When you first meet-P.O

On the Block Scenarios

PO

How you first meet him

Moving all the way from America, my home sweet home, to Korea was not my idea of the perfect summer. I mean whose parents actually think that this is the best gift they could ever give to their teenage daughter anyway. I mean at 17 here I am wondering Seoul aimlessly.

They all left me anyway; they left me here in Seoul to visit some family out of the city, with no consideration for me what so ever.

Sighing in frustration I dropped onto one of the benches in the middle of the shopping centre, Korea’s malls are huge and have just about anything you can think off not that I’m complaining about the extra pain in my feet for wearing these wedges. It was worth it considering the exchange here isn’t much and I can get what ever I want.

The bad part is that I haven’t found anything I like though these store clerks seem to think I’m so cute I would love to wear any of their little cutie outfits I certainly would not.

Korea I so messed up for liking cute over y or even pretty I mean there isn’t anything wrong with cute people but  don’t think that explains these 30 something year olds acting like 15 year old little girls with  their “Oppa!”

Welcome to hell where being attractive means I never actually act my age. I tugged harshly at the itchy sweater that hung off my shoulders my mother , being Korean and one of “those” women had forced it onto me before she left this morning and unlike the normal rebellious American teen I was unable to discard it as of yet being too soft hearted to reject her gift.

I leisurely strolled into another store that wasn’t much different from the rest even though this all cute thing was getting to me I had to find clothes to wear as I’d left everything back home in LA regretfully.

As I entered I was bombarded with more cute clothes oversize shirts all long sleeved and pastel colours.

 

“Wah Kyeopta!” someone shouted from behind me before shoving into me causing me to stumble into a wall and slide to the ground. I thought I was disoriented from the impact until the image infront of me focused and the thing on the guys head was real.

Is that’s a white gorilla hat?

I stared not thinking men were like this not thinking the men of korea would like these thing but I was wrong

“Ah Are you alright?” The giant guy asked in a deep soothing voice speaking in Korean . 

Oh I’m fine” I said in English taking his offered hand and rising from the floor.

“Who are …….. you…from ….ameri…..ca? “ He asked making insane gestures towards me and space.

I nodded amused at his cluelessness, with this guy thinking I spoke no Korean my day just got better.  “Oh my shirt.” I exclaimed at the rip at the bottom of my shirt.

“ Omo ! Oettoke!  Let…m-me b-b-uy …you-a……shirt”  the accent on his English was heavy and his words were silly to my ears making me giggle a little.

Oh aniya its alright” I said again in English slightly unwilling to let this encounter end. I mean beside being a not so gentle giant this guy was actually really cute.

“C-come on” He urged as he dragged me into the store as started piling clothes in my hands.  It wasn’t until then did I think that maybe being in Korea wasn’t so bad after all. 

 

Sorry I havent updated in a long while but I got a new laptop and my wifi isnt working so I had to find another way to connect to the net since I wrote all my stories for this on my laptop sigh FML Hmm I know I said Bbomb's was next but while I was writing his it got deleted and I was super frustrated so I havent re started that at all but I have Ukwon P.O and I'm almost done with kyungs so I'll post ukwon and then I've gotta finish my request I know I'm taking long but I jsut got out of school and a bunch of exams so I'll be writing like crazy the next few weeks but what kind of scenarios do you guys want? request me cus after this there isnt much I'll write...