Arrival in Korea

Never Judge a book by its Cover

 

Yoona’s POV

I and unnie have just arrived in Seoul, Korea.

“Unnie, so where are we staying?”

“We’ll be staying with an old friend of mine. She has a sister the same age as you. So you won’t be lonely.”

“Really?” I smiled.

“Yes, now let’s get going, before our ride leaves.”

“Huh?” I’m confused.

“She’s picking us up.”

After walking out the airport we were approached by a tall tan girl grinning like an idiot. Wow, she’s pretty yet y.

“Yuri.” Unnie greeted hugging the girl.

“Unnie!” Yuri exclaimed tightening their hug.

“That’s enough.” Unnie coldly stated breaking the hug.

“Why?” Yuri whined a little kid.

“Yuri this is Yoona. Yoona this is Yuri my old friend.”

“Hey.” We both greeted.

“You two are very similar like twins.” Unnie stated before walking towards a car.

“What?” We asked confused.

“Look in a mirror.”

“Huh?”

“Yuri, you know what’s she’s referring to?”

“Got no idea, maybe she’ll explain more in the car.”

The car ride to Yuri’s home was quiet and I still don’t understand what unnie meant. When we arrived we were greeted by a girl that resembled Yuri except lighter skin.

“Unnie!”

“Seohyun!” They hugged for a few second before unnie introduces us.

“Seohyun this is Yoona, Yoona is this Seohyun.”

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Hello, wow you and Yuri-unnie look like twin.” She stated looking at Yuri and me.

“That’s what I said.” Unnie stated before entering a room.

“Huh?” I’m still confused.

“Oh! I get it now!” Yuri exclaim.

“What?” I’m still lost.

“We look alike except I’m ier than you and you’re more innocent looking than me.” Yuri explained bring me in front of a mirror to look at our reflection.

“Oh~” It’s true, we do look alike.

 “Yuri, and here I thought unnie had the slowest reaction.” Seohyun stated looking at both of us.

“Hey! I’m your old sister! Show some respect!”

“We’re at home. I can say whatever I want and be informal towards you.”

“What? But you’re being formal towards unnie!” Yuri whined.

“Cuz she’s unnie.”

“So!”

“She’s special.”

“Um, sorry for intruding you, but why do you call unnie, unnie?” I asked.

“Huh?” Yuri said puzzled.

“Oh! That’s cuz she’s takes care of both of us.” Seohyun informed.

“Yeah, even though me and her are the same age she’s like an older sister to us. But don’t worry I won’t be calling her unnie anymore starting to tomorrow.” Yuri stated with an evil grin.

“Why?” Seohyun and I asked.

“Oh, you’ll see.” With that Yuri left to her room.

“Um, so we should go to bed soon since we have school tomorrow.”

“School?”

“Yeah, didn’t unnie tell you?”

“No.”

“okay, let me show you your room first while I explain.”

We started walking towards my new room while Seohyun explained that I’ll be attending the same school as Yuri and her as well as there will be a surprised for me. When we arrived at my room I was surprised that all my stuff was neatly arranged.

“I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty to unpack the boxes unnie sent before you’re arrival.”

“No, it’s cool. I really like it. Thank you.” I smiled at Seohyun. Is she blushing? Aw~ she’s so cute.

“You’re welcome and have a good rest.”

 

Yuri’s POV

“Good morning World!” I shouted as I stretched my whole body.

“haha, why the sudden greeting?” Lil sis chuckled leaning against the door frame.

“Hm? Well it’s a great day outside and also the fact that she’s with us again.” I said smiling and walked into the bathroom to get ready for school.

“Great to hear, by the way since you’re the oldest you get the duty of waking unnie up every morning.” Seohyun stated completely turning my smile into a frown.

“What?! Why?!” I shouted.

“Cuz you said to leave unnie to you and I’ll handle Yoona.”

“Aw~ come on! You know how hard it is to wake up that sleeping zombie!” I exclaimed wildly shaking my hand.

“No can do. Besides you’re in the same year and a year above Yoona and I.”

“So?”

“Seohyun! Are you ready?” Yoona yelled from downstairs. Wait? Ready for what?

“Yes! I’ll be down in a sec!” Seohyun then turn back to me. “Sis, were you soo excited that unnie’s here that you forgot that our school is divided into Upperclassmen and lowerclassmen. We’re 2nd years while you and unnie are 3rd years. Understand now? Oh and if you don’t want to be late to school you should really wake unnie up. I’ll be leaving early since I have class duty, Bye.”

“Hey! Wait!” Too late~ She’s already gone~ >.< Now to wake the sleeping zombie. T.T

I walked towards her room the closer I walked to her door the more this eerie feeling I was feeling increased, the silence was killing me as if I was in a horror movie. And behind the door there was a men eating monster awaiting their victim. I had my hand on the handle when suddenly I heard a high pitch scream coming from within. I busted the door open screaming my lungs out to find a disturbing Sci-fi horror gory movie playing on the big LCD TV.

“Oh God!!!”

 “W-wh-what?? What’s wrong?” She asked surprised.

“Sica!! What are you watching!! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off!!!” I shouted covering my eyes.

“Okay~ Chill. It’s off.” She coldly stated. “And aren’t you supposed to be gone?”

“What you mean?” I asked confused.

“I mean, doesn’t school start in like 30 minutes?”

“What?” I shouted looking at my wristwatch. “!! Why aren’t you ready?!” I exclaimed.

“What you talking about?” Sica asked confused.

“I think you’ll find this funny. Hehe” I awkwardly laughed.

“What?”

“Well the thing is while Seohyun was registering Yoona I sort of accidently might have also registered you in our school.” I said looking anywhere but her.

“You what?” She coldly hissed into my ear.

OMGOD~ Imma die~ “I registered you into our school. Now hurry up before we’re late to class.”

“So that’s why I have school uniforms in my closet. Alright.” She’s okay with it? I thought she hated school.

“Really? You’re not upset?”

“No, it’s cool. Besides it’ll keep me busy, ease my boredom and it’ll also make Yoona happy.”

“Oh, okay then hurry up. I’ll wait for you.”

“Nah, you go ahead. I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“You’re not going to ditch are you?”

“No. Now leave before I make you.”

“Okay, see in school.”