Chapter 5

Kidnapping Mr. Famous
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You’re insane, absurd, crazy and mentally ill, Yoona.” Yuri shook her head vigorously. “And I can’t believe I actually agree with you in this! How did you even do that?” Yoona chuckled and exchanged amused looks with Wooyoung who was at front, driving the van. All three of them were heading to Incheon for 2PM’s performance where Korean Music Wave was held there.

“Unnie, you want to back out now? How suprising.” Yoona mused. Throughout their journey, Yuri had been having spilt decisions. She kept changing her mind about the plan they were about to do. First, she agreed on it and the next thing you know was she freaked out and cursed whatever thing came across her mind. “Shut up, you! Not funny.” Yuri shot her a glare.

Wooyoung stopped the van at the crowded road, “We’re here.” Yoona’s heart thumped rapidly as she peered at the big stadium where the idols would be performing. On second thought, she doubted herself. ‘What am I thinking?’ But, she shoved the anxiety away and calmed herself. Yuri was in panic attack as she stepped out of the van.

She gripped Wooyoung’s arm tightly that he yelped, “Ouch! Yuri, take it easy.” “Take it easy, oppa? We’re going to jail! And Jessica unnie! What if she found out? We’re so dead. And this is your fault, Yoona.” She pointed her finger towards Yoona who stood beside her. “Relax, Yul. We’re going to be fine if we follow our plan smoothly, okay? As for Sica, she doesn’t need to know until the damage is done.” Wooyoung assured her and patted her back.

“Okay.” Yoona took a deep breath. “Let’s enjoy the concert and then start our plan.”

“Fighting.” Wooyoung held out his hand. Yoona looked up and saw his smile. “Fighting.” She put her hand on his and beamed before the two siblings averted their gazes on Yuri. The tanned girl sighed heavily and did the same thing, “Fine. Fighting.”

They entered the stadium and took their seats among the swarm of fangirls. DBSK was the first to perform and everyone started to cheer loudly. The five hunky idols with sweet voices caught every girl’s heart. Included Yuri. She sang along and sniffed, feeling so touch to finally see her favourite boys, especially, Jung Yunho, the charismatic leader of DBSK.

When it was time for 2PM to perform, the scream couldn’t get any louder. They began singing and dancing to their newest song, “I’ll Be Back”. Wooyoung kept his focused on them, Jay particularly, to get some ideas for dance moves. He admitted that all three of them are his role model. Jay and Taecyeon are great B-Boy dancers and Nichkhun’s skills were as great.

Yoona froze as she swore their eyes just met. They were in the ground zone and it was close enough for Taecyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter