Chapter 2

Kidnapping Mr. Famous
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Have you heard?” Nichkhun asked his friends. He had that worried look on his face as he examined the newspaper. The two guys were still focusing on the sticks they held. “Die! Die!” Jay yelled as he stood up, narrowing his eyes towards the flat screen. Taecyeon laughed at his weak attempt to shot fire from the gun ‘cause he already dodged it. His skills were still awesome as Jay’s play was stopped in an instant.

“Dang! I lost again.” Jay threw his stick on the couch. “Taec bro, you nailed it, as always.”

Taecyeon grinned, showing his white teeth. “Did you say something, Khun?” He tilted his head to the right where Nichkhun was still looking through the newspaper. Jay was already gone into the bathroom to shave. Taecyeon always make fun of him because of his weird habit. Shaving after lost in a game even though Jay insisted that it relaxed him.

“I said, have you heard?” Nichkhun put the newspaper down and furrowed his brows. “There’s a rumor that Mr. Kwon wants you as the lead role in his latest drama.” Taecyeon shrugged before saying, “Rumors are stupid. Trying to squash a rumor is like trying to unring a  bell. Ignore them.” The Thai Prince was impressed by what he’d just heard. Well, let’s simply say that Taecyeon isn’t always this tranquil.

“Man, did I just hear Taec being wise?” Jay with only his favourite boxer on, snorted. The door was suddenly slammed as their manager, ------ stepped inside in fury. “What the hell is it now, Taecyeon?” He glared at the boys, well,  Taecyeon particularly. “I told you to behave this time, right? What do you think will happen if the president find out about your crap again?”

Sighing, Taecyeon walked pass their manager and banged shut his bedroom’s door. “Hyung, don’t worry about it. It wasn’t serious like last time. Plus, we had made sure that the girl won’t talk anything about it.” Jay tapped the manager’s shoulder. “Fine, just make sure he won’t ‘cause any trouble. By the way, Jay, please stop wearing boxers around the house. You’re the leader, act like one.”

Nichkhun laughed as he shared the same opinion as their manager. “You’re right, hyung. I can’t believe that I’m the only sane person here.” “That’s because you’re too different, Khun. Don’t get it in the wrong way but you’re too dull. Enjoy the life a little. I’m afraid you’re gonna end up being a boring old geezer.” Jay scratched his nose. The pretty boy shrugged and continued reading the news.

Their manager left the dorm to settle Taecyeon’s matters so it wouldn’t add more problems to his scandal. Lately, Taecyeon had been acting like a spoil brat, sneaking out of the dorm and made headlines as a big player. The group was really busy with individual’s activities. Nichkhun had signed a contract with a sports brand where he would be modeling its products. Jay was practicing a new choreography for his collaboration with a new singer from their company, JYPE. And Taecyeon, as rumor said, would be ready for his acting debut sooner or later.

But in a week, they’ll have a concert for the Hottest who had been anticipating since early March for 2PM’s public appearance after releasing a new single, “I’ll Be Back”. Of course Nichkhun and Jay understood the manager’s frustration. A scandal like that was the last thing they need right now.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon was lying on his bed, immersed in the memory of last night. That gir

Please log in to read the full chapter