When you first meet-ZICO

On the Block Scenarios

When you meet him for the first time
NB: All scenarios are written in first person J
ZICO!!!!!!




I couldn’t believe my luck, today just wasn’t my day. First I got up too late and my brother made me walk to school, my school is about 10 miles away and completely out of district . And when I thought it couldn’t get better, the bus drives by just before I entered the safety of the school gates and splashed dirty street water on me.

Entering the school I found my locker and changed into my spear uniform, my annoyance easing for just a moment.

I thought my bad day was over but apparently it was only starting, when I got to class my eyes were greeted with the most stomach churning image possible.

My best friend Miyoung in the arms of my long time crush Lee Taemin. They were snuggled close and nothing could disturb them. Betrayal and hurt. My only feelings as I stomped my way out of the school building no one could stop me at this point.

I needed comfort food, whenever I was hurt I ate and like any other girl chocolate Ice cream was my poison of choice.  Stopping at the nearest and my favourite Ice cream shop I had to wait in line for almost an hour to get what I wanted.

And how hard is it to make a simple large chocolate one scoop with sprinkles, this really wasn’t my day at all. My annoyance level rose and it was worst then my PMS days, I stomped angrily out of the shop not paying much attention to where I was going when I knocked into some wild monkey in front the store.

I’d only realised I’d managed to knock his chocolate ice cream out of his hands and onto the pavement, not even glancing at his face I bowed in apology and ran off.

I could here his friends laughing at him as he shouted trying to get my attention. On any normal day I would have gotten him another cone but not today.

Today I was in full mode and nothing would change that.


I quickly stole away to my secret spot , this cosy little tree in the park that was too far in the park for anyone to come at this time. I made myself comfortable and slowly at the ice cream.

I couldn’t focus however, my mind kept crossing to the Taemin incident and that Ill kick her when I see her next! She wont be able to …sigh what am I even thinking I shouldn’t even care anymore.

Great though my life just cant get any worst, lost my best friend and my crush is now taken. Damn it why did I even like innocent guys anyway! I thought flinging my ice cream cone to the ground in contempt.

“YAH!!!!” an angry voice called from below me. Doe eyed I looked below me to find a boy standing under the branch I sat on.

His face regrettably covered in my ice cream, his expression angry as he stared up at me but I couldn’t take him seriously with all that ice cream on his face.

“First you knock my own ice cream out of my hands and don’t even buy me a new one and now this.” He exclaimed still angrily. “Aissshhh Really!…Yah!…you are you laughing at me?”

I couldn’t help but break into a fit of giggles at this point I mean who wouldn’t have this guy was hilarious.

“You better come down here now and clean this up you little brat.”

“NO!” I shouted at him still perched on my spot on the tree my day was getting better after all.

“Oh really!” He shouted wiping the ice cream from his face he started climbing the tree which was really simple and I wasn’t that high up.

“Yah this is my tree! Get your own!”

“Not until you buy me a new shirt and ice cream!” He exclaimed pulling himself onto the branch I sat on. I just stared at him incredulously, this alien of a guy was ridiculous…and kind of cute up close.

We stared at each other for a while, both blushing at the informal closeness of strangers.

“I’m urrrmm Woo Jiho…buy me ice cream.” He said it more like a command than a question but his face was still all red from blushing.

I giggled at his cuteness, maybe this day wasn’t so bad after all. I jumped off the branch landing on the ground expertly.

“You’re going to have to catch me first WOO JIHO!” I yelled and ran off giggling at the shocked expression on his face as he followed my lead.

 

:D 

UGH I thought It'd be longer than that >.< Damnit...well Do you like it????

I think it suits Zico and its different from the usual meeting him at some store fighting for something HK LOL

Comment sub request :3

*should I say something like the Pic isnt mine I'm sure its a fanpic and credit to its owner??

KEKEKE      <3    ZICO    <3