Tolerance

Miracles do happen when you believe.

CN BLUE - (아직 사랑한다) Still in love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2d5riaBhZI)

 

------

 

 

Three years passed by quickly. It was a brand new year, meaning it was a fresh new start for both Baekhyun and you. You were dressed in a new set of clothes that the caretakers had bought for you last Christmas.

 

You twirled around happily but slightly wobbled to the side. “Woah, everything’s spinning.” You clutched your head.

 

“Omo! Baekhyun oppa, since when were there so many of you?” You pretended to gasp as you chuckled.

 

Baekhyun strode over towards you and lightly bonked your head. The two of you erupted into a fit of laughter.

 

“Looks like someone here loves her dress.” Baekhyun smiled. “It’s so cute isn’t it?” You giggled as you twirled around again. However, your legs got tangled and you messily tripped over, making you land on the floor.

 

Baekhyun shook his head as he laughed. “Aigoo, clumsy Hana is clumsy.” You jutted your lips out. “Aren’t you going to help me?”

 

“Oh look at the time. Isn’t it time for lunch? Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!” Baekhyun spun around as he hopped towards the door. You threw a tantrum on the floor. “Baekhyun oppa!”

 

Baekhyun stopped as he doubled over. “Quit teasing me.” You frowned as you tried hard not to smile. After all, you knew you couldn’t stay mad at him for too long.

 

Baekhyun helped you up and the two of you headed towards the living room. “You make a horrible rabbit oppa.” You giggled. “And you make such a beautiful Hana.” Baekhyun pinched and stretched your cheeks.

 

“Ow ow ow!” You squirmed. He released you and you grumpily rubbed your sore cheeks. “Meanie!” You stuck your tongue out. “Blame yourself for being too cute and chubby.” Baekhyun snickered.

 

“Aish! I am not talking to you for the rest of the day!” You huffed as you walked faster, leaving him behind. Baekhyun grinned. “You mean for a few minutes!” He hollered as he chuckled.

 

You purposely sat at the far far end of the table. You were trying hard to stay mad at him. It was difficult since Baekhyun seemed impossible for you to be angry with. He would smile sweetly at you or he would make cute faces at you.

 

You glared up at him whenever he smiled at you but that didn’t stop him. ‘So this is how it’s going to be? Two can play a game Hana.’ Baekhyun secretly smiled.

 

During math lesson, since you had the same class as Baekhyun, you would be distracted whenever he would purposely glance at you from time to time. He didn’t have to pay much attention though, since he is a math nerd.

 

‘Oh-oh. How do you solve this?’ You stuck your tongue out as you tried to focus. “Need help?” You jolted in surprise. You relaxed your body when it was only Baekhyun. ‘Wait! I’m supposed to act like I’m still mad.’

 

You turned your back on him. Baekhyun’s eyes widened but then he scooted closer to you. “Hana, are you still angry?” Baekhyun teased you. You didn’t reply so Baekhyun poked you.

 

You turned to look at him as you placed your finger on your lips. “Shhhh.” You pretended to act annoyed. Baekhyun blinked at you before he returned back to his seat feeling a bit dejected.

 

You giggled to yourself. ‘Oh joy it’s actually working.’ You bit your lips to suppress your laughter. You managed to successfully act mad at him till dinner. Baekhyun didn’t approach you at all. When dinner was done, everyone was dismissed to go to bed.

 

You stayed back for a bit since you weren’t really that sleepy yet. Ever since you were small, you had a habit of not being able to go to sleep early.

 

‘Hmm, looks like Baekhyun oppa gave up.’ You silently thought. Bored, you went to the nursery room. ‘I still remember our promise.’ You walked over to the piano as a smile formed on your lips.

 

 

“Oppa you have such a great voice! Someday when Eunbyul is all grown up, we can sing together.”

 

“You think so?”

 

“Yes! Eunbyul will learn how to play the piano and lots of other instruments so that we can make a duet.”

 

“Well Hana better learn them fast so that we can make our own group and then take over the world by storm!”

 

 

You giggled at the memory. You had learn how to play the piano as well as the guitar ever since. ‘But Baekhyun oppa is not here to sing it with me.’ You raised the flap to reveal the piano keys.

 

You adjusted yourself on the seat and slowly placed your fingers on the keys. You were about to play when you let out a sigh.

 

“Why the sigh?” A familiar voice spoke. You spun around, your eyes wide. “Baekhyun oppa!” You jumped off from the seat and ran up to him. “Eh? So you’re not angry anymore?”

 

Instantly, you pulled back and crossed your arms together. “Who says? I just needed a hug.” You closed your eyes and looked the other way. Baekhyun didn’t say anything but just ruffled your hair. You opened your eyes and slowly turned to look at him.

 

“You don’t have to act so tough in front of me you know.” He softly smiled. You didn’t know what to do so you just stood there with both your hands by your side. Baekhyun pulled you into a hug and you willingly hugged him back.

 

“Forgive me?” He pleaded cutely. “I already did from the beginning.” You shyly admitted. His pout was replaced by a wide smile that reached both his ears.

 

‘Trust me Baekhyun oppa, I can never get angry at you for too long.’