Pink Day, Day 1

Let's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye entered the Lee Yooraish cafe portion to discover PINK, PINK and "Oh god, pink." she sneered in disgust.

"AhnYong my aggie!" Lee Yoorassi's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Why are your clothes stained in pink? It does look better now that its covering that hideous shirt." giggling.

Dumbfounded, Eun Hye answered "Bad day." and asked "Do you have a uniform I can change into?"

"Yes, it's right here!" She handed over a fluffy pink maid dress to Eun Hye.

Her face and just about everything she had, dropped. She was feeling rather exhausted from school already but she held her breath and politely took it, "fine".

She got dressed and came out to find a group of 10 female students hovering at the bar area. "Is he coming today? Can we take pictures? Will he be serving today?" the questions went on and on as if a celebrity was coming. The students were all anxious and refused to settle down as Yoorassi tried to hush them.

Just then, the door  swung opened and the little bell rang. All the girls turned and swooned. Eun Hye was disgusted by the girls. She turned to see who it was, and there he was, "the JERK who got strawberry drink all over me. JERK!" Eun Hye yelled while pointing her finger at him.

She was invisible to him as he walked straight to the wall where the aprons were hanging and tied one around his waist. Yoorassi moved to the end of the bar and stared in amusement from the young man to Eun Hye. Her head was bobbing from left to right and right to left. She knew something was brewing and she was loving it!

Offended, Eun Hye followed behind the bar and punched him as he turned toward her.  Everyone gasped! The blonde student was about to jump over the counter and feed her to the lions but the other girls pulled her back, "Unnie, don't!!! Or we will be banned! Remember the rules.", as they pointed to a handwritten sign wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter