Teaser One

It's War

Chapter One: Teaser One: Joon x Thunder

 

The vampire placed his human behind his body protectively as he sensed that Joon's killer was getting closer and closer to their current location. The human grabbed a fist full of Thunder's black shirt with both hands, trembling in fear.

"Joon," The vampire spoke softly not wanting to give their location away as he gently turned around, looking down at Joon.

"Everything is going to be okay" The vampire gently raised his hand and carasses Joon's left cheek softly with his thumb. Joon felt tears threatening to roll down his face as the vampire cupped Joon's face between his hands. Joon smiled slightly, feeling a bit more safe, and leaned in to kiss his vampire guardian. Vampire guardians aren't supposed to let their guard done easily in times of danger, however, Thunder didn't see that coming so his body froze. Joon didn't feel Thunder respond to the kiss so he pulled away, and looked down. Thunder knew he had feelings towards the boy but it was against the law to love a human especially if you were assigned to him.

"J-Joon" The vampire started but didn't finish his sentence because of the look in Joon's eyes. Hurt. Sadness.

"No..I don't need anything from you.." Joon pulled away from Thunder and sighed softly. Thunder looked down feeling guilty because he can't return Joon's feelings.

"I am nothing but a mere mortal to you.." Joon looked up at Thunder with those beautiful eyes that he couldn't get enough of. "Loving you was mistake...Amd I don't need you to protect me anymore, I can take care of myself from now on. Goodbye" Joon got Thunder one last look before turning around, leaving the forest, as if he didn't have anything to go back to. Thunder just stood there as he watched his human say goodbye and leave. He wanted to go over Joon and tell him everything but he didn't want what happened to his last lover thousands of years ago. In a way, Joon reminded Thunder of him --Alexander--.

"Damn it" Thunder swore under his breathe and started to walk back until he heard a loud scream of pain. The vampire smelt blood...a lot of blood in the air. Joon's blood.

"Damn, the hunter found him" Thunder growled and ran off in the direction where Lee Changsun was heading. When Thunder got there, Joon had a arm that was inside of his stomach and his hand was sticking out of Joon's body. The hunter smirked as he ripped his arm out of Joon's body and started to his bloodly hand. Joon closed his eyes and fall to the ground. Instead, Thunder caught him in his arms before dropping onto his knees holding Joon close to him. Thunder felt tears roll down his face as he felt Joon's heartbeat decreasing as time went on.

"Joon.." The vampire carasses the weak human's cheek as he leaned down towards Joon's neck and bite down on his neck. Joon whimpered very low as he gripped Thunder's shirt, feeling intense pain in his throat. Thunder injected his venum into the human's blood stream. The hunter's eyes widened at the sight but didn't do anything. Thunder pulled away, gently placed Joon onto the ground before standing up.

"You are going to pay for what you did to him" He growled as he turned into his vampire form. Thunder had long black hair that was in a pony tail, a pieces of piece behind his ears, and his bangs were red.

"Your name?" Thunder asked pissed off.

"JongHyun..I'm Key's ex" He smirked when he felt Joon's heart beat stop. Thunder's eyes widened as he slowly looked at the lifeless body on the ground. Joon wasn't moving nor beathing.

"Looks like deja vú all over again huh Park Sang Hyun?" JongHyun smiled in victory as he saw tears rolling down Thunder's cheeks. He can't be dead...he can't!! Thunder thought as he ran over to Joon, dropped onto his knees and hold him in his arms.

"Joon" His voice cracked. "Please open your eyes!" But Joon didn't.