PRINCES AND THE TWINS.

BET: the reason for their meeting, happiness and heartbreaks was the very same bet that made them realize how much they wouldn’t want to lose their partner.

 

-OMG! IT’S FINALLY DONE!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA TO ALL MY READERS!!!! EVEN THE SILENT ONES!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3129/i-m-19-and-married-fxband-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

-MY NEWEST FIC PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU LIKE BET ON IT :)