Chapter 4

Kidnapping Mr. Famous
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jay bowed to his producer, saying, “Thanks for the hard work, Mr Kim. It’s such a great honor working with you. And thanks again for teaching so many things to our rookie.” He tapped the girl’s shoulder on his right before beaming to her. Mr Kim smiled and shook his head, “No problem, Jay. Hae Rim is an amazing singer and Jinyoung hyung had made the right choice by signing her in the company. I pray for your success, dear Hae Rim-sshi. And you too, Jay.”

Hae Rim looked up to her sunbae, showing her gums and scrunched her nose, “Oppa, it’s finally ended. I can’t wait for our duet release. Though it took a lot of efforts and times and hard works, it totally is worthy.” Jay chuckled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair, ‘causing the young girl to flush. “You’re cute, Hae Rim. I hope everything will work just fine for you.”

She looked to the ground, avoiding his sincere gaze. Jay then grabbed his hoodie from the chair and opened the door, raising his right hand. “Lady’s first. Let’s get something to eat. I have another practice later, for our big performance. Don’t worry, my treat.” Hae Rim glowed as she walked out of the room side by side with Jay, heading to the café downstairs.

--------------------------------------------

“Yoona!” Chansung waved his hand hastily at the two girls who just came in to the studio room. “What have you been doing lately? I missed you!” Yoona laughed as Chansung rubbed his neck shyly. “What am I, oppa? A mannequin?” Irritated, Yuri sat on the floor and glared at Chansung. “Oh, sorry, Yul. Of course, I missed you too. But not as much as I miss her.”

“Oh, stop it, y!” Hyoyeon hit Chansung’s head and walked over to help Yoona who was holding plastic bags. “So, Yonggie-ah, what did you pack for us this time?” Yoona put the bags on the table and began serving them the kimchi fried rice she made. The guys and Hyoyeon started to circle the table, sniffing their delicious meal.

“Looks delicious, Yoona. I’m starving.” Junho showed his charming eye smile to Yoona and picked his plate. “Ya, Lee Junho. Ladies first, okay?” Hyoyeon grabbed the plate from his hand and laughed cheekily. The dancing couple bickered on who gets to eat first when Junsu coolly scooped the rice on his plate.

“Aish, Junsu oppa! I said, ladies first!” Hyoyeon grunted. Junsu ignored her frustration and sat on the couch, eating his meal. Chansung then joined him with another plateful of Yoona’s cook. The oldest and the maknae dug in, sparing no glances at Hyoyeon, leaving Junho behind to calm his girl down. Yoona and Yuri watched, with smiles across their face and giggled.

That was the routine. Yoona and Yuri would visit them in the dancing

Please log in to read the full chapter