I Must Help Them: Asking The Ceo

A Summer in LA... ON HIATUS

 

At the Airport

The boys where going back to Korea and the girls back to their country Puerto Rico. They had to bid farewell to each other before going to the airport because of the boys’ fans.

A month past and the boys’ where preparing for their comeback and Leeteuk was also getting ready to start with his two years mandatory military service. Janet, Coral & Nathalie didn’t tell anyone about their adventure with Super Junior, even though they promise to keep in contact they couldn’t keep that promise in the end because the boys where really busy.

SuJu van

 

One day the on their way back to their dorm Leeteuk suddenly exploded

Leeteuk: Aish I can’t take it anymore!!!!!!!!

Kyugyun: Hyung what can’t you take anymore?

Leeteuk: Not being able to see or speak with Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manager: There’s nothing we can do about it you have schedules’ and she lives in Puerto Rico

EunHae: Hyung we understand how you feel we also miss Coral & Nathalie but our manager is right we can’t do anything because of our schedules and the long distance.

Leeteuk: I know mian, it’s just that I... forget it

Manager: *looking through the rearview mirror at the boys (is that how it’s call the mirror inside the cars?) thinks:*Aish I can’t just stand and do nothing while the boys are like that I most do something and help them*

 

After drooping the boys at the dorm and making sure that they were ok the manager went to SM and talk with Ceo Lee Soo Man(I putted LSM instead of the new CEO because the boys know LSM better) about the boys feelings, etc. Lee Soo Man decided to put up a poll online asking the fans what they prefer for the boys.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry it's short