15 Ahjussi

Let's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa, where are you going!” The wife called running after her husband. Her eyes were a nonstop rain storm. It was nothing compared to the actual rain.

He paused at the front gate starring into an empty country road, where at the end a white Saturn car was waiting, “Biahnae.” He said regretfully.

“Please, appa, take me with you!” his ten year old daughter desperately clanged onto his arm with a small red luggage. He didn’t say a word. He snatched her small tiny cold hands off his arm; never looking back, he walked out.

Eun Hye shivered from the horrible memory. Although 10 years has gone by, she can’t erase that image of the tall dark figure disappearing into the raining night. It’s been drenched in her mind and heart since. She would never let a man do that to her again. But now her mother was creating another rain storm from this loser, walking out the door.

“15 ahjussi, leaving?” Her sarcastic voice bellowed out at the man.

“Huh? I told you to call me OPPA, honey.” He said annoyingly.

“Ahjussi, OPPA? HONEY? Don’t make me give you a bloody nose like last time.” Holding up her fist.

He gulped quickly, before realizing, “Why am I arguing with a little kid. Tell your mom I won’t be back.”

Her mom came running into the room, tripping on the slippers landing her on her knees in front of the jerk. By now, Eun Hye was familiar with the results. It was always the same scene: mom crying on the floor, man leaving despite. Nei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter