New York & Memories

When A Star Lost Its Shine {DISCONTINUED}

Soo Jin POV

It has been a while since I leave this place.2years,or 3years,perhaps?Haha..I'm old already till I can't really remember.John F.Kennedy International Airport.This place stores many memories for me,including the last one,when I'm leaving.There are so much changes here,but the memories remains same.I pulled off my luggage,walk to nowhere.
It just popped out from my mouth when the wokers in the Incheon Airport ask where is my destination,and I said,New York.The place where HyunJoong wouldn't thought I'd be.For this time being,I don't want to think about him.I need time to calm myself and clear-off my mind.

Coming here,sure it'll reminds me of someone.The person who HyunJoong manages to take over his place in my heart,my life.I wonder if he still here or already back to Korea.I thought as I putting my mp3 earphones to my ears.I play 'English' as my playlist,not Hyun's playlist that I always listen to.In the taxi,alone my minds flew to a few years ago incidents...

 

"Soo Jin,are you sure this is what you really want?"Eli's voice already turned husky,his eyes is covered with tears.His hand grasped her hand.
Soo Jin just stood there,giving her back to him.She's afraid she will change her decision if she turns back.She try her hardest not to cry.At least for now.
"SooJin dear,look into my eyes and answer me.Please,I'm begging you,"Eli is already standing in front of her.SooJin turns away her face.She couldn't stand to see her beloved man crying in front of her,and because of her.He never show his tears before,even when his bestfriend,MinSuk, die in his own lap,due to cancer.He is a strong person.But now...
SooJin clenched her teeth,try to hold her tears.

"Attention to all passengers who choose South Korea as their destination,the gate will be closed in five minutes,thank you"

"I'm sorry Eli,I really got to go now.If not I'll miss my flight.Please let me go"
"No,I'll not let you go till you answer my question"
SooJin try to gather her strength and faced Eli.
"Listen Ellison Kim.I don't love you anymore and we are over.There's nothing left.Our relationship,our love story,they  all become memories now...forget me and I'll forget you,"with that words,Eli automatically let off her hands.
SooJin quickly grabbed her luggage and rushed away.
"No.This is not right..KimSooJin,you're lying right?Your eyes show it all!I know!"with tears flowing down,Eli shouted and running to get her back.But it's too late.SooJin already passes the gate after show her passport and tickets.
He tried to pass the gate but the two guys guarding the gate show hints they wanna see Eli's passport and tickets first.
"Sir,please sir,I can't let her go.I can die living without her.Please let me get her back.Sir,I'm begging you,please,"but the guards don't care and ask him to leave if he don't have the documents they asked about.
"SooJin!KimSooJin!Don't leave me!I know you didn't say the truth!I'll wait for you!I love you!Only you!Till the end of my life,I swear!"


I  burst my tears after I passed the gate.His sad,begging,pitiful face breaks my heart.Tears flows  faster after I heard what he said.But I will never turned back.Never.


"Miss,we're here.20USD."
Soo Jin woke up by the taxi driver voice.She shed her tears.
I must be delirious by the dream of memories with him in my sleep.
Eli...



*What do you think about Eli-SooJin aparts moments?I hope I can make it sadder...but only my imagination showing how sad and heartbroken the scene is,while my fingers/mind can't describe it into words....lol