It's a date!

Gedunken

 

A noise coming from the window continuously played over and over again. Dara shifted her position trying to ignore it but minutes later, there it was again. She sat up annoyed at whatever it was that was disturbing her sleep. Slowly making her way to the window, she squinted her eyes as it adjusted to the light coming from the moon.

 

BLAG!

 

Something hard hit her window which caused her to fall down on the floor. She sat up, now fully awake, as she slowly peeked at the window only to realize that someone was standing below. She looked closer and watched how the person was on his knees trying to look for something and when he had seemed to find it, stood up and threw it to her window.

 

BLAG!

 

Before the person could try to throw another rock, she decided to kill the mystery. Dara opened her window, brought her head out and looked below before saying:

 

“Yah! Stop what you’re doing!” She hissed in a hushed tone, afraid that her parents and housekeepers would wake up. The guy, however, heard this and looked up to her only to shock Dara.

 

“Jaejoong?!?”

 

“Dara! Dara! I missed you so much Dara!!!” He said in a sing-song manner as he began flailing his arms as if he had seen an angel.

 

“Are you.. drunk?!” She said as worry enveloped her body. She stood up, looked at her clock (2:38 am) and slowly made her way outside while Jaejoong kept repeating her name over and over again.

 

“Dara! Why’d you leave me?! Dara!! I missed you so much! Dara!!”

 

He felt someone grab his arm and soon he found himself leaning on to Dara.

 

“Why’d you drink Jae?” She hissed as she tried her best to drag the drunken Jaejoong slowly insider her house. He continued to say her name but this time in whispers as Dara would shush him. Upon reaching her room, The Prince blocked her from her path which made dragging Jaejoong harder. As she successfully placed Jaejoong on her bed, she breathed in air and was about to stand up when suddenly Jaejoong grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of him.

 

“Dara….”

 

She immediately placed both her hands on his chest as she tried her best to keep their distance. She tried to push but Jaejoong’s arms were now wrapped around her waist tightly.

 

“Dara….” Jaejoong repeated as he opened his heavy eyes and stare at the beauty that was in front of him. His lips curved a little as Dara’s brows met giving him her annoyed look.

 

“You have no idea how beautiful you look in whatever facial expression you have” He said as he raised his head a little closing in the gap between them. Their noses touching, Jaejoong moved his head sideways making their noses rub. Dara’s eyes widened as she tried her best to move her head back which Jaejoong resisted by pulling her closer.

 

“Aisht Dara why do you always make it hard for me? My heats aching can’t you see?” He said as he moved his head back and let it rest for awhile.

 

Feeling that her back was now aching as she still tried her best to arch her back away from Jaejoong, she finally let go. She folded her arms on top of Jaejoong’s chest as she placed her chin on top of her hands. She closed her eyes hoping that Jaejoong would finally release her.

 

She had never been this close to Jaejoong and this feeling was new to her. It was only now that Dara realized that Jaejoong was well-built basing from how she felt his hard chest awhile ago. She knew that Jaejoong was good-looking as back then in highschool, girls would usually follow him around and even openly ask him out though he never took interest in them. Only now did she really see what these girls were oogling about. His jawline, eyelashes, nose, lips… everything seemed to perfectly compliment each of these.

 

“Dara… I love you” He whispered which took her by surprise.

 

“Jaejoong.. You’re just drunk. Please let me go now” She replied trying to reason that he only said such thinks because of his intoxication. At the back of her head though she knows that Jaejoong was telling the truth. This was not the first time he said that as he confessed to her back in highschool. She didn’t know how to respond at the time because she knew that she sees him as a brother-like figure and she’s afraid that crossing the border might change things between them. Up until now she placed Jaejoong on a pedestal where he was titled as the brother she never had.

 

“I can’t hold it no longer. I don’t want to be just a friend, a brother. I want you to see me as someone more than that..” Jaejoong said as his gripped tightened which caused Dara to fall back, now only inches away from Jaejoong’s face. He opened his eyes as tears slowly flowed.

 

“Give me a chance Dara please. I’ll prove to you that I can be someone you’d take as a romantic interest. Just one date Dara. One date.” Slowly moving his head higher closing the gap between them. Dara gasped as she tried her best to wiggle free from Jaejoong’s arms.

 

“I’ll kiss you now if you won’t give me a chance. Saturday morning, let’s have a date. Not just as friends. Not just as brothers and sisters” He now whispered as he tightened his grip on Dara and moved his head closer and closer and closer…

 

She could feel his breathing and can smell alcohol as Jaejoong’s lips was now a few cm’s away from hers. Her heart wanted to burst as her eyes was ready to tear up realizing that he wasn’t really joking.

 

“Ok ok ok. It’s a date!” 

 

 



 

Author's Note:

And because the resort that we're staying at is awesome because it has wifi :))) I give you guys with another update since the previous chapter is actaully in preparation for the things that will be happening :))) Plus, the view just inspires me to write my story XDD

Ohhhh finally a Jaejoong-Dara moment ToT Aren't you guys happy for Jaejoong?!?! Dara finally gave her a chance!! But wait, isn't Taeyang gonna ask Dara out as well? Hmmmmmm