Chapter 6

♥ She Had Me at 'HEY' ~ Prank Calls. ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

Later that day she went home and was looking at the ring on her finger for almost 1 1/2 hours. She keep on wondering why does it seem so important to Seung Hyun. 

Maybe this ring belongs to his girlfriend...

She sighed, the thought made her frown. I didnt really have planned to steal this, I was just gonna look at it upclose...*sighs*   She tried removing the ring again but its really stucked. Heol~ I might as well enjoy the priviledge of wearing this billion dollar baby ring ....   She smiled with the thought. It looks good on me...

*knock~knock~knock* 

"Bommie baby dinner's ready...." she heard her mom called out to her.

"Yeah, I'm coming~" she said as she hurriedly made her way down to dining room. She sat beside her mom and her younger sister. The two noticed the ring in an instant. 

"Where did you get that?" her mom asked her casually. 

"I bought it!!" she said in a matter-of-fact tone. Her sister just raised an eyebrow, not believing her.

"You didn't." Her mom added. 

"And why is that?" she asked in return.

"Coz, you can't afford such ring. It looks genuine and expensive." her mom said. She looked at the ring and examined it again. Its really obvious, noone would believed she brought that ring.

"Well, I ah -- kind of -- borrowed this from a friend" she said. Her sister looked at her.

"Borrowed? From who??" she heard her sister. 

"Ah -- guy f-friend" she replied as she take a spoonful of ramen.

"He's a guy??" her mom asked, she nods her head. Her mother just eyed her suspiciously.

"He's your boyfriend?" her mom added. She literally choked. 

"A-anida!! Anida!! ani!!" she said.

"You're lying!!! who would lend you a ring worth a million??" her mom asked. 

"I-its true umma, I - I really borrowed this ring." she added.

"What's his name?" her sister then asked. She bit her lower lip. Her mom and sister can be really skeptical, they dont always believe her not that she's not trust worthy or something, but they're just really doubtful.

"C-Choi Seung Hyun" she said. 

"CHOI SEUNG HYUN?!" her mom and sister asked in unison.

"N-neh...y-you guys know that guy?" she asked.

"Who wouldn't! He's everywhere, you pabo!" her mom replied.

"Yeah a multimillionaire shipping magnate" her sister said , holding a business magazine and reading it aloud. She looked at the cover, it really was him. She gasped. 

"That's him..." she said pointing at the photo. Her sister just rolled her eyes. 

"So...Bommie dear tell us how you met Mr. Shipping Magnate." her mom teased. 

"Aish ...stop calling him that --" she said.

"But he really is a shipping magnate unnie!" her sister added. 

"Yeah but Im not used to hearing you guys calling him -- that. He's still !" she said. 

"Watch your mouth Bom --" her mom said.

"Mianhe --" she said pouting her lips. 

"So..tell us! tell us!!" her sister nudged her. 

"Ahh ---" she started. Then she remembered the first night she saw him at the hotel. He looks  really hot and y walking wearing tux. How she managed to get his name and number and then the rest is history. Her mom waved her hand in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter