Misunderstanding

Turning point

Unbeta

-===============-

Misunderstanding

-===============-

Without her knowing, Siwon actually come back into house when she was talking with Geunsuk. He want make a surprise for her, that’s why he parked his car few block before his house and chose to walk. Instead of gave Heechul a surprise, he got a surprise for himself. At first, he tried to convince himself that Heechul only joking and that person wasn’t Geunsuk, but when she said she loves Geunsuk more than him, the sadness filling his heart. At that moment he only want barge in and demand an explanation but his logic win so he settled to listen the rest of conversation while hiding near kitchen entrance and when she said she’ll come with Geunsuk to Paris, his pride as man hurt. The rose's bouquet and a box of cake on his hand fell down after him dropped them and barged in to kitchen.

“So that’s true?”

He saw Heechul turn around with shocked expression. All color drained from her skin; make her paler than a paper.

“S-Siwon.”

“H-How can you do that to me?”

“I-I can explain everything Siwon. Please listen to me first.” Heechul approaching him and trying to hug him but Siwon's strong arm stopped her.

“I can’t believe you’re a girl like that Heechul. I thought you’re different with other girl.” He gripped her shoulder, his gaze piercing inside her eyes, made her speechless. “You’re not more than a gold digging . I supposedly listening grandma since beginning and not choose you. I’m such a fool trusting an enemy like you.” Siwon never want to spill those harsh words but sometimes when he’s too emotional, he will say anything passed inside his mind. That’s was one of his biggest flaw as a man and only few people had witnessed his flaw since he rare losing control over his emotion and maybe Heechul hasn’t know about that.

“W-What?” An equal rage starts boiling inside Heechul’s heart after him spat those words. She swatted Siwon’s hand from her with hurt and insulted feeling inside her heart. “So that’s your opinion about me all this time? I can’t believe that.”

“You yourself who made me think about you like that.” Siwon retaliate.

Heechul closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Despite she was extremely angry with Siwon but she understand Siwon’s feeling and one of them should be calm enough if they want to finish this misunderstanding now and hoping Siwon to calming himself now was impossible, that’s why she chose to give in and calming herself, before she spoke again, “Listen to me first, Siwon. I’ll explain everything.”

“Listen to what? Another lie?” Siwon suddenly yelled. Heechul attempts to be the calm enough between them became futile when she yelled back.

“No! Stay here and I’ll explain everything, idiot.”

However, Siwon only shook his head and slowly backing down. “I…I need time to calm down. Even if you tell a truth now my brain won’t able to process a single word and we’ll end up yelled at each other.” A plane ticket on table catches his attention, doubling the hurt feeling inside his heart. He bit his bottom lip and braced himself to walk away.

“Siwon, don’t you dare to walk away!” Heechul warned.

“I’m sorry.” Siwon whispered as he turns around, “I’ll back after I calm enough. Stay here, Heechul.” He walked out of house hurriedly, because he definitely needs time alone. The piece of information he had heard, felt like thousand volt electric wave stung his body and he needed to calm enough before he spewing another harsh word to her and will regret it later.

“Siwon.” She running tried to catch him up before he left but Siwon had gone. The feeling inside her heart was full with anger. She was angry at Siwon, because he didn’t want to listen her and be a total stubborn like buffalo when he angry without letting other people to explain the matter to him and chose to run from the argument than facing and solving it. She was angry to herself because she didn’t honest to Siwon at first place. She was angry at Himchan because he made that stupid plan at first place. And the important thing was she angry at Geunsuk for everything. “You think only you who can leave. I also can leave.” She stomped off to her room direction. Ignoring the flower bouquet accidentally stepped on by her and a box of cake on the floor that accidentally kicked by her, shifted few meters from the first position.

She packing her clothes in hurry, amidst of her anger, tears start flowing down. She couldn’t help but felt extremely sad. Sad because of everything happen to her. “You said you love me, but why you doesn't believe me, Siwon. I love you more than anything.” Her trembled fingers wipe the tears as she slumped on bed. "Be strong, Heechul.” She whispered to herself as she stood up and went away. She need to finish everything as fast as possible despite that mean she’ll separate from Siwon for awhile but if all her sacrifice could save both of them, so that’s worthy.

Himchan was busy with his phone until didn’t realized Siwon was coming, he just realized Siwon was come back when he saw Siwon emerged from house with rushes step and glum expression. He knew something bad had happened but he didn’t dare to move or calling Heechul, he just waiting. Few minutes later, he saw Heechul approaching his car while bringing a huge luggage. He scrambled out of the car and put her luggage on trunk before slipping back into driver seat, that’s when he saw Heechul crying on passenger seat.

“I’m such a fool.”

Himchan heard Heechul murmured to herself. He gulped. He never encounters something like this. A woman was crying in front of him. The only woman crying in front of him was his mother when his father passed away. That’s it. His instinct told him to hug her, so he shifted to her as close as the space on car permitting him closer and hugged her. Heechul clutched to front of his shirt as if Himchan was her lifeline and she’ll die if she let him go. He rubbed her back, trying to soothe her feeling.

“That’s your fault. Your fault!” Heechul hit his chest weakly and his heart felt like squished by invisible hands leaving the pain feeling after that. Remorse once again surfaced.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He chanted those words repeatedly when they stay like that for next minutes. “I’ll make sure your sacrifice worthy for your happiness, Heechul ssi. I’ll protect you.”

-

Heechul didn’t know how long she had been asleep because when she open her eyes, Himchan no longer on driver seat, only his jacket draped on her as sign Himchan was there. She turned her head on the car window and she saw Himchan was talking with a girl in front of building that apparantly a hospital. Of course, she curious about the conversation because few times, she caught Himchan or that girl pointing at car, obviously, they were talking about her but she felt too exhausted moreover the nausea she had felt since morning didn’t help at all. So she closed her eyes and fell asleep again.

“I can’t believe you still work with that bad person.”

“Mianhae, noona, but please, help me again this time.”

“That’s mean trouble every time I help you.” Hyosung protested and pointed at the car, “Who is she? Is she your girlfriend?”

Himchan surprised, he shook his head but red blush already spreading on his cheek, “N-No, she’s my friend.”

“But why are you blushing?” Hyosung laughed when Himchan getting nervous.

“Aish, noona. Just please take care of her for few days while I finishing something in Paris.”

“Can I know what that is?”

“No, you can’t.”

Hyosung sighed, she fished out her house key, “Fine, take her to my house; I need to check my patient first before I can go home.”

“Thank you noona. You’re the best.” He walked crossing the street and entering the car. He found Heechul still fast asleep so he turn the engine and drive away without bother waking her up.

 -=====-

Siwon’s eyes hazy. He already half drunk yet he kept pushed another alcohol liquid to enter his body and running on his blood circulatory system.
He didn't care if he drinking vodka, gin or beer, all of that was same for him now. He was upset today but he couldn’t deny, Heechul as upset as him and he had regretting all of his slipped tongue. He reached his phone, trying to call her before his mind completely corrupted by alcohol and dialed her number but Heechul’s cheerful voice was a signal that he was connecting into her mailbox. “I’m sorry. I’m really…really sorry.” He paused, “I understand if you really angry but please never leave me. I…I will come back tomorrow and we will talk about everything. Please call me after you listen this message. I love you.” He closed his phone and took another gulp of his alcohol. Slender fingers touching his shoulder, he turned to the side, “Ki…” He whispered before passed out after his body couldn’t accept the amount level of alcohol in his blood.

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: Muahahahahaha…The drama hasn’t end. I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop myself for shipping Himchan and Heechul (Himchul) although for aaa….little bit. I’ll try to update the next chapter today or tomorrow or two day later, or three day later hehehe…I hope I won’t need a week for update new chapter. And yesh, say hello to soon to be LITTLE HORSIE/SPACESHIP DIVA (AbigailBrown’s quotes :p ) which will born in 8 months, hahaha…if they survive…update after 9 days from last chapter is quite fast XD Enjoy this update :D

Reply 41

PusPusMayPuSiwon : I want to say no too T_T Thank you for your comment

minipop : Sadly, he heard that T-T Thank you for your comment

ichathoriqlover : Yes, Heechul is preggy and yes Heechul will try to be patient, thank you ^^

chuldeREIlla137 : Muahahaha…yes another drama and now Himchan’s will start playing his role, hohoho…thank you ^^

punklena : Please don’t cry T-T thanks’ for your comment

astic : Sadly, he already misunderstand T-T thanks’ for your comment

bluebaby28  : Yes, Heechul pregnant. I don’t know this chapter can be considered angst or not, bcause in my opinion, this chapter doesn’t angst at all, hehehe…thanks’ for your comment

AbigailBrown  : After reading this chapter, was what you thinking same with this chapter? Don’t worry, they still will born even if their parents separated *eh* thanks’ for your comment ^^

cyyQM137  : They won’t apart permanently, don’t worry…Thank you for your comment

lukianara  : This is the next chapter…update!!!!...Thank you for your comment

B-naafi-M  : Heechul had tried to tell the truth, but Siwon don’t want to listen yet. They won’t break up, just separated for awhile, hehehe…Thank you for your comment

shooOoog  : Updateee!!! And thank you for your comment

maedeh : I do realize it become too much drama, but now this story only focusing on Sichul so the drama only about them and Geunsuk, so I think it’s okay, hehehe…You’re welcome and thank you for commenting ^^

mangafrick : Unfortunately, he’s misunderstanding..thank you for your comment ^^

eunjo_yesung : Yes..yes..it’ll have a happy ending, eventually, hehehe…thanks’ for commenting.

loveheenim : okay…okay…okay…this is your next chap…thanks’ for your comment…

Milky_hee : Yess, Heechul is pregnant...but they must be separated for awhile, don’t worry, the’ll come back together, thank you for your comment ^^