I will wait for you...

When A Star Lost Its Shine {DISCONTINUED}

Eli's POV

"Soo Jin,please..don't do this to me..please,don't leave me...I can't live without you.."
But she didn't look back,and walk away..leaving me...As her body disappeared from my sight,my world become dark...

"Hahh..that dream again...after quite some time,it comes again...why?"
I the table lamp beside my bed.Soo Jin..after she left,I collapsed.When I woke up,I was at the hospital.I look and screaming for SooJin's name,hoping she was there but she didn't appear in front of me.Till now.

It was all because of misunderstood.It was my fault too.She already warned me,not to be too friendly with the girls,she even admit she is jealous if I do.But I ignored her words,and instead.Only if I listen to her,she must be still with me now.Maybe we are already married and having childrens...living as a happy family..

I still remember that night...One of my classmate,Helena hold a birthday party,in her house.She invite me and SooJin,but SooJin cannot make it because she is not feeling well,and told me to go without her.I promised her I'll only be there for an hour.But I broke the promise. Helena begged me not to leave yet.She's complaining I'm always with SooJin and rarely to be seen alone without her. She wants me to stay,as a request of a birthday girl.
I don't have the heart to let her down and make a decision to stay.The decision that change my life.Completely.I was really drunk and without realizing what I did,I kissed Helena because I thought it was SooJin.To make it worse,someone snapped the picture and send it to SooJin.I don't know and realize what happen.
The next morning,after fully sober up,I found myself without my shirt on,lying on the sofa with Helena on my chest. 
After found my shirt,I washed my face and went to SooJin's house,to check  if her fever is already gone.I rang her door bell but she refuse to open it.Her housemate said she don't want to meet me.I tried to call her but she turned it off.I didn't give up,and keep waiting in front of the door,calling for her name cotinously.
"Why you don't wanna meet me?What is my fault?At least let me see you if you are already recover,please dear,"
Finally after a few hours begging,she came out.She ask me to talk at the park near her house."Do you really wish me recover from the fever or you wish me to have fever forever?!Wishing me sick?"You really want that,right?"
"No.Why are you saying this?What happen?What did I do?Honey,your fever is still not gone,right?"I tried to feel her warmth at her forehead but she refused to.
"Why?Your voice too.Are you having a cold too?"
"Why?You ask me why?Do you know what you have done?
"What I have done?"
"You really don't know or you only pretends not to?"
"I really don't know!Honey,we never have a fight before,why now?"
SooJin take out her phone and showing me a picture.A picture that becomes a nightmare in my life.The picture that I don't really know,exist.A picture of me and Helena,kissing.
"Does this looks like 'what you have done?' "she asked,with tears in her eyes...
I was speechless.
"And this..."her index finger pointing at my shirt's collar
"okay,the picture is not yet enough,and you come to me now,to show more?Thank you Eli,thank you so much!"
I looked at the collar and I just noticed there's lip's mark.Not just one,but more than that!
"Soo..SoooJin..I...I can...explain to you...actually..."
"Enough is enough..Ellison Kim,from now on,from this moments,this seconds,we are done!I wanna break up!We don't have any relationship anymore!"

She walked away as she said that.I went home,with confuse and blank minded.I  try to sleep,hoping I was dreaming,but I can't sleep at all.I was like that the whole day,laying on my bed,thinking about my mistakes.Then I get a call from Melissa,one of SooJin housemate.She told me SooJin is preparing to leave US  and on her way to airport.She will continue her study in Korea.

I rushed to the airport and managed to get her.But she's still with her decision.Leaving me here.
Since that day,I didn't socialize anymore.My studies..almost ruined completely.I almost get kicked from fromUniversity for my bad results...Luckily I manage to struggle till the end.
But my social life....will never be the same after she's leaving.
.I live in my own world.Only after I got a work it got slightly better.I stop drinking after the incident.I got phobia when it comes to it..and till now,even though many girls tried to approach me,I never treat them more than a friend.And I'm still waiting..waiting for her...to comeback to me...I will wait...

 

 

 

*Vavava...quite messy update..it was ok in the beginning but it becomes messy when I can't find way how to end this chapter,kekeke,lol..and for my subscribers and commenters,ThanKyu a lot!I really appreaciate your comments!^^