Aftermath of PE

Unseen By You

Stupid Eli. Kiseop punched his locker. Kevin must've put him up to it or something. He was seething with anger. More than usual and he couldn't figure out why. Yes Kevin made him mad when he pulled stunts like this, but for some reason coming from Eli it was a thousand times worse. For some reason he couldn't get Eli out of his head.

 

After class had let out he saw Eli coming over to him. Part of him wanted to storm off and never see him again, but another part made him stay until he caught up. When he had caught up enough Kiseop started to get up to walk away but Eli was faster and stepped in front of him. Kiseop went to step around him but Eli stepped in front of him again. Finally he looked up at him with an unamused look. Eli reached up and turned his head slightly, examining where he'd been hit. Some bruising had started to surface but it didn't look too serious. Kiseop pulled back from his grip.

 

“Hey, will you at least let me apologize? I keep trying to but you keep running away from me,” Eli started.

 

“No I've heard your apology. Sounds like something Kevin would say. Sarcasm and all,” Kiseop replied coldly.

 

“Just because Kevin can be a jerk sometimes doesn't mean he controls my every move,” he shot back, “want some ice for that? I'm going to get some for mine.”

 

“Yours?” Kiseop blinked.

 

Eli pointed to his eye, “yeah. You pack a punch that's for sure. At least we match now.”

 

Kiseop rolled his eyes and opened his locker. He pulled off his sweaty gym shirt but noticed Eli was still behind him, staring. He quickly threw his regular shirt on, “it's not nice to stare.”

 

“Sometimes it can't be helped,” Eli replied still standing behind him.

 

Kiseop felt himself blush a little. Even though he was so angry at Eli, there was something about him that lightened the anger a bit. He finally heard Eli's footsteps walking away from him and he took that opportunity to change back into his jeans, gather his books and head off to the next class. Just before he reached his math class, Eli was standing there waiting for him with some ice.

 

Kiseop rolled his eyes, “did you seriously get some ice as an excuse to stalk me all over school?”

 

“Actually I didn't know where you're next class was but your friend Hoon was volunteering in the nurse's office and told me,” Eli replied holding out the ice.

 

Oh gee thanks Hoon. You told me to avoid him and Kevin and you go and tell him where he can find me. Real smart.

 

Kiseop reached out and took the ice, “thanks I guess.”

 

“Hey,” Eli started as he was walking into his classroom.

 

Kiseop turned back trying to look slightly annoyed, “what?”

 

“Uh...” Eli searched for something to say, “are you doing anything for lunch?”

 

“Yeah,” Kiseop said turning back, “and I'm sure Kevin's dragging you off somewhere.”

 

He stepped in front of Kiseop, “what if I blew Kevin off and didn't have plans?”

 

“And face his wrath making Hoon plan my funeral? No thanks.”

 

“What of he didn't know?”

 

“Kevin finds out everything. He's the gossip queen.”

 

“Well what if it was a secret from everyone?”

 

Kiseop rolled his eyes, “what exactly are you trying to get at here Eli? If I say yes will you move?”

 

Eli nodded, “if you say yes I'll not only move but I'll take you out somewhere.”

 

“Fine,” Kiseop replied emotionless, “can you move now?”

 

Eli stepped aside to let him pass. Kiseop stepped into the classroom and sat beside Hoon.

 

“What the heck was that all about?” Hoon looked at Kiseop confused.

 

“I don't know. He smacked me in the face with a volleyball, so I slapped him. Then he goes and gets me some ice and waits for me up here to ask me what I'm doing for lunch. As if I don't know that's not a trick. Kevin will drag him out everywhere, and I don't care what he does to me for giving Eli a black eye. He deserved it.”

 

“Maybe he's getting sick of Kevin,” Hoon joked, “and wants you now instead.”

 

“Yeah like that will ever happen. There is no way I will ever date Eli, even if he was the last person on Earth I would still say no and die alone.”