just being me

Tall and short

' OH! i am soo sorry Sooyoung!', Ryeowook said while helping Sooyoung up.
' Its ok Ryeowook op-', before Sooyoung could reply, Ryeowook was already gone. 
' Weird guy', Sooyoung muttered and made her way to the photoshoot
 


But sooyoung failed to see Ryeowook's trembling face and his swollen face.  He had just caught his long time crush smooching with Heechul. He  knew it wasn't any of their faults, but the scene of the kissing was painful in his heart. 

He quickly wiped his tears and went in the room where the took their photoshoots.

' Isn't my Yoongie so beautiful', Donghae giggled and held up a picture of Yoona.

' Not as beautiful as my Yuri!', Yesung said and stuck his tounge out at Donghae.

' My Hyoyeon is the best!; Eunhyuk butted in. Ryeowook scowled. For once can they stop talking about their girlfreinds. He acually now misses the time where all of them didn't have girlfreinds and they would talk about sports, even though Ryeowook wasn't really into it. 

Now that they all have girlfreinds, they always talk about them, and Ryeowook is always the odd one out.

Yesung took a glance at Ryeowook. 

' Hey wookie, I have never seen you have a girlfreind, and i'm starting to think your gay', Yesung joked which caused the other members to laugh.

' Hyung! I am not gay!', Ryeowook snapped. 

' Well people are gonna think that if you don't have a girlfreind soon', Yesung stated and stopped laughing which all the members nodded their heads.

Ryeowook scratched the back of his neck. ' Well im not really good with girls', he replied in a small soft voice.

' Thats because you never even try', Donghae said. 

' Dude, you serously need a girlfreind......how about we give you a blind date!', Eunhyuk giddily said. Alarmed, Ryeowook's head shot up.

' Thats a great idea Hyukkie! We should give Wookie a blind date!', Donghae evily smiled.

' No!', Ryewook shook his head vigourously.' I d-on't know any-thing about blin--d da--te-s!;, Ryeowook suttered.

' Don' worry Hyukkie, thats what we are here for! Trust me this will help you!, Eunhyuk said with a nodding Yesunf and Donghae.

Ryewook took a moment to thing. It was a great oppurtunity, and he could finnaly associate with girls.

'Um... ok!', Ryeowook said and all the member cheered. 

'Come on Hyukkie! We need to find a girl for Wookie!', Donghae said and pulled Eunhyuk with him. 

Ryeowook heaved out a sigh before lightly smiling. ' Blind date', he thought. 'It doesn't sound that bad'.