Chapter 5

♥ She Had Me at 'HEY' ~ Prank Calls. ♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"W-what do you mean by that mister!?!!" she asked him. Seung Hyun doesn't seemed to be bothered by her high pitched tone/yelling.

"You're not my type. Are you dumb or what?" he asked. She was taken aback by what he said. She surely wasn't expecting that. 

"Aish..you dont mean that do you?" she asked, pointing a finger at him.

"I mean it." he said with a smug face then he let out his hand to her.

"What do you want?" she asked. 

"The ring...the necklace. I want it back" she heard him say. 

"Oh... he-he the ring! yeah..I remember that! But its not with me..sorry. I left it somewhere. I couldn't find it." she said, trying to dismiss and stop the conversation. 

"Liar!" he yelled and grabbed her hand.

"This. This is mine. Why are you wearing this??!!" he asked still holding her hand.

"Oh this...I ah -- I can't take it off" she said. That part was true, she tried it on but she couldn't take it off so she decided to wear it for the meantime. She tried everything just to remove the ring but to no avail. 

"Aish!" he hissed and tries to remove the ring from her.

"Awwwwww! Hey!!! take it easy! You're hurting me! You dumb - !!" she yelled at him as she tried to pulled her hand away from him.

"Im not dumb you dumb dimbo!!" he added and grabs her hand again this time trying to remove the ring by biting the ring off. She was shocked with his actions. And she somehow felt a different sensation when his lips touched her hand and her finger. But she cant tell him. Not him. 

"Stop it already, I told you I can't take it off. Do you think I'm lying?" she asked frowning. He nodded his head. 

"I'm not lying okay, I tried it on and I find it pretty! But when I was about to remove it, I can't!" she said trying to explain more. 

"I don't buy that! That's stupid!" he said, obviously not believing her. 

"Aish...you're impossible!" she said and made her way out. 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. 

"Away from you of course!" she said and rolled her eyes.

"My ring, give back my ring!" he called out to her. She only turned to him and made a face. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Sir, is something wrong?" one of his bodyguards asked him as the two noticed him frowning. He then shook his head. 

"You have a meeting with Mr. Lee at 1PM sir." one of his other bodyguard adde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter