A Visit to the Doctor

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana POV

 

We reached the clinic after nearly half an hour. I parked the car and before we got out of the car, I looked over to the passenger seat and stared at Lizzy. She looked really nervous and seems to be in her own world. It was written everywhere on her face. I grabbed her hands that was resting on her lap, and held them gently. I guess my sudden movement must have disrupted her train of thoughts because she looked shocked.

 

“You nervous, Princess?” Dumb question, I know but hey, to break the awkward silence and to comfort her.

 

She nodded slightly.

 

“Hey, look, I'll be there for you. I'll be right by your side.” I tried to comfort her and gave a gentle squeeze to her hands.

 

“Thanks Jin.” She smiled a small smile. Well, there we go. Finally a smile. Maybe not her usual cheery smile but at least a small one.

 

“Come on, let's go.” I let go of her hands and unlocked the doors. We both got out and I held her hand tight while walking into the clinic.

 

We registered and sat at the waiting area.

 

*

 

After what seemed like hours of waiting, it was finally our turn. Lizzy knocked on the door and after hearing a faint, “Come in”, we went in.

 

“Oh hello there. Have a seat.” The Doctor welcomed us. Oh wait, she looks really familiar. Like I've seen her before, some where. Urgh Im Jin Ah, stop. Ok, seriously, now I'm starting to get nervous and I have no idea why either. Lizzy who was already sitting down, pulled my arm and forced me to sit.

 

“So what can I do for you two?”

 

“We're here for a check-up.”

 

“A body check-up?”

 

“No, a pregnancy one. Soo Young has done a few pregnancy tests at home and we're just here to confirm if she's really pregnant.” I explained

 

“I see. Then come up here so we can do an ultrasound scan.” And Lizzy and I were led to another room.

 

*

 

The scanning didn't take that long and we were now sitting opposite Dr. Oh (yes, that's the doctor's name and guess what? We found out she's Bekah's girlfriend. Now I know why she looks so familiar.).

 

 

“I have got good news for you. You're 4 weeks pregnant! Congratulations!” Dr Oh announced.

 

My mind was screaming. My tears are like threaten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter