Chapter Profiles (Humans)

It's War

Name: Shin Dongho

Shin Dongho isn't your everyday human, in fact, he can sees things regular humans can't. Such as ghosts. The mark on his neck (in the picture) is like a barrier or something. Meaning if he is in trouble, the mark will glow red, signal his parents and his guardian his location. Shin Soohyun, is Dongho's guardian when his parents were sent on a mission and never returned. Dongho is cold to people he doesn't know, knows how to protect himself when things turn ugly.

 

Name: Lee Joon

Lee Joon is just like Shin Dongho but different in his own way. He always hides under black cloths, a hat, and sometimes a hoodie. The most of his life is mystery just like his parents. There is no record of his birth nor his parents. On his neck, there is a mark of a cross. His guardian is Park Sang Hyun and soon falls in love with him. His life is turned upside down, if that was possible because his life was already upside down to begin with.

 

Name: Kevin Woo

Kevin Woo is a normal, cute, bubbly, teenager. His life isn't exactly what you call 'paradise' because he has to work three jobs to support himself. His parents were killed in front of him when he was little because they were wanted in the vampire world. But little does Kevin know, that his guardian is a vampire, Kevin sees that one day when he accidently get hurt during gym. Kevin's guardian is Lee Kiseop. His voice is said to be like heaven. Kevin's mark is a 'rain drop' meaning he is like a angel from the heavens.