When you first meet- Park Kyung

On the Block Scenarios

Meeting him

Park Kyung.

 

I think I’m being stalked. Since I left the coffee shop there’s been a guy following me, at first I thought it must have been a coincidence but then he showed up everywhere I went now I don’t know what to do.

I mean why would some guy be stalking me? I’m a plain Jane, average beyond explanation, who would want to follow me.

I’m so plain I’ve never had a boyfriend or even had guys hit on me, this guy must be some kind of psycho or something.

Omo! Oettoke!

I panicked and walked into another store, the department store my friend worked at, approaching her I stared at her worriedly before she came up to me pretending to assist me.

“What’s wrong?”

“I – I think that guy’ I gestured to the guy in the store who was pretending to look at something through his shades while looking around trying but failing at being inconspicuous. “He’s following me”

“What! Are you sure?”

‘Yes! Ever since I left the coffee house a few blocks down he’s been in every store I’ve been in, even this one.”

“Oettoke!’ she exclaimed loudly grabbing attention from all the customers including creepy stalker guy, causing me to slap my hand over frantically.

“I-I think I should report him to the police or something…” I whispered to her when she calmed down.

“Right, the police station….it’s at the end of this street.” She murmured her eyes still wide and scared.  I began regretting the decision to come here.

“I’ll be going now.”

I ducked out of her sight before she could stop me and back onto the streets when a few ahjumma customers crowded her, I could feel Mr Stalker following me however setting chills on my spine.  I was getting tired of this, peeking behind me I noticed he was an okay looking guy tall and cute with large eyes. If he likes me he could just say so instead of stalking me.

Taking a deep breath I stopped walking.

I turned to face him by now he was only a few steps away from me; he stared intently at my face probably admiring the view.

“Hey you!”  I called loudly his eyes grew wide and panicked.

“Yes you-“ I continued or tried too, Mr Stalker thought he should start running from me. THE NERVE of this strange little man, I couldn’t help but run after him dashing through the crowd.

Racing after him, barely glancing at whatever commotion we were causing or the fact that the crowd was slowly thinning out. I reached to grab his large jacket, it looked expensive I realised it probably was as my fingers latched onto the leather material.

“YAH! Let go!” He shouted back at me looking back to my iron grip.

If things couldn’t get worst, he fell. The clumsy oaf took a huge tumble and I went flailing after him, still attached to his jacket for fear I’d get hurt.

5….4….3…2…1……

No pain. My eyes flew open at the realisation I was completely uninjured, I must be really strong or something, I sat up looking for stalker boy hoping he didn’t run away while I wasn’t looking.

“Could you please get off me?” he shouted his anger obvious.  I looked down and sure enough stalker boy was laying under me, his face contorted in some sort of pain.

Whimp.’ My mind whispered.

“Yah Kyung you finally got one huh?” A sly voice called from behind us. Turning I saw a 3 guys approaching us all of them equally handsome but still not as nice as stalker boy if I could say that.

“Get off will you!” Stalker boy was harsher now.

“Aw Kyungie don’t be shy introduce us to your little girlfriend.” The ulzzang looking one said while the blond one with the chubby nose and the cat like one’s snickered.

“Kyungie Oppa.” I tested the words on my lip before looking back at Stalker boy deciding I liked it.

 

 

who else wants to join that???

!!!!!!!!

Kyungie got attacked LOL sry but i can sooo imagine this happening to kyung what do you guys think? sry you had to wait so long....i was busy....with stuff ill update soon if u guys comment its like i have no clue if u guys like my work or not and i really wanna know if i should keep updating.

But for those of you who read and enjoy continue doing so ^_^