Chapter 5: Siwon?

Oppa, You Are My Idol, My Savior, & My Lover!

 

Rushing to the bathroom, I made sure to stay out of sight. When I was inside the bathroom and away from everyone else, I looked in the mirror. I didn’t exactly the like the mirror’s opinion of me though, since it showed red, puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

I quickly splashed my face with cold water and wiped my cheeks. When I looked half-way decent, I made my way back to my best friend, Siwon, and the rest of Super Junior.

“What took so long?”

I avoided Arri’s eyes before replying, hoping she wouldn’t see that I’d been crying.

“Oh, I had trouble finding the bathroom.”

Was that really the best excuse you could come up with?

A few seconds passed before she tilted my chin up, looking at me knowingly.

“What happened?”

Her voice was quiet, and she glanced over at Siwon before looking back at me.

“Oh…he just wanted to thank me for being calm around the band.”

“Ahuh, sure.” My best friend’s expression looked unconvinced.

I mentally slapped myself at my terribly lying skills.

“If nothing happened, why can’t he keep his eyes off you?”

My eyes followed her gaze, leading to Siwon looking at me with a hollow gaze. A few minutes of silence passed of awkward staring between me and Siwon. But, Kyuhyun jumped in front of me, breaking the tension in the air along with my line of vision of Siwon.

“Hey there.” He winked and a smirk spread across the maknae’s face.

I smiled nervously and waved, “Annyeong!”

I heard him chuckle and he pointed to the table with a fresh chocolate cake on it.

“I have a prank I want you to help me with. See Siwon over there? Heechul and myself want you to help us sneak up on him to wipe chocolate frosting on the back of his white shirt. He can’t stand dirty clothes.”

I looked at Arri, who had wandered over to Donghae again. I laughed nervously and tried to find the right words to turn the prank down nicely, but thankfully, Leeteuk saved me.

“Yah! Kyu, what’s going on over here? Scaring an innocent fan already?”

Kyu just rolled his eyes and walked away muttering, “Party pooper.”

Leeteuk filled Kyuhyun’s vacant spot in front of me and smiled kindly, “Just ignore whatever he tells you to do. Same goes for Heechul, those two are always causing trouble.”

I nodded thankfully, since I really didn’t know how to say no to Kyuhyun. I really didn’t want to be mean to Siwon, but I still couldn’t stand being at the after party with the awkward tension surrounding me.

“Thanks oppa. I’ll remember that. I actually have to go early, so I’m going to head out.”

“But dinner hasn’t even started!” He attempted to pout, causing me to chuckle.

“I know, I just have somewhere to be right now. I wish I could stay, mianhe.”

I bowed quickly and went to look for Arri before Leeteuk could reply. I walked around a corner but backed up quickly, not wanting to walk in on the scene I just saw.

“Arri!” I yelled, pretending I hadn’t seen her making out with Donghae, and looked around.

Gasps and rushed movements sounded before Arri nearly knocked me over when she walked into me.

“Oh, RaeRae!”

I turned around to see a flushed, messy haired Arri.

“I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to go back to the hotel. I think you noticed earlier that Siwon doesn’t want me here, and I’d rather not intrude. Besides, I’m kind of tired.”

“Okay…be careful.”

I smiled and hugged her before leaving.

The cold air outside made me shiver, so I quickly crossed my arms and walked down the street. I was about to grab a taxi, but a bright building surrounded by lights caught my eye. Walking over to the building, I didn’t know it was a club until I got inside. I figured I could buy a drink or two to calm my nerves before heading back to rest.

Sitting down sipping a raspberry martini at the bar, I looked around at all the hormonal youngsters grinding on one another. A couple kissing in the corner brought my mind back to Siwon. To block out the thoughts of his cruel words and harsh glare still piercing my eyes, I downed a few more drinks before I could finally feel the buzz. About 5 shots later, I was so drunk that I couldn’t walk right, or see anything. Everything was double, and I felt dizzy as could be. Deciding I’d had enough to drink, I stumbled to the dance floor and grinded against a random guy.

“You wanna head out back baby?” He slurred in my ear.

Not really thinking in my right mind, I didn’t respond, which he took as a yes. I didn’t have the strength to pull away from his grip as he pulled me through the ual crowd.

I grunted and attempted to get away best as I could, but it was no use. He pulled me out to what looked like an ally. It was quiet, except for the distant sound of club music coming from inside the building. The stranger pushed  me up against the wall and began kissing my neck, his hands snaking under my shirt. The alcohol affected me, but I still knew this was wrong. I pushed him off with all the effort I had and screamed for help. As the guy got up, I tried to scream again but he clamped his dirty hand over my mouth and smacked me with his other hand.

“You little . I was going to be nice, but now I don’t think I will.” His breath reeked of alcohol.

I closed my eyes, expecting the worst before the guy was pulled off of me and replaced by a familiar scent.

“Are you okay?”

I looked up to see a blurry face that seemed all too familiar. My hand found his face and touched his nose, cheek, and then his lips. His lips…they felt very familiar…

“Who are you?” I asked in a quiet, and very slurred voice.

“You’re really that drunk?” I heard the guy scoff.

“Do I know you? I feel like I know you from somewhere.” I poked his face, trying to remember where I’d seen him before. My finger traced his lips again.

“Do you want me to remind you?” His seductive voice captured my full attention before his hands slammed against the wall, trapping me between his arms.

Before I could reply, his lips crashed against mine. His soft lips meshed with mine perfectly, clearing up the image of the guy in front of me perfectly.

Siwon?