Chapter Profiles (Vampires)

It's War

Name: Park Sang Hyun (Thunder)

Park Sang Hyun is one of the three most badass guardians of planet Earth. He may be young but he very wise and fast for his age. Also, Thunder is the first son of all so and Key, who were trained Thunder since he was about three years old. As far as his powers go, they are unknown to him at the moment. But when his lover, his attacked by Key's ex JongHyun, his power merge at a powerful rate. Thunder is the most kindest vampire guardian you will meet. He is in love with Joon when he was first assigned to protect him from others vampire hunter hunters. He must make a huge decision that not only changes his life but Joon's as well. Thunder has black hair with baby blue eyes, he was mark in the shape of a thunder bolt. Thunder's nickname in the vampire world is "nightmare" because people always seem to ran away from him when he transforms into his vampire form.

Name: Lee Kiseop (Kiseoppie)

Lee Kiseop is the second most badass vampire guardian on planet Earth. Kiseoppe's nickname in the vampire world is "Heartbreaker" because some how he always seems to break his loved one's heart. Kiseop is the first son of Hoon and Eli. Like Thunder, his powers are alost unknown to him. On his sixteenth birthday (in the human world), his parents were killed in front of him and Thunder. Park Sang Hyun and Lee Kiseop are best friends since they have been little kids. Kiseop breaks the law when he tells the master of the world that he had made love with a human and made him vampire.  Kiseop has the mark of a crescent moon on his chest.

 

Name: Shin SooHyun

Shin Soohyun is the third most badass vampire guardian on planet Earth.  Soohyun has no parents, his parents went MIA when he was born so Onew and Key took him in and raised him along with their son Park Sang Hyun. His nickname in the vampire world is "sweet talker" because he is very nice, kind, sweet towards anyone and never can hurt people unless it is necessary to do so. His powers are mind control, illusions, turns into thousands of bats, fast healing, and etc. When he meets his loved one, things change.

 

CAN THEY, THE VAMPIRE GUARDIANS OF EARTH, KEEP THEIR LOVED ONES SAFE WHEN AN ALL OUT WAR BREAKS OUT? ALSO CAN THEY KEEP THEMSELVES AND THE HUMANS SAFE WHEN THEIR OWN WORLD TRIES TO KILL THEM?