Chapter 9

♥ She Had Me at 'HEY' ~ Prank Calls. ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

The moment he left Rebecca he went back to the place where he last saw BOM. It wasn't hard to find her, he saw her waving her money impatiently at the corn vendor, he smiled. 'She's such a baby.' he thought to himself. He parked his car and went out. He saw her picking up something from the ground. He sighed and massages the back of his head. 'Such a clumsy girl' he added to himself. He was just watching her, he smiled when Bom bite the corn cob and starts picking her phone, he started walking towards him.

"You're such a walking disaster, baby." he said to her, she slowly looked up at him, corn still on . He kneels down and took the corn from her and starts eating it.

The next thing he knew he was following her.  And people are now watching them, its embarassing so she pulled her to him and hugged her tight. 

"Im so sorry for the little 'show' my girlfriend and I just had a little misunderstanding." He said, hugging her even more. 

"What?? Girlf--" she asked but he just covered with his hand and looked at her as if telling her to stop. And so she did. He grabbed her hand and dragged him to where he parked his car. 

"Yah!!! youre hurting me!" she said hitting his arm. 

"Let go of my hand! You jinx!" he heard her say. 

BOM'S POV:

'What's wrong with him?' she looked at their intertwined hands. It felt good. But it wasnt right. How she wished she was his girlfriend and he's her boyfriend. 

"Let go of my hand! You jinx!" she called out to him. She wanted to annoy him. Seung Hyun opened the passenger seat and asked her to get in. 

"Look Seung Hyun. I'm sorry." she said. She don't know why she's saying sorry. But she feels the need to apologize, this needs to stop. He must know that she was just playing when she dialed his number. And that he needs to control his hormones, if this has something to do with it. 

"Sorry for what?" he asked as he stepped on the gas. She looked outside the window. 

"Sorry for what???" he asked again, she looked at him this time. 

"Sorry for all this problems ive caused you." she said. Seung Hyun just frowned and looked at her. Puzzled. 

"What do you mean?" he asked. She took a deep breathe before answering.

"This, I was just fooling around when I decided to contact you that night in the hotel." she said. She saw his eyes 'glowed' with happiness?? She can't really say. 

"Ahhh -- that night yes. That was one of the b-" she heard him say but she didn't let him finish. 

"Yeah...and I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I made you feel uhmmm --" she said not knowing what to say. 

"Made me feel what?" he asked.

"Sorry if I made you feel -- err Do I -- Did you --" she asked, she dont know how to say it. How can she tell him that she's sorry if her wicked schemes made him feel or what? She sighed.

"Whatever. Im just sorry okay." she said.  To her surprise Seung Hyun stopped and parked his car somewhere in the middle of a road. He just stared at her. She felt her cheeks turned red and so she started playing with her fingers, that's when she remembered the ring. 

"Oh... I forgot about this ring. I'm sorry. If I took this from you. I just wanna see if it fits my finger." she said. Seung Hyun looked at her hand and made her face him, he grabbed her hand and started playing with the ring on her finger. He smiled faintly. 

"That ring was my Mom's." he said. She covered in shocked. She should have known. How could she took something this precious to him? It was an heirloom. 

"My mom told me to give it to the girl I love." he said casually still looking at her. She can't looked at him straight in the eyes. She's so stupid. She tried removing the ring again. But its still no use. She didn't realize she was crying already. Seung Hyun gently pulled her hand again. 

"The ring looks good on you Bom. Baby, why are you crying?." he said. She was taken aback by his words. He called her baby again. It sounded nice.  

"Aish --... What are you talking about. Im so stupid. I shouldn't have -- It doens't look good on me!" she said still crying. She felt his fingers wiping her tears. 

"Don't cry. Its okay. My mom knows about it." he added. 

"W-what?? She knows? Oh my God." she said, she's starting to panic. But Seung Hyun just shrugged and smiled and told her its okay. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter