Sehun's Dilemma

What Is Love?

 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Meanwhile, at Sehun’s place.

“Why hasn’t Noona call yet?” Sehun mumbled, playing with his phone every now and then. From the way he was fiddling with his phone to the way he kept on shifting around in his seat, one could tell that Sehun is extremely anxious to hear from his Noona.

Upon seeing this sight, Suho gave a light chuckle before taking a seat next to Sehun on the couch and gave him a talk to calm the younger one’s nerves.

“Sehun, if you’re so anxious about your Noona, just call her” Suho flashed one of his signature smiles at Sehun.

“But Hyung…what if I’m bothering her or something? Plus it’s late, she might be sleeping” Sehun pouted.

“There, you said it yourself, it’s late, she’s probably sleeping, stop worrying” Baekhyun, who happened to be reading a magazine across the room, spoke without bothering to make eye-contact with Sehun at all.

“But what if the move isn’t successful?!” Sehun shot up.

“Then wouldn’t she call you for help?” Baekhyun lifted his head from the magazine and raised a brow.

“He’s right Sehun, Jae Rin would’ve called you for help if anything happened, if she hasn’t called, she’s probably just asleep right now” Suho comfortingly patted Sehun’s back.

“But she said that she would call once she moved in…Argh! I should’ve asked for the address!” Sehun thrash his arms on the couch and buried his face in one of the pillows to groan in frustration.

“Look, she’s a grown adult okay? She’s older than you, bro. I’m sure she can take care of herself” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Sehun’s dramatic tantrum and went back to reading his magazine.

“Sehun, why don’t you text her?” Suho suggested.

“I did, she hasn’t reply yet” Sehun sighed, sinking further back into the couch.

-------------------------------------------------

“Brrrrzzzz”

“Hm? Is that my phone?” Minkyung’s head perked up at the buzzing noise. As she hops over her piles of clothes, she realizes that it wasn’t her phone that went off but Jaerin’s.

“Jaerin your phone is—” Minkyung picked up the phone and turned to the closet, yet, she only saw Jaerin deep in dreamland while leaning against the wall. She had offered to help Minkyung by stacking away the books and ended up falling asleep after she was done.

“Aigoo, you must be really tired.” Minkyung smiled and placed Jaerin’s phone back down on the little nightstand. “But you can’t sleep against the wall like that or you won’t be able to move your neck tomorrow…”

Looking around, Minkyung spotted the pile of blankets and futon over by Jaerin’s side of the room. Quickly, she pulled them and started making a bed. When she was done, Minkyung stepped out of the room and knocked on the first door she sees.

“Yes?” Kris popped his head out of the room.

“Can you help me put Jaerin in bed? She fell asleep by the closet again” Minkyung asked.

“What?” Kris gave her a dumbfounded look, trying to process what she’ve just said.

“Can you help me put Jaerin in bed…?” Minkyung gave him a weird look. “Or should I ask someone else?”

“Um, no, it’s fine, I can do it I guess.” Kris muttered and followed her into the room.

“I already spread her futons and stuff, on that side” Minkyung instructed while Kris nodded. Then he proceeds to place his arms under Jaerin and lifted her up. To his surprise, she was not as light as she looks, but he still managed to pick her up with no problem. Jaerin stirred a bit in his arms but still remained asleep as he carried her over to the bed Minkyung made. However, when he placed her down, her eyes fluttered open for a bit, startling Kris.

“Sehun, thank you…” She muttered with a smile and grasped his hand to give him a gentle pat before snuggling into her blankets.

“Who?” Kris raised a brow at her but soon shrugged it off and got up.

“Thanks!” Minkyung gave him a genuine smile. “I can tell she’ll be a great roommate already”

“Yeah…I guess.” He nodded lazily.

“Anyhow, I have to sleep too, so if you don’t mind, good night!” Minkyung turned to him and did a little curtsey before pushing him out of the room.

Before Kris could say anything, Minkyung waved and closed the door.

“Aish that girl! I helped her and she just shoved me out” Kris murmured and walked back to his room.

Shortly, sleep consumes the entire house and everyone went their way to dreamland.

================================================================

Sorry I took so long to update >.< and Thanks for reading!