Love Stinks

Let's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day:

 

"Rain, rain go away..." Eun Hye sings quietly to herself while her head plowed into her arms.

 

It had been a drizzled slow day and this really brought the whole school's spirit down. No fan club even had the strength to protect their prince today. School and work had really brought her energy down and especially "this jerk", she turns to look at Lee Seung Gi. Apparently he had been staring at her the whole time and she had just realized it. She quickly slid her head back into her arms like a ostrich hiding from its predator. "Why did I do that? Now I'm going to look suspicious! He was looking at me. I didn't do anything wrong!" she thought to herself.

 

She turned her head sideways again and finds him starring at her still. she mouths to him "What are you looking at!"sounding angry.

 

He scribbled something really quick on a piece of paper and threw it at her. "Jerk" she said under her breathe. Eun Hye unfolded the piece of paper and read "Look around." She looked up and saw every student with their head down on their desk fast asleep with even the teacher snoozing at the front stand.

 

She turned back to find Lee Seung Gi smiling sweetly at her. She scrunched her face in disgust, "Stop it!" she mouthed it again.

 

He winks at her and set his head down.

 

"I don't understand" she says quietly.

 

"What don't you understand" a girl's voice from behind her whispered back.

 

Eun Hye turned around to see Yuri looking at her very interestingly with her arms crossed. Yuri had always sat there but Eun Hye was noticing for the first time.

 

"Yeah, I've been watching you two. He's never been like this for the past 10 years I've known him. It's interesting that's all."

 

Eun Hye spots the locket around Yuri's neck glistening. "Well, he's just as much as a jerk like the guy you're dating!" she hissed.

 

"YA! I told you! You DIDN'T SEE US TOGETHER! she hissed back trying to keep a straight face.

 

"Whatever." Eun Hye rolled her eyes and went back to facing the front.

 

Yuri was furious. She shot her right hand in the air, "Seosaengnim!"

 

Everyone woke up and stared back. Mr. Park woke up automatically fixing his glasses, "Yay."

 

"Yoon Eun Hye-ssi needs me to show her the girl's bathroom because she has diarrhea NOW."

 

Eun Hye stood up fast, "YA!" looking at Yuri

 

"She's embarrassed." Yuri quickly covered Eun Hye's mouth and dragged her out the door. All the students were appalled with disgust. "Hurry back."

 

Eun Hye swapped Yuri's hands away, "YA! Why did you do that!"

 

"Quiet. People can still hear us in the bathroom!"

 

Without realizing, Eun Hye followed her command and hissed quietly, "What do you want! God! What is your problem!"

 

"I told you to stop saying..." Yuri suddenly stopped talking and covered and nose. Eun Hye followed.

 

"Omo! Omo! They both started to gag. "Omg! Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter