Surprise

Turning point

-unbeta-

--

“You can sleep well last night?” Siwon asking when Heechul entering the kitchen and he notices she was wearing his large shirt. Well, actually he want to dress her with decent clothes but he couldn’t find her room’s key to take her clothes, so last night she ended slept using his shirt in his room and he slept on couch.

“Yeah...I can.” She tucked her long hair behind her ears. It’s supposedly awkward, both of them supposedly felt awkward, strangely, it didn’t awkward at all. She sat across him and enjoying her bread silently.

“About last night. Can I know your ex lover name?” Siwon didn’t want asking actually, because he knew, Heechul maybe prefer to keep the story for herself but he couldn’t help it.

She sighed. “I don’t want to talk about that now, Siwon. You're not angry, aren’t you?”

He smiled a bit, “Nope. That’s your choice.”

“Thank you.”

--

Hankyung paced back and forth inside his cousin apartments. He clutched his phone tightly. Every few minutes he checked his phone but neither new message nor a new phone call from Heechul. “Are you get my message or not, Chul?” he asked to no one.

“Could you stop that, Hannie. You make me dizzy.” Zhoumi complained after for past few minutes she sat on couch, she should watched Hankyung's solo parade back and forth.

“Sorry.” He flopped down beside her, “I just worried about my friend.”

“Friend? What friend?”

“Heechul, my friend.”

“Kim Heechul?”

“Do you know her?”

“She’s my employee, why?”

“Could you tell her to call me when she gets my message?”

“Sure, I’ll tell her later.”

--

“No morning kiss?” Siwon asked after Heechul stepped out from his car and he remembers something was missing. He leaning across the passenger seat so he could propping his elbow on passenger window.

A small smile appeared on Heechul's lips. She leaning toward passenger window slightly, “Aren't you asking too much from someone who just your enemy with benefit?”

He reached out his hand and played with Heechul's hair which falling from her bun, “Am I asking too much?”

“Yes. And I just know that you love to touch me.” She tucks the hair behind her ear so Siwon will stop playing with her hair. “I'll late if we continued this.”

“So, give my kiss now and you can go.” He smiled widely.

The warm feeling spread inside Heechul's heart when she saw his wide smile. That maybe the first wide smile he ever gave for Heechul and she want to see his smile more. She bit her lips when she glanced her wristwatch. She looks up to Siwon and she couldn't take herself to refuse his request, “Fine.” She leaned closer, pecks his cheek, and gasped in surprise when he grabbed her neck and kissed her lips lightly.

“Thank you.” He smiled again before drove off.

She touched her lips in daze and after that giggling like high school girl. She starts the day with slight bounce on her step and good mood. Without aware two person was witnessing her scene with Siwon today. One was Eunhyuk and the other was Himchan, Geunsuk's servant.

Himchan lowering his camera. He silently admitting that his master really has good taste when he looking at picture he took earlier, “She's...wow...just...wow...” He really speechless, especially the last picture, when Heechul's cheek adorned by good shade of pink after the man inside the car kiss her. “Is he her boyfriend?” He asked to himself. He looking to other picture and decided to erase the kissing picture; he didn't want to make his boss exploded in anger after he saw the picture. He sent the picture to his boss whom now had back to Paris, closed his notebook and took a nap, thought that maybe the girl will back from work around five.

-

Inside the office, she practically beamed. She greeted all people she met on hall, didn't care whether she knew them or not. She enters the elevator and another person with blond hair entering the elevator as well too.

“For you.” Eunhyuk handed two cup of coffee for her.

“Two? But I only drink one.” Heechul asked confusedly.

“One for your boss actually, since I guess you haven’t buy for her yet.” She pointed to another cup with Zhoumi’s name written on it.

“Oh yeah, you’re right. Thank you Hyukkie. I don’t know what I will do without you.” She smiled again.

“Maybe you could kiss the mister handsome again.” she teased and after that laughing hard after she saw a blush crept on Heechul’s cheek.

“H-How could you know?”

A mischievous smile appeared on her lips, “I know everything, Chul. Amusement park, the car.” She pulled out a picture from her bag and showed it to her.

Heechul’s eyes as big as saucer after she saw the picture. That was she and Siwon kissing at amusement park, she grabbed the picture, “I look like…” she trailed off.

“?”

“Hyukjae!” cried Heechul. She couldn’t believe her best friend will say that.

“Okay…okay…sorry.”

“Where’s the other picture?” she hold out her hand.

“That picture in safe place. Don’t worry Chul, when I needed your help I’ll using that.” She smirking.

Heechul narrowed her eyes, “Are you blackmailed me?”

“Nope. Just make a deal.”

--

“Yongguk-ah.” Geunsuk calling his servant name after him entering the big mansion. The mansion felt so empty and cold and even he himself felt reluctant to stay longer than necessary inside his own house. He start suspicious after the servant didn’t answer his call, he strode off to Jieun’s room, the only place his heart told him to go. He opened the door without knocking first; make the person inside the room surprised, “What are you doing here?” he questioned.

The doctor calmly pocketing the notebook before answering his question, “I’m doing my usual routine Geunsuk sshi. Don’t worry, her condition much better than before. I leave now. See you later Jieun sshi, Geunsuk sshi.”

“Doctor…”

The doctor stopped midway, he gulped nervously, “Yes…”

“Do you know where’s my servant go? I didn’t see him since I came.”

“I don’t know. He leaves after he brings me to Jieun’s room.”

“It’s that so. I’ll you until front door, doctor.”

“Thank you.”

Geunsuk closed the door behind and he walked to front door with the doctor.

“Yongguk, you can leave now.” Jieun whispered to Yongguk who previously hiding under her bed. They were so lucky the doctor was there so Geunsuk won’t too suspicious about the missing Yongguk. “Make sure you met the doctor later and call my lawyer.” She said again before Yongguk slipped out from her room.

“Where have you been?” asked Geunsuk when he saw Yongguk entering the room.

“I was on backyard, sir. I’ll the doctor now.”

“That’s not necessary; he was leaving few minutes ago. You can go now.”

“Thank you, sir.” He nodded and tried to ignore the bruise on Geunsuk’s face.

Geunsuk focused his attention back to his laptop. He had accepted the picture and he should admit, his heart gave strong tug after he saw Heechul’s picture. The desire inside his heart starts burning again after calmed down for 5 years. He must get her, no matter what.

--

“Morning, Zhoumi. You came early today?” greet Heechul. She put down the coffee and was about to leave when Zhoumi speaks.

“You know someone named Hankyung?”

Heechul nodded.

“So, apparently my cousin asked me to tell you that you should call him after you got his message.”

She suddenly remembered her phone, last night the phone left behind on Siwon’s car when they were too ‘busy’ with each other. “Ah yeah…thank you Zhoumi. I’ll call him now.”

“How can you know my cousin?”

‘A busybody will still be the one.’ she scoffed inwardly, “He’s my friend on college time.” And before Zhoumi asked anything else, she cut the conversation by go out from her office.

She called him but Hankyung seem busy because she had called him for few times but the latter didn’t answered it.

“Hey Chul. Someone is looking for you. He waits at main hall.” told Gain to her before sat back on her desk. Heechul thanked her and going to the place, she told earlier.

And ‘What a nice surprise.’ She thought when she saw a prince…erm…Siwon standing at main hall with his cool. He was playing with his phone while holding a big box. She also notices few girls from different department flocked at one corner and whispered to each other while looking at him unabashedly and she didn’t like it although just a bit. So she approaching him and almost stomped her foot in annoyance when Siwon smiled widely after he saw her and the other girls squealing. ‘Why he smiling like that now? Stop smiling you fool. You’ll only make your fan girls number bigger.’ She sulked in her mind.

Siwon noticed the change on her face’s expression, he look to his left and saw few girls flocked at one corner while looking at him. His smile disappeared, he didn't want to make Heechul angrier than before if he smiled again. “Hi.”

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“If I say I miss you, will you believe that?”

“Ck…since when I buy your lie.”

“You right, I come here not because I miss you. I come here because…”

Suddenly, Siwon leaning closer. She reflex closed her eyes and honestly was waiting a surprise from him or in this case, a surprise kisses from him. “Someone is jealous~” he singsonged.

Heechul's eyes snapped open, she scowled to him since he succeeds to ruin the mood, “I'm not jealous.” she stated.

“Really?”

“Yes. And can you tell me the reason you come here now so I can back to my work if your reason wasn't that important.”

Siwon smiled again. He already knew Heechul's habit when she jealous, she'll try to finish their conversation as fast as she could. “This is the dress I promised. I had fulfill my promise,” he handed the box, “and now for erasing the scowl on your face,” he paused and pinched Heechul's nose, “I'll show them that I belong to you…” without hesitant he hold the back of Heechul's neck and kissed her forehead. He actually planned to kiss her on lips but he knew, he shouldn't took the grant of their relationship change too much.

Surprised? Yes, absolutely. She couldn't believe that right now, a Choi Siwon, kissing her in the middle of busy main lobby, in front of his new fan girl which now was busy cursing her, don’t ask her, Heechul just knew. And it feels so different with the amusement park kiss. She was still in daze when Siwon stopped kissing her and cupped her cheek. He smiled softly, his thumb rubbed her smooth cheek slowly. She felt everything was fall into slow motion and the other object getting blurry and into deep black hole. Only them inside the emptiness, so romantic, so intimately.

“Oppa!”

And of course in every good moment always had the party-pooper. She glancing to Kibum when the said girl clung to Siwon after she practically running to him, pushed him to stop touching Heechul. Her lips draw a thin line. She’s definitely angry.

“This is the dress I promised to you.” She told Kibum and unceremoniously shoved the thing on her arm. “Thank you.” Said her to Siwon and turns around, strode back to her office.

“Heechul!” called him but the said girl had entering the elevator.

“Oppa, why you didn’t tell me you’ll come here?”

“Why should I? I come here for Heechul, not for you.” He said coldly and after removing her grip on his arm, he left the main hall.

Kibum want to screaming, she want to yell at someone and it’ll even better if she could yell at Heechul. “I’ll make you miserable, Heechul. Just watch!” she gritted her teeth.

She just finishing her new article when Zhoumi came out from her office with a very pissed off face. She heading toward her desk. “I don’t know what’s going on between you and Kibum but this definitely make me go crazy.” She slammed a piece of paper on desk. Heechul took it, “I think it’s enough if she just hate me but now why you follow my path and become her enemy too, Heechul.” She sighed.

Heechul’s eyes widen after she reads the paper, -I want special article about Jang Geunsuk. Exclusive interview. That article for next edition. You and Heechul take the responsibilty- she looked up to Zhoumi, silently asking ‘why must Jang Geunsuk?’

“Don’t ask me. Make an appointment with him now doesn’t make us could interviewing him tomorrow. He’s too busy for his own good for god sake. I heard even the international magazine should wait almost a month to make a special interview with him and I bet if us make an appointment now, the interview will happen maybe six months from now while the new edition will produced three weeks from now.” She kept babbled but Heechul focus wasn’t to interview but the subject of the interview itself.

‘Jang Geunsuk.’ Her heart palpitates in strange rhythm. ‘Why?’

-

Siwon arrives at his own office. He was about to leave when he noticed something under his coat. He took the thing, which was Heechul’s phone. The phone beeped when new message came. He torn in two, half of him wanted to open the message, half of him wanted to appreciate her privacy. In the end, his curiosity wins. ‘Mianhae.’ He whispered before opened the phone. He saw almost 50 text message from Hankyung, a voice message from Hankyung and more than 30 missed call from Hankyung again. “What’s wrong with this guy?” asked him to no one. He opened one message.

-Chul, call me. Have you listening my message? Geunsuk is back.-

“Geunsuk. Who was Geunsuk?”

‘I had a lover once. He's everything for me. I gave everything I had for him.’ Suddenly, Heechul’s voice rang back on his ears. “Is he…” he trailed off. He grabbed his own phone, “Kyuhyun, I need help…” he want to know him, whoever was the Geunsuk. He wanted to know the person who had hurt Heechul so badly like that. He wants to know, so he can ask him to stay away from her. Forever.

 

 

-TBC-

I’m in extremely good mood….wooohooo…3 award for Super Junior. Good Job. And thank you for you who had voted for them. They deserved that.

@loser220 :Ne, Fighting…^^

@ rossy80: Yes, of course. Siwon will protect her.

@ Milky_hee: hehehe..thank you

@ Fungafufu: Maybe in the end…

@ KIMparkshi: You’re welcome..^^

@ PusPusMayPuSiwon: Aaaawww, I think that’s enough. Maybe in the future…hehehe

@ punklena: but after that, Hannie will put in jail, hehehehe and the story ended like that.

@ lady_na : yes, he is.

@ ichathoriqlover: Yes of course, he will..

@ maedeh: you’re welcome…