Blind Date !?

Tall and short

Sooyoung raised her eyebrow when she saw Hyoyeon and Yuri smiling evily at her. They had been doing that for the past 30 minutes. What was their problem? She hated being stared at. She tried to ignore them by focusing on their book, but their intense stares were getting the best of her.

She finally snapped.

"Why the hell are you two staring at me like that!", She said and glared back at them.  They flinched, but then smiled cheekily at her.

" Oh.. nothing..... unnie" Yuri said smiling mischeviously, while Hyoyeon giggled. Sooyoung glared intensly at them. The nerve of these two! 

"Kwon Yuri", Sooyoung said in a low voice. " If you dont tell what the hell is going on, I am going to tell Yesung oppa what you say in your dreams about h-"

" OK OK! I WILL TELL YOU!" Yuri said quickly. Sooyoung smirked. For once , she was happy to be Yuri' s roomate.

" Wait Yuri! Don't tell her ye"- Hyoyeon was cut off by Yuri. "We set up a blind date for you!" Yuri said. Hyoyeon hit head.

" Yah you pabo!", she said and Yuri pouted. The started to fight, not noticing Sooyoung there who looked like she was about to explode.

"YAH , WHO TOLD YOU TO SET UP A BLIND DATE FOR ME! REMEMBER THE LAST TI-" Yuri cut her off. " Unnie ah, for get about last time... we didnt know he was a et! But we know this guy very well!" She said and Hyoyeon nodded.

Sooyoung sighed. " You guys, this is nice, but I can chose whoever I want to date, and you guys already know how awkward I am with MALE strangers whom I havent met..".

"Unnie ah please we hate seeing you soo depressed! We really want to make you happy, and we are really sure this guy is the only one who could do it!" Hyoyeon softly said. " And dont worry unnie, you know this guy very well.." Yuri said. 

"But..." Sooyoung said.

"No buts! We already got the perfect dress for you! By the time you come back from your date, you will be smiling sooo much!", Yuri said clasping her hands together.

Sooyoung sighed defeated and nodded." But if this date doesnt work out... it will be the end of both of you", she said. Hyoyeon and Yuri nodded and  happily squealed. They ran into their rooms, while Sooyoung slouched on the couch throwing the book that was still in her hand elsewhere.

"Hmm... a blind date... these devils better make sure this date wont be as bad as the last one", she mumbled and drifted off to sleep. She was gonna need that sleep, for she was going to have to be ready for the coming events tomorrow...

 

 

 

Hiiiii! I am backkk. I am sooo srry for the extrmely duper late update...... Thank you suscribersss lol. Dont worry i will update as soon as possible!