Chapter 1

Kidnapping Mr. Famous
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

That night was one of those rare nights where she got to be left alone from Wooyoung. Jessica, a girl in her early twenties, grunted as she flipped through the white documents. Her hair was in messy bun, after a few times scratching her head, trying to figure everything out. Since she was the oldest in the family, she had a big responsibility on her shoulder.

A pile of various files on the table added to her headache. Even the pill she gulped in hours before was not helping. She yawned a few times that her eyes became teary but she needed to finish the job of editing next month’s expenses. Not to mention she had to put in additional lists ; Yoona’s new books and Wooyoung’s tuition’s fee.

“What the?” She snapped as she heard a giggling from upstairs. Peeking at her silver watch, she frowned. ‘It’s already midnight. What are they doing this late?’, she thought. From her seat, she could still see the light from Yoona’s bedroom. Yuri had come to sleepover for tonight. As always, those two girls were inseparable.

“Yoona!”

Yoona came out from her bedroom with Yuri tailing from behind. She smiled sheepishly as Jessica shot lasers through her eyes. They stood at the balcony, looking down while Jessica kept her chin up. Yuri raised her eyebrows when she saw the messiness in the dining room. Jessica sure was having a hard time tonight because when she arrived late this evening, the table was clean.

“What is it, unnie?” Yoona asked, in a careful tone.

“Where’s Wooyoung?”

“Umm.” Yoona tilted her head to the right. “Wooyoung oppa told me he’ll be in the studio with his dance crew.”

“Again?” The blonde freaked out. “I’m gonna kill that brat. Didn’t he know what time is it now? I’m tired having to go to his college and beg the board to let him stay. He’s gonna miss classes again!”

Yuri walked downstairs, “Sica unnie, come on. Don’t be so hard on him. The dance tournament is two weeks away. “ She wrapped her arm around the petite girl. “You can’t restrain him from doing what he loves.” Jessica let out a heavy sigh. Yuri was always on his side every time they had an argument. “Fine, I’ll let him slip this time.”

Yoona who was already on the couch, snickered. She loves how Yuri constantly won over Jessica. Yuri had ‘that’ special charm in her. Even the ice princess failed to resist. “Sica unnie, do you know how funny that every time Yuri unnie opened , you fall for her words?” “Damn right, Yoong!” Yuri exclaimed before sitting next to her. Jessica puckered her brow, glaring at those two girls.

“You two are always in the same team against me! Including Woo!” She crossed her arms. “Well, since I’m the oldest here, you team up to make fun of me. Like last time when you secretly went to the beach to join the kite festival while I was here, trying to fix the leaked pipe by myself. And before, you were in the bedroom, having a good time as best friends forever whereas I worked my off down here!”

Yoona and Yuri looked at each other with shock. It was the first time they saw her went red. Once again, Jessica let out her second sig

Please log in to read the full chapter