Interview... (Full Chapter)

The Maple Chronicles with Girls Generation!

Micheal: Hey guys its the author and  I've got someone for you guys to meet

Soonkyu: Hello, I'm Lee Soonkyu nice to meet you all but it was unexpected. (Both sit down)

Michael:So first question how is El Nath for you personally?

Soonkyu: Well I've grown up there so personally it gives a lot of memories

Michael: Now that you mentioned memories that leads on to the next question 

Michael: What two memories of El Nath the one that you most enjoyed and the one that you cry about?

Soonkyu: Well my most enjoyable memory  is actually my childhood and the one that I cry about is also from my childhood.

(Whilst Soonkyu was speaking Taeyeon enters)

(Michael shoos Taeyeon away but before Taeyeon could leave Micheal tell him something)

Micheal: At least wait until yours and Tiffanys intro  which is actually the next one after this!

Taeyeon:Fine I'll go.

Tiffany: TaeTae where are you?

Taeyeon: I'm here with the author.

Tiffany: TaeTae what is his name?

Taeyeon: His name is Michael.

Tiffany: Hello Michael-oppa.

Michael:Hello Tiffany. Can you two please wait until the next chapter which is your intros? (Says irritantly)

Tiffany: Have you been bugging him TaeTae?

Taeyeon: Yes.Now lets go before he gets more irriatated. (The TaeNy couple leaves)

(Michael comes back)

Soonkyu: As I was saying my best memory was.....

*Flashback- 1856* (Soonkyu's narrating these parts as it is his flashbacks)

It was the summer of 1856 and I was only 12 at the time.During this period of time it was my school break, me and my younger brother Johnathon(OC) were playing a Minecraft  multiplayer map  called Dwarves V Zombies inside the house as we had curfew and I had spotted a video attached to a private message and it said: ( SkyDoesMinecraft: Hey,its me Sky and if you want to see something come to the edge of the base.)  The video was my favorite it was his Mod (Modification) Review Of the SCP Contamination Breach Mod it was awesome. So then I went to the edge of the base and there I saw SkyDoesMinecraft giving me a cake. I was thinking WTH (What The Hell) is going on here so my little brother said that he private messaged Sky and two other people saying 'Hey its my brothers birthday. Hes been such a good brother can you give him a suprise and his name is Lee Soonkyu.' Then  I saw CaptainSparklez and MinecraftUniverse then that was the time where I fainted * Faints*

*End Of Flashback~*

Soonkyu: My most depressing childhood memory was that I was left alone. Parents died and my little brother ran away never saw them ever again.

Michael: 3 final questions

Michael: One  was asked by my friend , If you were a Minecraft Mob which one will it be?

Soonkyu: Wither definitely because of the FACT  that I can trash things with my Fireballs

Michael: Two: Are you still addicted to Minecraft?

Soonkyu: Yes. I'm still addicted to Sky, CaptainSparklez and to MinecraftUniverse

Michael: Third and final one. I know you like gold weapons do you have a particular name for gold?

Soonkyu: As apart of the Sky Army I call it 'Butter'

Michael: Thats a wrap. Thank you Soonkyu and I will be taking my leave

Soonkyu: Your welcome Michael-hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it.The first ever interview chapter! For people like BlurSone I've read your coment and gave you more TaeNy but as cameos. Youtubers subscribe to the following people even the 2 who weren't even mentioned here: SkyDoesMinecraft, AntVenom,CavemanFlims,CaptainSparklez and MinecraftUniverse.

I completely done this in my head all of this  chapter sorry I couldn't update on Sunday.