Chapter 1: Hello, California!

Oppa, You Are My Idol, My Savior, & My Lover!

Piercing screams filled the small car, including my own, as my friend and I were driving to California for a free concert from SM Entertainment groups! All of my favorite bands were going to be there; SHINee, Super Junior, TVXQ, Infinite, EXO, MBLAQ, f(x), and Girls Generation. I was especially excited to see my bias from SuJu, Siwon Oppa, perform live.

 

"Do you know what seats we have, Rae?" My best friend, Arri, asked me excitedly.

"Well..I don't exactly know yet. Hold on a second, I'll check." I reached in my purse and searched it thoroughly but I couldn't find them.

"Pull over quickly, I think they're in one of my bags in the back." She pulled over and popped open the trunk. I walked to the back of the car, realizing how late it had gotten, and that there was no trace of light besides the stars. I took out my phone to use as a flashlight, and ped my big suitcase. My hands dug through the bag, but I couldn't feel anything paper-like. Just as I'd thought I'd ran out of luck, at the bottom of the suitcase, I felt an envelope. I grasped it tightly in my fingers and pulled it out, smiling in satisfaction. I put the things I'd taken out, back in the bag and zipped it back up. The broken silence sent shivers up my spine. I don't know why, but the eerie darkness of night always gives me the creeps. Once I'd gotten back in the car, I opened the envelope with caution. The tickets read that we had gotten...

 

"FRONT ROW SEATS!" My scream filled the car once again, in which Arri joined in, making our screams twice as loud in unison. We were so loud, I'm sure people over in Tokyo could hear us. When we finally calmed down, we continued on our road trip, now entering California. My eyes felt heavier and heavier, until they shut, and my mind wandered off into a dream.

 

The next morning..

 

"RaeRae, wake up!" I bolted upright to Arri shaking me, looking both excited and annoyed.

"Aish girl, you're a really hard sleeper!"

I flashed a grin at her, then kissed her cheek laughing.

"I'm sorry..." I tried to pout, but I'm pretty sure it looked more like a duck face, considering Arri burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Aegyo, you're so cute!" She smiled widely and pinched my cheeks.

In return, I stuck my tongue out at her. I looked around the car, realizing we were in a hotel parking lot.

"We're here!" Excitement radiated from my body. I stretched my arms, unbuckled my seat belt, and grabbed all of my bags quickly.

We walked into the huge hotel,

"I'll go get a bellhop, you go check us in." Arri demanded.

"Arasso." I left my bags with her and walked over to a nice wooden table that said "Check-In Desk".

"Hello, how may I help you?" A middle-aged woman forcibly smiled.

"I'd like a room for two people, please." I returned the smile sincerely.

She checked me in and gave me 3 room keys, one for me, one for Arri, and a spare. I walked back to where Arri and our bags were, to see the suitcases being put on a cart by a young bellhop. I slowly and sneakily crept up behind Arri and grabbed her shoulder, whispering in her ear, "I'm the Lucifer..." I've never heard her scream louder, or jump higher. I fell to the ground, rolling over laughing.

 

Siwon's P.O.V.

 

I was sitting in hotel lobby where the other SuJu members and I were staying at, after the longest airplane flight ever. I had a disguise on, which thanks to Leetuek, makes me look like some smart business-person, so that fans wouldn't recognize me. I looked around the comfortable room, seeing guests chatting happily. I heard someone near me whisper faintly to someone, "I'm the Lucifer.." My head jerked in the direction of two girls, when one of them, the taller, blonde-haired one, shrieked as if she'd been shot. The other girl who was short with brown, choppy hair fell to the ground laughing. A grin appeared on my face at the scene taking place. The girl on the ground stood up clutching her stomach, still laughing. That's when I noticed her Super Junior t-shirt, tight, black ripped skinny jeans, and grey fur boots. Her hair was messy too, as if she'd just woken up, and her face showed no traces of make-up, except for some smeared mascara. She was quite plain, but her smile gave off a light, happy vibe that just radiated off of her, contagiously making me smile too.

 

Rae's P.O.V.

 

We walked up to our room, which happened to be the 14th floor. Since we took the stairs, my legs felt like jelly. Once we entered our vacant room, I chose the king-sized bed next to the large, open window and started unpacking my few, big suitcases. When I was finished, I looked over to find Arri fast asleep on the bed next to mine. I might as well find something to do. Maybe I'll go explore the city for a while, I thought to myself. I took the elevator back down to the lobby, and asked the lady at the front desk if there were any tour guides who could show me around the city. Disappointment washed over me when she said there weren't any tour guides available. I ended up walking over to one of the couches in the spacious area. I laid down, closing my eyes, dying of boredom. I forced my eyes open, so I wouldn't fall asleep, and peered sideways at a person on the couch across from me. A suspicious man wearing a business hat, suit, and black tinted sunglasses was sitting there, just looking around. He looked rather sophisticated, and his sunglasses made me feel uneasy. I hate when people wear tinted sunglasses. It's so...awkward. You can never tell where they're looking. The man stood up so suddenly, my eyes hurt from instantly looking away. Thinking back to what I'd do to pass the time, I sighed. Taking out my iPod, I smiled. No Other filled my ears as I watched the adorable video. Siwon's gorgeous smile was infectious, and his dimples were charming. When Wookie started washing the car, I couldn't help but giggle. His innocent, cutesy look is adorable! It makes me laugh every time I watch this music video. As the video progressed, I'd started mentally singing the lyrics, smiling until my cheeks hurt. After watching the video, I sat up and saw, out of my peripheral version, a guy in sunglasses, a hat, a black t-shirt and blue jeans standing with the suspicious guy from earlier. They were looking in my direction, making me feel awkward, so I got up and walked back to the front desk.

"Are you sure there aren't any guides available?" I asked the lady once again. I must've had a nagging tone to my voice, because the lady answered impatiently, and rather loudly, "No! I'm sorry, but there are no guides available right now!"

"Aish." I muttered to myself. I stuck my earbuds back in, blasting Bonamana, and walked out of the hotel disappointedly. I stopped and stood in awe on the sidewalk at how tall the buildings were, how many people were walking by, and all f the jam-packed, rush-hour traffic. Since Arri and I had arrived for the concert a couple days early, I had more than enough time to explore the city. I just wish Arri wasn't so tired from the long drive, so that she could go with me. Sorry, Sorry rang through my ears as I crossed the street, forgetting about the rushing traffic. I looked up, expecting to see unfamiliar faces passing by me. But instead, I felt a harsh impact, and fell into a sea of black, silent darkness as I collapsed to the ground.