Envious

Tall and short

' Sooyoung!, get your but off that couch, so we can go to the photoshoot!', Taeyeon scolded her in her ahjumma tone, and pointing her index finger at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung sighed and made her way to the other members who were chattering away in the car. 

' Yuri! look at this necklace! Donghae oppa made it for me', Yoona squealed. 

' Thats soo sweet Yesung oppa got me a cute bracelet that says YULSUNG!', Yuri said and then both of them squealed in joy. Sooyoung growled. Oppa this, oppa that.  Why can't they talk about something else for a change? Then again, she would probably do the same if she had a boyfriend.

Yoona and Yuri stopped squealing when they heard Sooyoung's growl. They smirked.

'Unnie ah! when will you have a bofriend! your the only one in the group who doesn't have one! Even Seohyun has one!', Yoona said. Seohyun who was reading her book blushed, and hid her face with her book.

Sooyoung sighed. ' You know the reason why Yoona', Sooyoung muttered.

Yoona rolled her eyes. ' Yeah yeah we get it! Your waiting for your perfect one! But still unni there are many hot guys out there who like you but you keep on rejecting their offer!', Yoona scolded, while Yuri nodded.

' I know their hot, its just that..... when i see them, they just all seem as a freind to me and nothing more',Sooyoung replied. Before Yoona could reply, Taeyeon walked in   ' Ok everyone! we're here!;  

Sooyoung quickly walked out and thought about what yoona said.

'But still unni, there are many hot guys who like you, but you keep on rejecting their offer!'

She was right. Why did she keep on rejecting people who liked her. Sure she saw them as a freind, but still.. she could've tried. 

Just then another person who seem concentrated in his thoughts bumped in to Sooyoung.

 

' OH! i am soo sorry Sooyoung!', Ryeowook said while helping Sooyoung up.

' Its ok Ryeowook op-', before Sooyoung could reply, Ryeowook was already gone. 

' Weird guy', Sooyoung muttered and made her way to the photoshoot

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii sorry for the late update yay i have 7 suscribers!!!