Chapter 4

♥ She Had Me at 'HEY' ~ Prank Calls. ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day....

Choi Seung Hyun's POV:

The next morning he went to see his mother and joined her for breakfast. 

"Seung Hyun, oh dear...I missed you sooo much...how's my big boy?" he heard her mom say as she hugged him tight.

"I'm fine mom...but please cut the big boy already." he told her. He saw her mom pouts and sighs.

"Fine.. how are you? How's business? You dont looked that great...are you too stressed out?" his mom asked checking his face. 

"Aish -- Im okay... I just -- wasnt able to sleep last night, that's all" he said.

"Oh..may I ask why??" his mom asked. He looked away trying to avoid his mother's gaze. 

"I-it was nothing." he said. 

"Is it because of a girl?" his mother added. He shooked his head violently.

"Nope..of course not." He said immediately but images of Park Bom came rushing to him.

"Oh, Its not about a girl? *sighs* I thought you're already in love and that you're planning to settle down and gave me dozens of grandchildren" his mom added. He just shooked his head. While they were having their breakfast, his mom noticed something. He's not wearing his necklace with the ring. 

"Uhmm Seung Hyun dear, where's your ring? I meant the necklace?" she asked. 

"I ah...I left it at the hotel..this morning" he said not looking at her. 

"Hmmmm" his mother looking at him suspiciously.

"Okay..if you say so..." she added. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter