Teaser Two: Kevin and Kiseop

It's War

Chapter Two: Kevin and Kiseop's Teaser

 

 

Kevin ran and ran as fast as his legs could. Kiseop told him to run and to never look back no matter what Kevin hears. The human exclaimed as he was suddenly pushed to the ground harshly, Kevin felt pressure on his middle to lower back. , that means he got passed Kiseop Kevin thought as he struggled against the hunter but it was no use. The hunter was 10x more stronger than Kevin was so Kevin gave up after a few attempts to be freed.

"Well that was easy" He whispered into the human's ear earning a soft whimper from Kevin. The hunter pinned Kevin's hands to the ground and bite harshly into his neck earning a loud ear piercing. 

~To Kiseop~

Kiseop struggled to get from the ground, he was beaten badly by Kevin's hunter. His head snapped up when he heard a loud piercing scream.

"Kevin" Kiseop immediatly stood up and ran towards the direction of the scream, hoping that if there is a God or something, that Kevin was okay. He jumped over tree stumps while panting heavily.

"Where in the hell--" Kiseop was cut off by the scent of blood in the air. Kevin's. The vampire felt his blood boil in anger as he ran towards the source. Kiseop saw that his human had a handkerchief around his mouth, his hands and feet were tied by rope. Kevin's eyes were closed, telling the vampire that he was unconscious because of the bite mark on Kevin's neck. But before Kiseop can say or do anything, Kevin suddenly raises up from the ground, his eyes weren't their normal color. Instead they were blood red.

"" The vampire backed up in fear because he knows the human is being controlled by the hunter. The vampire can see the fear in Kevin's eyes as he started to move towards the guardian of Earth. Does this mean that Kevin is wake but can't control his body?

The hunter appeared besides the controlled human. Alexander, Kevin's older brother.

"Alexander?!" Kiseop exclaimed in shock. He didn't understand why Alexander was doing this to his own brother.

"Nice seeing you again Kiseop" He smirked as he Kevin's left cheek with his bloody thumb. Kiseop growled in anger as he stepped forward but Kevin cut him off with a sword. The vampire guardian jumped back, pancing because he didn't want to hurt Kevin. But there is only one way to do this. He would have to make Kevin into a vampire but the catch was, turning humans into vampires is against the law. But Kiseop knew the risks involved so he had to go with his choice. Kiseop pinned Kevin to the ground, his hands were pinned to the ground by one of Kiseop's hands.

"Forgive me Kevin" He spoke softly before biting into the human's neck. Kevin let out a loud scream, feeling something burning in the back of his throat as Kiseop injected his vemon into the boy's blood system. Kevin gripped Kiseop's shirt tightly as Kiseop started to turn Kevin into a vampire. Finally Kiseop pulled away as he wipped Kevin's blood off of his lips with the back of his wrist. Kevin's heart stopped for a few mintues as the vemon started to heal the damage inside and outside of Kevin's body.

"Kevin?" The vampire gently shake Kevin by the shoulders. Kevin groaned softly before opening his eyes, seeing Kiseop hovering over him.

"K-Kiseop?" His body started to tremble as he cried. The vampire smiled and pulled the new vampire up and into his arms.

"Now if you excuse me..Kevin and I have some unfinished business to finish"