These three guys

Gedunken

 

“I plan to ask her on a date this coming weekend”

 

Someone’s heartbeat stopped the moment he heard his friend’s statement. He looked at him guiltily as he felt like he betrayed him yet at the same time he felt hurt and mad. He watched at how his other friends shook Taeyang’ hands while others opted for a high five.

 

Aren’t you guilty that you’re not telling them you’re spending time with her after class? Plus add the fact that you just admitted to her that you were the one that gave her the necklace… which is kind of confessing right?

 

“About time man!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

But Taeyang’s finally interested with a girl that you know very well likes him back a lot. Why are you such a homewrecker GD??? You’re gonna betray your friend for a silly weak princess?!

 

“Finally the long wait’s over!” Daesung cheered.

 

A weak princess that you apparently find attractive despite her flaws. A princess that you find very beautiful even if she was being bitten by ants. A princess that you cannot seriously grow to hate despite the fact that she made her dog pee on your favorite pair of shoes.

 

“Our little Taeyang’s in love for real!” TOP chuckled.

 

That princess likes Taeyang! Your BEST FREIND!! Oh and don’t forget that she has an overprotective “prince”!! And by saying overprotective prince I’m not meaning you GD!

 

Are you planning to act as a third-party because you just find teasing her and saving her and staring at her beautiful brown eyes… irresistible?

 

Everybody stared at the blonde’s direction who was quietly seated on one corner. Seungri faked a cough trying to grab GD’s attention. Finally breaking free from his internal argument and just as on cue he replied with a forced smile pasted on his face:

 

“I wish you all the best”

 

No you don’t.

 



 

 

He was sitting by the bar chugging down the alcohol on his hand. Thoughts of the girl he had always loved inches away from a guy whom she was supposed to hate kept flashing on his head. This wasn’t the first time he saw them like this. Was he a fool for believing what she said?

 

Two times… it’s been two freaking times! That is no longer a coincidence!!!

 

He punched the table which made the bartender stare at him. He looked at the people around him and apologized before taking another shot of his drink.

 

He knows he should hate her now but he just can’t seem to do so. He loved her so much. He loved her for years now and he will do anything to get her to love him back. He would do anything so that she can see him as someone more than just a brother-figure.

 

I’ve been trying to pursue her for years and then a guy suddenly shows up and goes further ?!?

 

“DAMN!” He hissed as he took another shot. Every time he tries to move in for a kiss, Dara would always move away.

 

Why won’t she give me a chance?!

 

Dude… you’ve been friend-zoned. No I take it back, it’s much worse than that…. You’ve been brother-zoned.

 

No. He was not gonna give up on her easily. He must be something special to her right? If not, she would’ve just kept herself hidden behind her mask but no… he remembered how Dara opened up to him back in high school:

She would always think of what he’d want to do first before she decides on something… whether it was what they’ll have for lunch (if he’ll say he’d have meat, she’d go for vegetables so that they can share and have a ”balanced” meal), doing their homeworks (she would always answers the odd numbers while he answered the even ones), and to even going out to parties (where she would always pick the clothes he would be wearing while she’d have to wear something that’ll pass his standards).

 

No. You don’t just do those things with a brother. These were things that are usually done by couples. 

 

Already intoxicated, he stood up and slammed a few bills on the bar before finally going back in his car. He was going to make a move as soon as possible. He knows he deserves to be given a chance.

 

He was, after all, just another guy who’s madly in love with her.

 



 

As she flopped down on her bed, she felt something hit her thigh. Dara looked down to see the bulge in her pocket which made me remember Taeyang’s present. She took it out and placed it in front of her, stretching her arms. Taeyang’s apology played back in her head but his last statement just played over and over.

 

I don’t want you to open it yet. If the day comes that you feel that you can expect anything from me again… that you trust me to never hurt you again… Tell me… And I’d be the one to open that box for you

 

Wondering what the box probably contained, she placed it near her ear and began shaking it just like how a kid would shake her Christmas present.

 

Seriously Dara, it’s as if the box will say something.

 

She placed the small box on her bedside table as she stared at the ceiling. Thoughts of Taeyang made her unconsciously blush.

 

Taeyang…

 

The guy that handed her the ring when she thought she lost it.

The guy that smiled back at her when she serenaded him.

The guy that thanked her for giving him another chance of appreciating the beauty in life.

The guy that was the closest to her ideal guy.

The guy that even the universe wanted her to be with.

 

Her fantasies were disturbed when something decided to launch on her.

 

“OMO! THE PRINCE!!!” She shrieked as the monster decided to kiss her everywhere it can reach. Getting kinda used to The Prince’s sudden attaks; it only took her five minutes before she finally cradled the dog on her arms.

 

“You are indeed one big trouble eh?” She asked as the dog looked at her with begging eyes to release her. She giggled as she watched how The Prince tried its best to wiggle free from her grasp but she held on tight ensuring that it won’t be able to. As the dog finally accepted defeat, her left hand moved to pat The Prince’s head. She stopped when she hit something cold and realized that it was the collar. A smile formed on her lips as she remembered how she tried to wear the collar on her wrist, neck and even ankles.

 

I must’ve looked stupid in front of Jaejoong.

 

She then frowned as she remembered her old friend. It’s been a week now and they haven’t really seen each other. She was too preoccupied with her walks with the two princes and suddenly she felt guilty.

 

Jaejoong…

 

How could she have forgotten the guy that has always been there for her?

The guy that handed her a hanky when she was helplessly crying on the corner of the library back in highschool.

The guy that made sure no one would hurt her again.

The guy that gave her hope when she felt broken and lost.

 

She sighed as she realized how much she missed him. She slowly sat up and placed the now sleeping The Prince beside her. She took her phone out of her bag and opened it hoping to call Jaejoong but she was shocked as she saw 10 text messages and 7 missed calls. She clicked on it and realized that it was all from Jaejoong.

 

He was here when I wasn’t home yet…

 

Her heart tightened as she read how Jaejoong was continuously asking her to meet up with him and how he was worried sick as she was not replying. She felt awful for letting him worry like that…

 

What kind of friend am I??

 

She was about to call him to apologize but her cellphone buzzed as another message came in.

 

Night princess.

-Narcissistic prince

 

A smile formed on her lips as she read the message. Her hand moved up to her necklace as she played with it. It never crossed her mind that GD was the one that gave this to her and it surprised her when he admitted it to her awhile ago.

 

GD….

 

The guy she accidently bumped in to on her very first day of school was the same guy she spet time with during the first time she got dead drunk.

The guy that tried to scare her off by inching close to her when he thought that she was planning to hurt his friend would actually give her this beautiful necklace in hopes of asking for forgiveness.

The guy she met up on the rooftop and made her feel so weak would actually act as her savior from the middle aged-man with the camera and even the drunken man back at the park.

 

She lied down on her bead as her head began to ache from too much thinking.  As her mind was filled with thoughts of three guys, she slowly drifted to slumber.

 

 

 

 

Little did this little girl know that she’ll be spending more days shifting her time, thought, and attention to these three guys. 

 



 

Author's Note:

Why you lucky Dara you :"> You have three hot guys on your hands!! OMO!! 

Now that I'm in the heart of the story, let's see how Dara deals with these three guys :)))