I'm a dead girl

Gedunken

 

“Bommie, what do I do?” Dara said as she cling on the red-head’s left arm.

 

“Haven’t you been on a date ever Dara? Plus I know that you and Jaejoong usually go out so you can like think of it as your usual dates” Bom replied as she took a mouthful of corn she was holding with her right hand.

 

“But Jaejoong specifically said that it’s a date between a man and a woman who might hopefully turn into a couple. Not as plain friends or siblings… Whenever I think of him as someone more than a friend or a brother, I feel all awkward inside” Dara replied as her grip on Bom’s arms loosened. The memory of Jaejoong being drunk lying on her bed flashed in her mind; his hugs, confessions of how much he loves her and of course, their almost first kiss. Her heart tightened as she remembered how Jaejoong’s tears fell as he asked/begged Dara for a date.

 

“Well, maybe it’s time for you to give the poor guy a chance eh? It’s just ONE date Dara, you could atleast give him a splendid time as he took care of you a lot” Bom said which made Dara stop from pondering.

 

Maybe it was true... She was being too unfair to Jaejoong and she knows very well that he deserves all the love in the world because he was indeed a perfect gentleman.He was there when she felt broken and lost. He was there when everyone tried to trample her.

 

Instead of wailing, I should think of ways to make our first “official” date with memorable…

 

 Bom noticed the changed in the glint of Dara’s eyes and immediately understood that her friend finally got her point. With this, she took a bite off from her corn as she complimented herself on how such a great friend she is.

 

”Where’s Seungri by the way?” Dara asked as she turned her head around the room looking for their panda-friend. Bom looked around too and noticed that her Minty was not at sight as well.

 

“It seems like Bigbang’s not here yet” Bom said as she noticed that none of the members of Bigbang was in the room. She glanced at her watch and noticed that in a matter of two minutes, class was about to start. As she was about to get her phone from her pocket in hopes of calling her Minty, the room went dark.

Everyone in the room was startled as whispers came from all corners of the room while Dara held on to Bom’s hand instinctively. Suddenly, music began playing. Just as the beat gained its momentum, a spotlight (yes, there was suddenly a spotlight inside their classroom) shined on the door. It opened revealing Taeyang from the outside. He smirked at first as he directly looked towards Dara’s direction and soon, he started to sing with the music.

 

I’m tired of being alone

Sick of being single

I think I need a girl

I need a girl like

 

Taeyang slowly made his way in front of the class as he continued to sing. Soon, the Bigbang members were slowly entering the room one by one joining Taeyang’s dance. They all seemed to stare at her as giddy smiles were pasted on their faces. What caught Dara’s attention though was the guy in the middle who appeared to keep his gaze on her no matter how complicated their choreography was. Her insides giggled as his voice seemed tickle her ears. His smile was clearly visible even though his mouth voiced out the lyrics. Her cheeks were now burning as she had always fantasized him performing and now it’s happening! Add the fact that he was actually staring at her all the time!

 

Taeyang, you’re indeed making me go crazy…

 

Her heart stopped when she saw him wink at her before turning around and moving away to the far corner. She wondered as to why he did so but then she saw that GD made his way to the center of the group. Her blush grew deeper as he started to rap which made her fellow classmates shriek in delight. She stared at him as she noticed how he didn’t look at her just the way his fellow Bigbang members looked at her. In fact, he never looked at her even for once!

 

What’s his problem? Is he avoiding me? He seems pissed… but why?

 

 Soon, her questions left her mind when she saw that Taeyang was now back in the middle of the group and resumed into singing.

 

Ah yes, his voice is indeed that of an angels.

 

With her eyes locked on his eyes. Her heartbeat quickened when she noticed how Taeyang was now making his way towards her. The class parted making a path for Taeyang to walk through. The sound of whispers and gasps filled the room but Dara couldn’t hear them as all her senses only noticed Taeyang’s presence. He was now only a few steps away from her as he suddenly pulled out a stem of rose from his back pocket.

 

Baby I need you

Girl, you need me too

Girl, I need you girl…

 

He finished as he whispered his last stanza as he stopped from walking towards her leaving only a small gap between them. Taeyang placed his hands in between the gap as he held on to the rose. She took it from her as she tried her best to catch up to her breathing….

 

“Dara, will you go out on a date with me this Saturday afternoon?”  

 

Oh my god…

 

 

Everyone fell silent as they all waited for Dara’s answer.

 

Taeyang stopped breathing as he anticipated for Dara’s reply….

 

 

 

“YES!! DAMN YES!!!” A voice shrieked which made everyone stare at its source.

 

 

Bom was now flailing her arms like a crazy lady while TOP was trying his best to stop her. The whole class giggled as their eyes went back to the two lovebirds.

 

“Sure” Dara whispered as she bowed her head trying to hide her red cheeks as she knew all too well how much she was blushing by now.

 

With her answer, the whole class screamed, shrieked, cheered, giggled and joined Taeyang’s victory. He couldn’t be any happier. In just a matter of days, he will be spending time with Dara. The girl that had brought him back to life. The girl that made him feel what true love is.

 

Dara… I’ll show you how much I love you.

 

He ran back to his friends as he entangled them in a group hug while jumping like crazy monkeys. Thanking them one by one for agreeing to do the act in order to ask Dara out, he bowed and shook each of their hands. It was only then that he realized that the guy who gave him the song to serenade Dara was not with them. He remembered how when all five of them were trying to find the perfect song to sing to Dara, GD handed him the lyrics and the music sheet with a smile. As he read the lyrics, he realized how much the song perfectly described Dara so he smiled back to GD and looked at him as if he was asking permission to use it. GD agreed to it but in return, he too would join in on his singing. He never understood why GD wanted to perform as well but it was the perfect song so he agreed to it. But where was he right now?

 

“Where’s GD?”

 



 

“Dara this is it!! The guy you like so much finally asked you out!!!” Bom exclaimed as she continued to poke Dara’s arm as if she was teasing her. Dara smiled back but soon her smile turned into a frown.

 

I think I’m really forgetting something here…

 

She scanned through her brain trying to remember what she forgot but nothing crossed her mind. She looked at Bom who was looking back at her with confused eyes because of Dara’s sudden change of expression.

 

“It’s just that I seem to be forgetting something important” Dara admitted as she scratched her head and giggled a little.

 

“What can you be forgetting Dara? Hmm… let’s recall everything shall we? Taeyang, the guy that you really really REALLY like, finally asked you out on a date this Saturday afternoon. He performed in front of the glass with a very romantic song. Se7en asked us to no longer make use of class hours for personal pleasures and or romantic  performances. Oh and Jaejoong also asked you out on a date!” Bom finished with a bright smile.

 

Dara’s heart stopped. Her eyes widened.  Her body felt stiff and cold.

 

Saturday morning, let’s have a date.

 

Will you go out on a date with me on Saturday afternoon?

 

 

“I’m a dead girl…”

 



 

Author's Note:

LOL making Dara's life a wee bit more complicated :)) Two dates in one day? What will happen to her?! ToT

Thank you for continuously reading my fanfic even though it seems too long now ToT I just tend to write a wee bit longer huhuhu