Him

Tall and short

His tired. Tired of being called the cute one, well besides Sungmin. All the other members are muscular and strong, while he is just weak. 

He knows he has a lot of fans who love him dearly, but he can't help but feel jealous of how much fangirling his other members have. He thinks that the only reason he is in Super junior is because he can sing, thats it. With out that talent, what would have he been called instead of Super Junior's Ryeowook? Weak Ryeowook?Unmuscular Ryeowook? Kind Ryeowook?

Sure there were a few features that he didn't like about himself, but there was one feature that he hated the most about himself. His short legs. If he was a woman, he would be considered tall and he would be happy with that. But no, he had to be a boy. He stood about 173 cm tall. So what? Even the maknae was taller then him. Some beautiful girls with long legs normally either reached his level or were taller then him. 

He hated that. Why couldn't he be as tall as Siwon or Leeteuk or atleast Sungmin. He always tried to ignore his height, but it was really hard. How could he when most of the girls he liked were taller then him?

' Hey Wookie, can you take care of the house for the night? I have to meet up with my Taengooo', Leeteuk said in a glee voice.

' Uh- uh sure Leeteuk don't worry about', he said it a cracking voice. Leeteuk tilted his head, noticing there is something wrong with his doengseong. Just when he was about to talk, his phone beeped. ' Oh no! I am gonna be late! Byee Wookiee!!', he shouted and left.

'Ryeowook heaved out a sigh before closing the door and closing his eyes. ' For once', he thought. ' I want to be loved like them'.