I Must Help Them: I Leave Their Fate In The E.L.Fs Hands

A Summer in LA... ON HIATUS

 

Ok these are the options for the poll, we’ll let our boys fans other Idols and their friends decide, someone put the poll online so everyone can vote.

Different people that came across the poll online: What is this? Oh what should I vote for?

Selfish Fan: Aniyo oppas are mine I can’t let them get married

Selfish Fan: Do does es want to die oppas are mine who do they think they are?

Good Fan: Oppas are human to they deserve to be together with the one they love even if it hurts me

Etc.

Should we give the members of Super Junior the happiness of being with their love ones or should we leave them to be unhappy for the rest of their lives?

A) Let them be with the one they love

B) Stay alone for the rest of their lives

C) The company should decide

D) Their Families should decide

E) They should have arrange marriages

 

The poll was up until the boys finish filming their y Free & Single MV

 

At the SM Entertainment building

Well the netizens voted and the votes where:

Should we give the members of Super Junior the happiness of being with their love ones or should we leave them to be unhappy for the rest of their lives?

A) Let them be with the one they love (10000000000000000 votes)

B) Stay alone for the rest of their lives (1000000000 votes)

C) The company should decide (10 votes)

D) Their Families should decide (10000000000000)

E) They should have arrange marriages (1 vote)

LSM: The netizens of the world have spoken so hurry up and get everything ready so the boys can look for their happiness in the Caribbean

Everyone in the room: Ne!!!!!!

All of Super Juniors managers made sure the boys didn’t learn about the poll while the poll was running and after the preparations to send the boys to the Caribbean where going smoothly but time was running out since Leeteuks military service departure was getting near with each passing day they needed an excuse to take the boys on vacation without them suspecting anything, so the staff was starting to get worried about that small detail that could ruin the boys surprise, until one day Yesung hurt his back that’s when all of the SM staff worries about giving the boys a vacation without them finding out the real reason came to an end. After Yesung hurt his back the manager told the boy they were going on a vacation and that the company had already decided and paid for everything and that they will at 6 o’clock in the morning.