Epilogue

LUX

It was around ten at night at the Super Junior dorm. The Teukigayo trio was still doing schedules, Siwon and Heechul were filming their respective dramas, and Hangeng was out meeting family and friends who had traveled from China to come tour Korea and visit him while they were at it. That left the remaining seven members to gather on the eleventh floor for dinner together and then loiter around afterward. Now, Kangin sat on the couch, lazily flipping through channels in search of nothing in particular.

"Ahh~ hello there, hyung," Kyuhyun said, sauntering over and plopping himself down on the couch right next to Kangin.

Kangin glared at him with a certain dislike. "Yah, just because you're the Selca King does meant you're suddenly ten times cooler."

"Oh but on the contrary, it certainly does," Kyuhyun replied smoothly.

"I can't believe you did it even with your awful photoshopping skills," Ryeowook called from the table where he was popping grapes into his mouth.

Kyuhyun scoffed and waved off the comment with a shrug. That moment, Sungmin and Kibum came out from Kyuhyun and Sungmin's shared room, bubbling with uncontrollable laughter. Kyuhyun, Kangin, and Ryeowook looked at them with suspicious surprise.

"I--can't--haha you--HOONG HOONG HOONG*!" Sungmin stuttered between chokes of laughter. Kibum merely stood and smiled at his hyung's amusement.

"What is this?" Kangin boomed, but seemed to slowly get infected by their laughter.

"Ha--Ha--Hankyung hyung's picture!" Sungmin managed to spit out once he got some of his breath back. "Kibummie, he's going to be so made when he sees how you've edited and spread those all over the internet--but I really have to say, I never knew he had such interesting nose hairs!"

At this, Kibum's calm smile broke and before long, he was giggling along with Sungmin.

"Yah--Yah!" Kyuhyun shouted, looking bewildered. "What's this about Hangeng gege's photos?? I'm already crowned!"

Kangin, sensing a dent in the magnae's ego, remarked, "Well, I don't know, Kyuhyun. Maybe Hankyung hyung will usurp you from your throne."

As Kyuhyun began his counterargument and Ryeowook tried to yell and calm down the still-hysterical Sungmin and Kibum--who were now sputtering something about "giving him mismatched eyes"--Donghae sat at the computer, completely absorbed with the screen as chaos raged on behind him.

At that moment, Yesung had finally gotten his share of irritation at the clamor going on outside and stuck his head out from his room. However, before he could shout for the dongsaengs to shut up, another shout drowned out his voice.

"Oowah!"

All activity paused as the others turned their heads to see what Donghae could possibly have found.

"Hey," Donghae said, eyes still attached to the screen. "Does anyone know about this?"

There was a flurry of movement as all the boys in the room and a very curious Yesung scrambled over and gathered around to see what Donghae was talking about.

Open on the screen was a particular fansite, and on the page was stated a "unconfirmed but highly true rumor" which read as follows:

"KBS, SBS, AND MBC TO HOLD JOINT NEVER-BEFORE-ATTEMPTED CONCERT EVENT ABOARD CRUISE SHIP. SPECULATED INVITES INCLUDE SUPER JUNIOR."

Their eyes widened as they read the words flashing before them and smiles slowly formed on their faces. As one, they turned to look at each other and saw the same thought and the same glitter in one another's eyes.

"Wait until the others hear about this one. . ."
 

- - - -


*Sungmin's laughter as heard from SJ's Intimate Note (ep. 24).

A/N: Ehe, so it (finally) ends. I'm sorry that it sets things up for a sequel that will probably not be written, but if anyone wants, you are free to take up the idea and write a story about it yourself. ^^ Thanks for the journey everybody~