Morning, Breakfast, and a Stalker.

What Is Love?

================================================

-----------------------------------------------

-BZZZZZZZZ-

A loud vibration ripped through the silence of the room as Jaerin’s phone buzzed for the umpteenth time. It was close to exploding as it violently buzzed with concern.

“Hello?” Jaerin groggily grabbed and answered her phone and she shifts in her futon and blankets.

“NOONA!” Sehun’s voice shouted through the phone in relief. He has been texting and calling her since last night yet she hasn’t replied to a single text or call. Therefore, Sehun had made up the worse case scenarios and refused to sleep a wink until he gets through to her.

“Sehun-ah, what’s up? Why are you calling so early?” Jaerin yawned tiredly as she glanced at the clock on the wall. 7:09 AM.

“Noona! You didn’t respond to my texts or answer my calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” His voice boomed through her phone and she winced at the volume.

“Sehun, slow down.” She muttered and got up from her futons. Carefully, she tip toed out of the room and shut the door gently behind her before she tip toed down the stairs.

“Sehun-ah, I’m fine. Really, I just fell asleep while unpacking last night” She mumbled into her phone and took a seat on the couch, hugging a throw pillow against her chest.

“I was worried, Noona” Sehun’s voice spoke and she could imagine his pouty face through the tone of his voice. With that image, she burst into a fit of giggles.

“Noona! It’s not funny!!!” He whined.

“I’m sorry—it’s just—aigoo you’re so cute Sehun-ah” She laughed

“Jaerin?” A deep voice suddenly interrupted her giggling as he emerges from the kitchen. Startled, her phone slipped from her hand and onto the wooden floor with a thud.

“You scared me Kris!” She yelped and placed a hand over her heart that is pounding furiously against her chest.

“Sorry, I was just getting water but then I heard someone giggling…” He shrugged.

“Oh, I was just on the phone—Sehun! Oh god” Her eyes immediately widened in realization that she left Sehun hanging on the other line as Kris scared the living soul out of her. After hastily picking up her phone, she excused herself from the living room and went into the kitchen to continue her conversation with Sehun.

Kris watched as she scurried into the kitchen while trying to talk to the person on the other line. It makes him wonder why she has to go into a different room to talk to whoever that is. Sehun? That’s the same name she called out last night too.

--------------------------------------

Soon after, everyone in the house began to wake up, starting with a grumpy and hungry Tao.

“Why do we never have food in this damn house?!?!?!?!” He groaned and slammed the fridge door shut before raiding one of the cabinets.

“Can you not break the fridge’s door?! And the food is gone because you eat 10 damn meals a day!” Kris shouted from the living room.

“What’s with the loud noise?” Yixing casually stepped down from the stairs and asked. “Is Tao in a rampage over food again?”

“What else?” Kris rolled his eyes. “Are you free today? Can you go get some grocery? I have to go to work in 2 hours.”

“Sure.” Yixing shrugged and took a seat next to Kris. “If you have to go to work soon, why are you still here watching TV?” He raised an amused brow at his friend.

“Right…Are the bathrooms free?” Kris asked.

“Minkyung is in the one by your room. Luhan’s in the one by the hall. Is the one down here not free?” Yixing asked.

“It is now. Thank you for letting me use it first Kris.” Jaerin came out with a smile and headed upstairs. She was wearing a neat, white dress shirt with a coffee color pencil skirt.

“What is her job again?” Kris asked, his eyes following the girl as she went up the stairs.

“I don’t know, but why are you so curious?” Yixing’s lips curled up into a slight smirk.

“Don’t even.” Kris gave him a look before dragging himself into the now vacant bathroom.

Soon after Kris left to use the bathroom, Minkyung hopped down the stairs and with a stack of papers in her arms, nearly banging her head against the wall as she struggled to keep herself composed at the last step of the stairs.

“In a hurry?” Yixing asked.

“Can’t you tell? I’m late for work” Minkyung grunted, shoving her feet into her high heels roughly. Then she ran into the kitchen to grab her water bottle before running out, shouting a ‘bye’ behind her.

“Yixing ge, are you hungry?” Tao came out of the kitchen, carrying a large bowl of cereal that he dug up from one of the cabinets. Although his manners told him to offer the food, his stomach have no intentions of sharing his breakfast with Yixing, as he clung onto the bowl and down the food at a rapid pace.

“Not really…plus it seems you need it more than me.” Yixing muttered and shook his head at the younger boy’s sloppy eating.

“Please tell me that’s not my cereal” Chen frown as soon as he shuffled to the living room with his hair still damped from the shower he took.

“It probably is” Yixing muttered.

“Are we fighting over breakfast again?” another voice added

“Why are you dressed like that Luhan?” Chen gave him a funny look, so as the rest of the boys. Luhan came down the stairs in a neat dress shirt with khaki pants that looked like he had spent hours ironing them. The total opposite of what Luhan usually wears.

“Today’s my first day at the tutoring center.” He beamed.

“You weren’t this excited when you got the job last week” Tao gave him a skeptical look.

“Well, I wasn’t, but—” Before Luhan could finish, Jaerin came down the stairs with her bag and shoes.

“Luhan, sorry for the wait, let’s go!”

“Bye guys” Luhan waved and strode out of the house with a smirk. Jaerin follows close after with a polite bow.

“…I’m getting scared. Is Luhan ge a stalker?” Tao shivered

“Don’t be stupid Tao, he’s not that creepy…yet” Chen shook his head.

==============================================================

lol so i decided to split one long chapter into 2 chapters so it'd be less confusing. Enjoy and thanks for reading!