Wait For Me

When A Star Lost Its Shine {DISCONTINUED}

"She open her eyes!!!!"

"Where....where am I?What happen?"

 

“You fainted.Maybe you were too tired,”

“Huh?Really?Ah...I remember now...”

Soo Jin frowned.Her expression showing she is really sad,and worried over something.

“Soo Jin,do you want me to take you to clinic?You’re not feeling well,”

“No,no.it’s okay.I still can work,”

“No,no,no...I already give you an exception for today,and you have to go to clinic,”

“But I’m sure I’m just fine.Sorry for earlier.I was too shocked...”she whispered the last part.

“You what?”

“No,no...it’s..nothing...I want to continue my work,”she try to put a fake smile but they can see it clearly.

“Kim Soo Jin,you’re off for today and you have to go to the clinic,understand?”

“But..”

“No more but!Now get ready and we will go to the clincic.Mary,you accompany her,”

“Err..it’s okay,I will go by myself.Thank you all,for your concern.I dont want because of me,anyone else get troubled too,”

“Are you sure to go by yourself?What if you fainted again in the middle of the road?”

“Don’t worry,I will be fine,”

“Sure?”

“Yes,I am,”

“Okay then.Just make sure you go to the clinic and make a medical check up,”

“Yes,I will,Sir!”Soo Jin nodded,giving them an assurance smile.

 

 

     On her way to the clinic,she passed by a cyber cafe.Unconciously,she walked in,already in front of a computer.She typed 'Kim Hyun Joong sick' in the Google Search and wait for the results nervously.Few seconds later,the results come out.She look for the latest news related to HyunJoong and her eyes open widely when she saw an article 13rd January 2013,which was few days ago.

She clicked on the link and an article popped out.

'KIM HYUN JOONG GOT HOSPITALIZED!

Korean Hallyu star,Kim Hyun Joong was reported has been hospitalized last night after he fainted during practice.He was rushed to the hospital by his team.They were practicing for his upcoming concert when he suddenly fell in the practice room.One of the team said,he was burning hot when they take him to the hospital.He is said having a high fever and they already asked him to have a rest but he insisted to continue practicing.

A KeyEast representative,Kim Jongin said in a press conference,Kim Hyun Joong might have to be hospitalized for a week,or more,due to his extreme high fever,which has reached 107 degrees,lead him to have low blood pressure.He is currently  placed in ICU.Mr Kim has to keep the hospital location secret to avaoid any bad circumstance in future.

Let's all pray for Kim Hyun Joong health.Hope he'll stand on the stage again,soon~'

 

Soo Jin was shaking after finished reading the news.She keep repeating the news few times,to make sure what she read wasn't just a false rumors.Tears won't stop coming out from her eyes while reading the news.What's in her head was,Korea.She have to be there.Right now.Before everything is late.He is in ICU!!!!Anything can happen.Many things come acrossed in her head.No!!!I can't let that happen!Kim Hyun Joong,I'm sorry!Please wait for me!

She packed up all her thing in tears,a big regret feeling pushed her down.She felt she is the worse wife ever.She is not there when her husband is in critical condition.What a  bad wife she is.She don't deserve to be a wife,to a guy like Hyun Joong,especially.

I catch a cab as soon as I come out from the hotel,fortunately.I asked the driver to drive me to the airport.I tried to hide my tears but I still got caught by the driver.My nervousness must be too obvious.

"Miss,sorry if my question bothering you,but why you're crying?Is something bad happen?From your face,I guess you're not an American,"

"Err...Yes...I am a Korean....something bad happen to my..err..family..no,husband...in Korea.I have to be there as soon as possible,"

"Oh,I see...Sorry if you think I'm being nosy.I just being concerned.Anything bad could happen to a young pretty girl like you nowadays.I have a daughter in the same age as you...20 years old,right?"

"Er..actually I am 23..."Soo Jin blushed.

"Oh!!!Sorry,sorry!You said you already married right?Sorry,I forgot!"

"Never mind.Thanks for your concern anyway.You really resembles my dad,"Soo Jin said,chuckled.

The old man smile,nodded.
"By the way,madam,are you not feeling well?Your face looks pale.

Only then Soo Jin remembers about what happen earlier.She didn't go to the clinic as she promised.She totally forgot about everything because she was too worried after knowing her husband condition.

"I am ok,just a bit tired from work,"

The taxi driver nodded,understanding.After that they remain silent till they reach the airport.

"Thank you sir,"she handed the taxi fare,before he drove away.

After buying the ticket,she texted her manager,informing them that she would not able to make it tomorrow and asked for emergency leave.She didn't know yet when she can return.Finished sending the text,she look at her phone wallpaper.

She touched it,and tears started falling from her eyes again,and dropped on the wallpaper.
"Hyun Joong ah..please wait for me...I am sorry...Just..wait for me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Sorry for late!I was on mood for update since Monday (14thJan2013) but GDA keep distracting me!!!!They come to my country!!!!!!!!!!*Scream!!!* But I can't go!!!!Sob,sob...bcoz of studies and...expensive ticket TT__TT *Cried*

Hope they can come again in future when I already work so I can buy the tickets!!!! >_<