Heartbroken or relief

A Summer in LA... ON HIATUS

 

Since Janet refuse to tell the girls about her date, the girls decided to go and sleep. The next day the girls woke up early by chance and went to eat breakfast on their way to the restaurant the girls bumped into Super Junior and the boys invited them to eat with them. They ordered breakfast and Eunhyuk and Coral couldn’t keep their eyes from each other the same with, Leeteuk and Janet and Nathalie couldn’t keep her eyes from Donghae (Yesung was sitting in front of Ryeowook, Sungmin in front of Kyuhyun, Nathalie in front of Donghae, Janet in front of Leeteuk, Coral in front of Eunhyuk and Shindong in front of the manager). After breakfast they went out to have fun together when suddenly Nathalie and Donghae started arguing since everyone was used to them arguing all the time they left them behind and like that everyone started to go their separate ways in groups of two (Janet with Leeteuk, Yesung with Ryeowook, Sungmin with Kyuhyun, Shindong with the manager and Coral with Eunhyuk) to have fun. After NaHae finished arguing they noticed that everyone went missing.

 

After arguing

Donghae: Where is everyone?

Nathalie: Molla how am I supposed to know

Donghae: Lets go look for them

Nathalie: Are u crazy, this is a once in a life opportunity for me to have fun on a foreign country by myself, if u want go look for them by yourself bye bye ^^

Donghae: Yaa wait for me

Nathalie: But weren’t u going to look for the others

Donghae: Forget it I can’t let a girl walk around alone specially a girl like u -//.//-

Nathalie: What do u mean by a girl like me?

Donghae: A girl that always gets in trouble no matter where she goes

Nathalie: Yaaaa Lee Donghae *raises hand to hit Donghae but he runs off and she runs after him*

 

And like that NaHae joined everyone else having fun around without a care in life, at lunch everyone reunited to eat and after ordering Eunhyuk and Coral excused themselves to use the restrooms time passed and every ones’ food had arrived but there was no sight of Coral or Eunhyuk so Leeteuk send Donghae to look for his boyfriend at the males restroom and Janet send Nathalie to look for her best friend at the female restroom, NaHae finally arrived at the restrooms and found Coral and Eunhyuk having a make out section in front of the bathrooms.

 

After the bathrooms

 

Donghae Shock left and pulled Nathalie with him, Nathalie was worried about Donghae and didn’t know what to say to him, Donghae suddenly stopped and started crying; Nathalie unconsciously gave him a back hug and told him that everything would be alright and since a lot of people were starting to stare she pulled him somewhere where they could be alone. After that Nathalie kept comforting Donghae until he started laughing like a maniac and she got scared.

Nathalie: What’s wrong fishy why’re u laughing?

Donghae: Because It’s so funny

Nathalie: what’s so funny fishy?

Donghae: What just happened

Nathalie: Why do u say that?

Donghae: Because now I don’t have to worry about hurting Eunhyuk

Nathalie: What do u mean u don’t need to worry about hurting monkey oppa?

Donghae: This is what I mean

 

Donghae kisses Nathalie passionately and Nathalie stays still in shock while Donghae is kissing her after Nathalie gets a hold of herself she tries to push Donghae away but he’s too strong for her and after losing her strength she gives up and starts kissing him back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Don't forget to comment and subcribe