Her

Tall and short

Everyone adores her. Her long smooth legs make the men drool, and the women evious. Her smile lights up room. Her straight brown hair flow smoothly down her back.

 

You could say that she was completely perfect in everyway. Even some of her members seemed to be envious of her. Though Sooyoung was thankful for her nice features, there was one feature she hated the most about her. Her long legs. 

 

To her, a short woman is better then a tall woman. She was always envious of her members who were in the short side. Why? Thats probably what your all thinking. Why would a tall woman be jealous of short and pettite women? 

 

Well Sooyoung had a reason for it.  She thinks that when ever a couple are about to kiss, the men would normally lean down , while the girl would try to tip toe and both would make passionate kiss. Sooyoung however was really tall so it was hard to find people who were taller then her. She was 173 cm tall. Sure, there were a lot of people taller then her, but they never were her type. She wanted a man who she could tip toe and try to kiss him while he would lean down. 

Thats why she would always feel jeaolus of her members when they would be kissing their boyfreinds. Especially taeyeon and leeteuk. Leeteuk was tall. Taeyeon was short. But when they kissed, it was a beautiful moment.

 

So there stood Sooyoung, staring at her members kissing their boyfreinds. She wanted to have a moment like them, but she knew it will take time to find her perfect guy. She never even had her first kiss yet, and she was yearning to have it quickly, but how can she when she hasn't even found her perfect guy yet. 

' Sooyoung ah you ready its time for our photoshoot-- ahh oppa stop i have too go, we already kissed to much and i think you are gonna get !', Taeyeon giggled and tried to stop Leeteuk from kissing any more.

' Ughh fine but remember what we have to do tonight', Leeteuk said and winked at Taeyeon, which made her blush. 

Sooyoung heaved out a sigh before replying, ' Ok lets go'. 

' When will my perfect guy ever come', she thought, and walked away.