Jessica's first day of school

Never Judge a book by its Cover

 

Jessica POV

*Sigh.* Why are there three different uniforms? Am I supposed to wear any one of them? , I should have asked Yuri which one I’m suppose to wear. *Sigh* Screw it; I’ll just wear whatever I want.

After getting ready I looked at the clock and noticed that I was already late to school. Nah, might as well eat breakfast before leaving beside it’s not like they can do anything about. I’ll just lie that I got lost or something. After eating my breakfast I got my backpack which was already prepared by my Seobaby. Now time to go to school, I quickly grabbed my keys and walked out the house. Once I stepped out I was greeted by the grey cloudy sky. It’s going to be a good day. I was walking towards school when I remembered I needed to handle some important business today. I need a car, I hate walking long distance. I quickly called an old friend of mine to inform him of my arrival.

“Hello, Mr. Choi?”

“Yes, Sooyeon? Is that you? Is that really you? Sooyeon?” He asked shocked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Oh my dear. I haven’t heard from you in years!” Mr. Choi exclaimed.

“Yes. Anyways I wanted to inform you that I’m back.”

“Really?! You’re not just playing with me are you?”

“No, Sir. I just arrived yesterday.”

“That’s great. And since you’re calling me that mean that you are planning on staying here in Korea, right?” Mr. Choi stated.

“Correct.”

“Okay, then please come to my mansion. If you still remember where I live.”

“Yes, I’ll be there in a few.” I hanged up and walked towards the mansion. After a few minutes I arrived at his mansion. Hm… he’s got lots of bodyguards around. *evil smirk*Maybe I should have some fun. I quickly ran and climbed the tree near the mansion once I got up I quickly scanned the area remembering it’s structure and how many guards where around. 

 

 

This will be a piece of cake.

I jumped off the tree landing silently inside the mansion. I noticed a few of guards turning around but before they could spot me I quickly and silently moved around the front yard towards the front door and slipped inside the mansion. Easy. I started walking towards the study room where I know Mr. Choi will be. When I was making my way there I watched out for any maids, butlers or guards moving around making sure I wasn’t spotted.

“Hey, who are you? And how did you get in?” A tall man asked pointing his gun at me.

“Oh, you haven’t seen me around?” I innocently asked pouting cutely at him.

“Um..ah…no.” He stuttered blushing.

“Well, it’s understandable since I’m a ghost and all.” I stated.

“G-gh-ghost?” He stuttered turning pale with shaking hands.

“Yes, can’t you tell by my white skin and cold aura?” I smirked and glared at him as he peed his pants.

“m-m-m-mommy!” He screamed dropping his gun and running away.

“Well, that was fun.” I smirked. Some people are really easy to fool or they’re just to stupid.

Once I reached the doors, I slammed them open causing Mr. Choi and a tall girl to jump out they’re chairs.

“Guess who’s back!” I coldly stated walking into the room.

“So-Sooyeon?!” The tall girl exclaimed surprised.

“Yes, and you are?” I coldly asked glaring at the girl.

“Sooyeon, it me Sooyoung!” She loudly excitedly shouted hugging me.

“Let go or else.” I commanded sending an icy glare at her.

“So-so-sorry.” She immediately released me.

“Sooyeon be nice.” Mr. Choi said.

“Don’t feel like it.”

“Okay, then don’t scare us like you did just now.”

“I’ll think about, but can’t promise anything.”

“Hey, how come they didn’t announce your presence?” Sooyoung asked sitting back down.

“Sneaked in.” I boredly stated also sitting down.

“Oh… Wait! Sneaked in?” They both exclaimed.

“Yeah, they didn’t even notice me.”  

“See Dad! Told you someone had invaded the mansion. Good thing it was just Sooyeon. Or else you would be dead by now.” Sooyoung stated looking at her father.

“Okay! I’m sorry for doubting your intuition.”

“Good.”

“Anyways, you’re here to take over, correct?”

“No, I just want to tell you that I plan on living here and not to inform my family that I’m in the country. Also introduce me as a new member to the group. I don’t want anyone knowing who I really am. Understood.”

“Completely.” Both saluted.    

“Aright.”

“By the way aren’t you worried that someone that knows your family and/or one of the men from one of your ious missions might recognize you?” Sooyoung asked worried.

“What you mean?” I asked back with a blank look.

“You know, when you were working for other mafia families and the yakuza. And your family members or someone recognizing who you are.” Sooyoung stated.

“For my family, I doubt they’ll recognize me, I’m not the innocent little 7 year old girl they used to know. And as for the mafia and yakuza, I highly doubt it since I’ve only talked to them through the phone and never met them in person. Oh! That’s right there’s only one group that meet me in person but their mansion exploded the moment I completed my mission. So I doubt they’ll be coming back from the dead.” Yup, that was the mission I met Yoona on, but it felt good blowing them to pieces. keke

“Oh.”

“Anyways, Mr. Choi, you got a car I can borrow?”

“Here have my spare car. I don’t use it.” Mr. Choi said handing me the keys.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Alright, I’ll be leaving.”

“Already?”

“Yeah, I think I’m running late to school. Wait scratch that. I’m super late to school.” Both looked at me with shocked and strange looks.

“School?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“How?”

“I was accidently enrolled; besides I have nothing better to do so why not.” I shrugged.

“Oh, what school?” Mr. Choi asked.

“LSM Academy.”

“OMO!! OMO!! OMO!!” Sooyoung shouted excitedly jumping up and down repeatedly.

“What’s up with all the excitement?” I asked giving her a blank look.

“We attend the same school!” She exclaimed hugging me. Oh great. I’m gonna have a loud mouth Giant following me around in school. Hope I don’t have any classes with her.  

“That’s great!” Mr. Choi clapped.

“Why?” I raised my brow.

“Here’s your first mission. Well more of a personal favor if you would.”

“What is it?”

“Observe my son.”

“Why?”

“We suspect he’s using the power that dad has even though it’s really yours, for his own personal gain.” Sooyoung turned serious.

“Okay, I’ll look into it. Bye.”

“Wait!” Sooyoung shouted clinging onto my arm.

“What?”

“Let’s go to school together.” She shouted dragging me to the garage.

“NO!” I shouted pushing her away.

“You have to!”

“Why?”

“Cuz I don’t have a drivers license. And dad gave you the car. Besides I don’t like walking to school.” Sooyoung pouted doing a little aegyo.

“Oh god, stop that!! I think I just throw up a little in my mouth.” I stated in disgust.

“Hey! My aegyo isn’t that bad!” She protested.

“Yeah, and my glares don’t freeze people it melts them.” I sarcastically stated with a roll of my eyes.

“Ugh~ Sooyeon! Please~” Sooyoung whined but I cut her off the moment my eyes landed on my ‘new car.’

“What is that?” I hissed pointing at the car.

“Huh? Your car.”

“B-bu-but it’s ….” I grabbed her collar shaking her violently and shouted. “PINK!!!!”

“It’s custom made, dad made it thinking of you. Well… he was drunk when he chose the color.”

“Huh?”

“He was drunk.”

*Sigh* “Whatever, let’s just go.” I said getting into the car and starting it up. I quickly drove to the school once arriving we got out and parted ways. I went to the Dean’s office and got my schedule. I was walking aimlessly through the halls when I saw a group of guys bullying someone I really didn’t care but they were in my way. Wait, now that I think about it I have no idea what Mr. Choi’s son looks like. .      

 

Unknown POV

Today is the start of my ‘normal’ school life. Sigh. I hate this school. I thought that my first mission as an undercover agent would be fun, like how my brother and sister’s missions are. But I was wrong. I feel like I’m in hell. I just started today and I’m already being bullied and pushed around. Why was I assigned to this again?

Flashback

Seoul Special Police Unit

“Agent T. You’re in 3rd year of high school, correct.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Great. You’ll be going on your first mission.”

“What?! But I just started my training yesterday.”

“I am aware of that. But I don’t have anyone who can do this mission without gathering suspicion.”

“What about my brother or sister.”

“They’re too old and beside they’re both on a mission.”

“What do you mean too old?!”

“You’re the only member who’s still in high school and young so you’re going undercover in LSM to join the SJ Mafia. The team has prepared everything. Just be yourself and befriend the members of this Mafia.” We stopped at a table with pictures of 3 guys.

“Who are they?”

“Your targets.” A Tall man stated.

 

I know I’m the youngest, but I have no training whatsoever. Shoot, I can barely lie to save my own lie. How the hell do they except me to compete this mission? I feel terrible; I just hope I’m able to do this.

I was walking towards my next class when I heard someone shouting from behind me. I ignored it and kept walking.

“Hey!” A guy shouted grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. “Hey, I was calling you.” The guy charming smiled.

“Huh? Oh, sorry?” I slyly said.

“Oh. So you’re the new kid, huh?” Another guy smirked. Okay, I’m not likely the looks on these guys faces.

“Excuse me, I have to get to class.” I said walking away when a short guy grabbed my wrist  and slammed me against his body.

“Oh, you ain’t going anyway.” He breathed on my ear. Eww~ Gross~

“Let go.” I slapped him hard and started to run until I tripped and fall. I sat up and saw them surrounding me and closing in I quickly shut my eyes. Please, someone, anyone save me.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comments. ^_^