Chapter 3

Kidnapping Mr. Famous
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yoona stared on the ground. She was too ashamed to lift up her face after being rejected. Donghae sighed, “Yoona, I’m sorry.” Shaking her head, Yoona murmured vaguely, “It’s okay, oppa. I understand.” She was about to turn away when Donghae suddenly grabbed her by wrist. “Wait, don’t leave yet. I want you to know my reason.” Now what? Yoona was a bit irritated, not just he refused her confession, now he wanted to mock her?

“There’s no need for that, oppa.” She replied weakly, trying to release her hand from Donghae’s grip. Hearing a chuckle came out from his mouth, Yoona gawked at him. “Yoona, you’re too naïve. I know that you’re pretty and whatsoever but you’re plain boring. I mean, guys like adventure. Not an average one like you. We can always find pretty girls anywhere, Yoona. If you really wanted to be with me, “ He paused before leaning closer to whisper in her ear, “spend a night with me and  I’ll think about it.”

“Hell no!” Yoona cussed as his words boiled her up. How could she fall for this guy? Donghae that she knew wasn’t like this in a tiny bit. She swore at herself for letting this guy tricked her. Hearing he roared with laughter added to her fury. This guy needed to be taught a lesson in respecting a woman. Yoona stepped forward and stomped on his feet with all her might.

“Ouch!” Donghae groaned, hopping with his left leg as Yoona walked away with a victory face.

Hmpph! Never mess with Him Yoona.

--------------------------------------------

“Oh, I’m so gonna kill him!” Jessica clenched her fist. “Allow me to join, Sica unnie.” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. Yoona laughed at the girls. After being told of what happened, they were enraged. “I told you, Yoona. That guy is a douche bag. I heard everything from Taeyeon. Well, it’s knowledgeable that he’s quite famous around here but that doesn’t mean he can do that to you! You barked up the wrong tree, Yoong-ah.” Jessica gush her annoyance at Yoona’s choice of man.

 “I didn’t know he was like that! He treated me nicely.” Yoona pouted. “Damn that fishy!” Yuri suddenly clapped her hands. Her eyes sparkled as she began smiling cheekily. “Yoonggie-ah, I just remember. Your bias was making a scene again.” “Taecyeon oppa?” Yoona frowned. “What did he do this time?”

Jessica shook her head, “Here we go again with Yoona fangirling over a guy who worked out like crazy instead of practicing on his singing skill. I’m outta here.” The two girls watched as Jessica left the room, swaying her hips on her way down to the living room. Typical Jessica. She had a sort of avenge against these idols.

Yoona grabbed Yuri’s hand so she would face her. “Now, tell me. What did you hear?” Yuri laughed, feeling engrossed at her best friend’s antsy. “I don’t really know the little details but I read an article with a photo of him sending a girl away for a cab. Not to mention they were just going out from a club.” Yoona dropped her jaw opened wide as Yuri smirked. “Are you sure the photo wasn’t photoshopped like last time?”

“Yoong-ah! I’m not blind. And that last time wasn’t photoshopped at all. It was true. He did hug a girl at th

Please log in to read the full chapter