Chapter 8

♥ She Had Me at 'HEY' ~ Prank Calls. ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

Seung Hyun woke up with a smile on his face. And he later found out what made him smile, its the lady sleeping beside him. Bom. He watched her as she sleep, her head resting on his arm, he smiled even more when he saw her sleeping without any clothes on. But then he frowned. How could he let her sleep without any clothes on? 

'She must've felt so cold the whole time' he thought to himself. He pulled the blanket even more and covered it to her, as he hug her. Bom snuggled closer to him and he smiled. 

'I could stay like this for -- ' he stopped when he realized what his mind's telling him. 'What the --' he added and tried to sit down, Bom groan as he slowly replace his arm with a pillow.  He stared at the sleeping angel beside him and sighed. 'No. It can't be.' he said to himself.  He don't know what he's doing anymore.

BOM'S POV:

Bom opened her eyes and was shocked when she couldn't find Seung Hyun. 'Did he left already?' she asked herself, she went to check the bathroom but she couldn't find him. She put on her robe and went down to their dining room only to find her mother cooking breakfast for her. 

"Seung Hyun left already, if thats what you want to know" her mother said without even looking at her. She sighed. 

"I know that already Mom." she replied and sat down on one of the high - chairs on their kitchen table. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" her mother asked. She was about to answer, but come to think she doesn't even know. She wanted to say "Yes!" or "I think we are" but its not that easy. She sighed again and stared at the ring on her finger. She needs to return the ring to him, soon would be better.  Last night when he texted her that he wanted to meet her, she knew it was probably because of his raging hormones again. Typical male. She tilted her head at the thought. She provoked him in the first place, she started it. She admit to herself. Its her fault if Seung Hyun thinks of her as a 'e' or sth. She brushed her fingers through her hair. Her mother gave her a second look, seeing the frustrated look on her face.

"I think he likes you." she heard her mom say, she looked at her. "Hmmm???" she asked. 

"I said I think he likes you." her mom added. She norted and rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah, more like he wants to me --" she said in a low voice. She remembered how Seung Hyun insulted her, saying she's not his type. It could be true, she's not his type of girl, that he'd want to spend the rest of his life with. He probably only think of her as an object of fun. Not someone to be taken seriously. 

"Park Bom!" her mother hissed. Snapping her back to reality.

"Im sorry, okay!" she said raising her two hands in defeat before going back to her room. 

Bom was left in deep thoughts about Seung Hyun and this alien feeling she's feeling right now for the guy. She shooked her head. 'Its probably nothing.' she told herself, trying to convince her that its just a sugar rush kind of thing. He's a guy, not just a guy but one hell o hot good looking guy and she's just a girl. And girls have needs too, needs that only an opposite could give. She nodded her head when she finally thought she convinced herself. 

"Yeah! That's all. Whew, sugar rush" she said wiping the sweat on her forehead. 'Geez,....just the thought of him makes her sweat so much?'  she asked herself. She went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. She needs some fresh air. She needs to get out. To distract herself from that alien. She tried removing the ring again but to no avail. She gave up, for now. She'll try to remove it one of these days.

She went to a local bookstore to buy some road maps.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter