Happily Ever After Is Exist (At Least For Me)

Turning point

The fastest update for a story that I ever made, hehehe. (As my appologies for my late update :D )

Unbeta

Warning : Maybe this chapter too cheesy or too lame for your taste T-T and again, ignore that title.

-==================================-

Happily Ever After Is Exist (At Least For Me)

-==================================-

-

Siwon drove to another hospital after the previous hospital said no patient with name Kim Heechul or doctor with name Hyosung in there. Completely forgot to ask Donghae about hospital he visited three days ago. After parking his car, Siwon rushed to information center.

“Yes, Kim Heechul is patient in room number 102.”

His step felt as light as feather when he heading to Heechul’s room, but his delight didn’t last longer when he finally stood in front of the closed door. A heavy feeling clinging on his heart, also fear and nervous, nothing could comfort him at this moment. Slowly he pushed the door open and came face to face with empty bed. He walked deeper and found no one inside the room.

“Excuse me, what are you doing here?” a voice make him turn around.

“Ah, I looking for Kim Heechul.”

“Are you Choi Siwon?”

“Do I know you?”

“I’m Hyosung and I need to talk to you first before we meet with Heechul.”

-

“Is that true?” Siwon asked after listening Hyosung explanation.

She nodded. “Yes. Heechul stay in my place since few days ago and she never go outside, in fact, my brother who goes to Paris and also took her to Sokcho.”

“Your brother?”

“Himchan. I’m sure you know him although, maybe, not really in a good way.” She smiled apologetically as if she understands that what Himchan had done definitely had made this man suffered.

“Yeah, I know him. But why he seem want to hiding Heechul from me? And why he pushed her to lying to me?”

“Just say my brother only want to protect her and also you. Let’s stop talk about my brother. We talk again about Heechul, but before you meet her I must warned you first. If you don’t have a plan to take a responsibility about her, you better leave now after I tell you. Do you understand?””

Siwon’s a bit confused but he nodded nonetheless.

“Heechul is pregnant although she almost losing her babies due of stress and health problem few days ago.”

Siwon gaped, his brain slowly processing the information Hyosung had given to him, his reaction come too slow for Hyosung's opinion and she made a conclusion that Siwon actually not happy about Heechul’s pregnancy.

“Like I said before Siwon sshi. If you have no plan to take the responsibility about her pregnancy, I suggesting you to leave now. Don’t add another stress for her by meeting her.”

“What? NO! That’s my child; of course I’ll take the responsibility.”

Hyosung smiled, “It’s children, actually.” She corrected. “You got twins.” She explained further, when Siwon looked confused.

Nothing could portraying Siwon’s feeling now, it feels like fate had played with his feeling too much, at first the fate had put him inside hell when he lost Heechul but now fate had lifted and put him in heaven with that good news. His heart soared in pure bliss now, “Can we meet with Heechul now?” He asked. Hyosung nodded and show him Heechul’s place.

-

Heechul looked glum. She stands in front of clear glass that separated her with babies inside baby’s room. She touched her belly and shivered in sadness when she remembered how she almost losing her precious, the only reason she could survived against anything.

Siwon and Hyosung arrived. Siwon couldn’t hiding his longing expression as he saw Heechul in distance. The figure he's missed all this time now only standing few feet away from him and she’s real, not mere imagination that always come inside his rare dream between his sleepless night. He glanced sideways when Hyosung patting his shoulder, encouraging him to approach her and after that she leave. Slowly but sure, Siwon walked to Heechul. Getting closer and closer.

“Heechul.” He called her name softly when their distance just separated only by one-step. He could see how Heechul’s body tensed, as sign she definitely shocked upon hearing his voice. She turned around, finally face to face with person that had become the source of her roller coaster’s feeling all this time.

All of romantic feeling Siwon had inside his mind shattered when Heechul slapped him. Hard. But he didn’t mind at all, aside the fact he admitted that he deserved to received Heechul’s slap, that also proved that Heechul in front of him is a real Heechul. Tears start b on Heechul’s eyes as she lifted her hand and hit Siwon’s chest weakly, “You stupid man. How long you want me to wait, huh? How could you don’t believe me?” She hit repeatedly and Siwon just let her be do anything she wants.

“Hit me as much as you want, sweetheart, I’m indeed in fault.” Said him softly and with that, Heechul’s tears start flowing. She hugged him and crying. “I’m sorry. I really am sorry, Heechul.” Heechul’s tears wetting his clothes as he caressing her hair soothed her heart, “I trust you and I love you.”

Heechul lifted her head, she hold Siwon’s face. “You look so horrible.” She muttered, not really care with her own face that not different with Siwon, “I just leaving you for few day and look at this black eye bag. Do you sleep or not?” She looked at Siwon’s cheek that had red fingerprint on it because of her slap earlier, “I’m sorry I hit you.”

Siwon hold Heechul’s hand gently, keeping it against his cheek, “It’s okay.” He smiled as Heechul inched closer and closed the gap between them. The kiss they shared now holding a lot of emotion also a promise that they won’t leaving each other no matter the reason or problem will come out in the future, they will facing it together, as they understand how big the absence of one of them affected the others when they separated.

“Siwon I…I had news for you.” Heechul began after they broke the kiss. Her heart full with fear, fear if Siwon won’t as happy as she expected after she revealed her pregnancy.

“Let’s get married.”

It’s Heechul turn being dumbfounded, she just staring at Siwon’s face that beamed in happiness, almost as bright as Christmas tree.

“Are you okay with that?” She asked, unsure.

“Are you kidding me, Heechul? I’ll be a father and you asked if am I okay with that, of course I’ll okay. I'll be a father of two amazing babies.”

Once again, Heechul enveloped him in a big hug with tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, “Thank you.” She whispered.

“No. Thank you, Heechul. For not giving up.” Said Siwon, “And we’ll get married first than Donghae and Eunhyuk.” He continued.

“What do you mean?” asked Heechul as she releasing her hug.

“They’ll get married next month. You don’t know about that?”

“No.”

“Well, since now you know, let’s back to Seoul and get married tomorrow, so next month we’ll attending their wedding as Mr. and Mrs. Choi.”

“Is this not too fast?” She asked again.

Siwon shook his head, “No. I bet grandma will more than happy to held a wedding as fast as possible. Or you want to delay our wedding?”

“No.”

“Great, let’s back to Seoul today.” Said Siwon before locking Heechul’s lips with his, not aware two pair of eyes was watching.

“I’m glad Siwon want to take a responsibility and marrying her.” Said Hyosung to his brother that just arrived. She could see a bitter smile appear on Himchan’s face.

“I’m broken heart, noona.” He said shortly before walk away.

Hyosung turned around and just watching Himchan with pity when he getting away from her.

-===-

And Siwon really fulfilling his promise, despite not the next day he marrying Heechul but the party still held in very fast time. He still remembered how shocked his grandma’s and his close friends when he said he’ll marrying Heechul but all of shocked faces turn into huge smile, congratulates him and Heechul and also offering help, that’s why the party could be held as fast as possible.

He stands in altar with nervous face. He looked to guest face that attending their little party, only close friends and relative came. He saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin smiled to him, also Hankyung he came with Kibum. Eunhyuk sat beside her fiancé Donghae. Kangin and Leeteuk. He spotted Mireu and her daughter and a man beside her, maybe her husband. He saw most of his family attending this ceremony and he could tell his grandma was trying hard to hold back her tears since she had been crying even when the wedding ceremony hasn’t started yet and she definitely want to look calm enough in front of her relatives and guests when the actual ceremony started.

When the soft music played, he saw Heechul walking down the aisle with Shindong beside her and Siwon finally realized he had destined to spend the rest of his life with Heechul since the very first time they met few years ago. And he couldn’t feel more grateful than he was now as he hold Heechul’s hand and the priest started the ceremony. The rings exchanging, the kisses sharing, and the journey to the future as wife and husband for both of them started.

Maybe happily ever after like in Cinderella’s story wasn’t exist in real life,  but right now Heechul felt that happily ever after was exist in her life and only for her when she looked at Siwon’s face, her husband, smiling to her with love inside his eyes. Yes, happily ever after definitely exists.

 

-FIN-

 

 

 

A/N: Finally this story ends…/throw confetti’s/

I would like to say thank you to all person that had subscribed, commented and give me spirit to finish this story. Thank you…Thank you… and for my silent reader, would you leave a farewell comment for this story? No? Oh okay. /just kidding/

A/N 2: I had prepared new story, Sichul again and genderswitch again but I’m not quite sure when I will posted that story. I had plan to stop writing new story before I finished the old one (Flight and Fallin for you if you remember, and What Siwon never thinks before (story inside the way you look at me series)) and I planned to stop writing fanfiction in aff for a while too, but let see.

 

PS: For Sichul's baby, who will be your candidate? /just asking though/ but for me it’s Choi Minki (Ren Nu’est) and maybe Jonghoon (FTIsland) and Kyumin baby is of course Sandeul and Eunhae/Haehyuk’s baby maybe Amber, hehehehe…or Henry…Epilogue? Uhmm…let’s see…

-

Reply 46

ichathoriqlover : Yes, yes…Thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

bluebaby28 : Yes, Sichul’s family is here. Thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

Milky_hee : Hehehehe…I’m glad my story could help to reduce your stress and yes, hectic Donghae just too cute. Thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

rossy80 : yes, he really happy, you’re welcome and thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

AbigailBrown : Agree…Donghae always be Donghae, thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

PusPusMayPuSiwon : They meet now and thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

B-naafi-M: They meet now ^^ Thank you for your comment all this time dear :)

lukianara : This update fast enough? Hehehehe and thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

maedeh : Yeah, it’s indeed long await chapter. Sorry, for making you wait. And thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

loser220 : Yes, he’s coming now. Thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

mangafrick : If we talk about Henry’s MV, I’m absolutely okay with Kyuhyun appeared in that MV, that’s only show to other people, beside as promotion, that Henry is still part of Super Junior/Super Junior M but if we talked about other artist MV aside Super Junior and Super Junior sub group MV, I don’t have much thing to say since I'm not watching their MV. And honestly, I’m not really mind if SM minimizing their budget by using their own actor/actress or boygroup/girlgroup member in other artist MV, as long as they willing to spend more money for Super Junior or Super Junior sub group's MV and not put actor/actress or boygroup/girlgroup member in Super Junior's MV. Since I’m not really fond with other artist in SM beside SJ. (I’m sound like a stupid and narrow-minded fans, right? But yeah, that's my opinion.)

hyunsmiley : Yes, the babies still alive. Thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

heepetal : Update now…Thank you for your comment ^^

loveheenim : I’m update now. Thank you for your comment all this time dear ^^

 

Comment?