Cute girl

Never Judge a book by its Cover

 

Jessica POV

Wait, is that a girl they’re pick on? Hmm, she looks cute. *naughty smirk* Wait, I can’t do anything that would affect those 3 in anyway. Damn. But she's looks really cute. *shakes head* No!! Yuri would nagging me about fighting.

I quicken my pace forward when I saw one suddenly raise his arm to touch her. But helping someone in need won’t harm, right? Ah~~~ Screw it!! It's not like I ever cared about consequences before. Now have some fun~~ keke

I quickly walked behind the group. *smack* *smack* I quickly smacked 2 hard at the back of their heads and grabbed the other guy's arm before he could touch the girl. I forcefully twisted it backwards making him cry out in pain. Is it just me or did he just cry like a dying whale? 

“How dare you?” A tall guy glared at me. Is this guy really in high school? He looks like he's in his early twenty's with all those muscles. 

“How dare I? Hm~~ let me think." I tap my chin which seems to piss him off. *shrugs* "I'm a nobody"

"Don't with us than you . Or is it that you wanna join the fun?" Another tall guy stated. 

"No thanks. I'm more of the screwing you over type of person.” As I said that I made the guy bend over and kneed him in the . "see"

"You, !!!" The Tall guy shouted charging at me.

I quickly looked over to the girl as he charged at me and I was surprised to find such an attractive girl sitting on the floor with a lost puppy look. I quickly dodged his attack and kicked his . "Miss me, er~~"

“ off!” A short guy shouted getting in my face. Oh ddaaaammmmnnnn~ This guy’s breathe is kicking, and I mean kicking. I think that whatever he ate is fighting its way back up and trying to come out. 

 

No one POV

“No, you off.” Jessica hissed letting go of the guy whose arm she was twisting to slam short stuff’s face into the brick wall behind the girl. “Now, anyone else need help ing off?” Jessica smirked. Her slamming the short guy’s face into the wall was enough to send them running. "That was way to easy." Now to help that cute girl up. She turned around to help the girl on the floor.

“Are you okay?” She asked holding her hand out like a gentlemen towards the girl who gladly took it without even glancing at Jessica.

“Yes, thank you.” She slyly replied looking down.

“It’s nothing.” There was an awkward silence after that. “Um, I’m Jessica. And you are?”

“T-T-Ti-f-fa-ny.” Tiffany stuttered finally looking up to see what Jessica looks like. She was surprised to such a badass.

“Huh? You know I didn’t quiet catch your name. Can you please say it a little louder and be more confident in yourself. You’re really a beautiful girl. Think positive, don’t be afraid and just be your-self. I won’t judge or bite you.” Jessica stated to Tiffany, who quickly looked down to hide her blush.

“Okay.” *takes a deep breath* “Hey, I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany cheerfully said and did a little pose.

“Cute.” Jessica slightly smiled.

“Thank you.” Tiffany said slightly blushing.
“Why are you blushing?” Jessica poked Tiffany’s side which caused her to giggle. “Ohoho~~ Are you tickles?” Jessica smirked as she corned Tiffany against the wall.

"No." Tiffany said looking away.

"Really?" Jessica rose her eye brow as she got cloder to Tiffany.

"Um, y-yes."

"Lair~~" Jessica started tickling her. Why the hell am I acting like this?
 

“Y-y-yah~ hahahaha~~~ Stop~~ hahhaha” Tiffany laughed trying to get away. I need to focus on my mission and not play around.

“No~”

“Stop it.” Tiffany shouted as she laughed.

They both thought. Why am I being so friendly with her?

“Quite!!!” A hard slap on the back of the head was given to Jessica. She turned around about to cuss whoever hit her but kept it in remembering she’s in school.
“I’m sorry, Miss.” She glared at the old Lady. “We didn’t mean to wake you from your death.”

“Excuse me?” The old mean looking lady asked.

“She meant that we didn’t mean to interrupt you.” Tiffany bowed and dragged Jessica away.
 “What was that?” Jessica asked.

“Being careful. Do you wanna get in trouble?”

“Maybe. *shrugs* anyways, see you around.” With that she walked away.

“Wait!!” Tiffany shouted but was left alone.


“Should I go to class?” Jessica asked herself as she walked but since she really didn’t feel like going she made a left turn and was suddenly tackled from her right side.

“Yah! What time do you think it is to be coming to school?” An angry voice yelled grabbing her by her collar.

“Nearly lunch time.” Jessica joked with a smirk.

“Sica, where have you been?” The girl on top of Jessica hissed tightening her grip.

“Chill Yuri, I just need to handle something before coming.” She replied releasing Yuri’s grip and pushing her off. “Now, let’s get to class before…” Jessica started to walk but stop. “You know on second thought let’s go to the under classmates area. I feel like eating lunch with Yoong and Seobaby.”

“What?”

“Come on. I know you wanna have lunch with your lil sis and long lost twin.”

“But our areas are divided by the school guards. They won’t let us pass through. And Yoona is not my long lost Twin.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get ri- I mean I’ll handle it. Just trust me.”

“Okay.”

They walked towards the underclassmen area talking about random stuff.
“So, Sica. You never told me why you left.”
“huh? Oh, we’re here.” Jessica said looking at the guards.

“Oh snap.” Yuri looked at all the guards standing in the border dividing the underclassmen and upperclassmen. “Why do I feel like I’m in prison?”

 “So, it’s not just me.”

“Shut up.” Yuri pushed Jessica’s shoulder.

“Well it’s true. This place feels and looks like one of those maximum prisons but you know for students.”    

Yuri chuckled. “It’s called our school and yeah, it does feel like we’re in a maximum prison.”

“I know~~ Hey, I got an idea.” Jessica smirked.

“What?”

“Let’s pretend we’re criminals escaping.”

“Sounds fun. Do we get to hurt the guards?” Yuri smiled.

“Yes. Alright, let’s get this show on the road.” Both smirked.